Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

OK girls, ya know how the other day I asked about if anyone took RJ and Dash you said you did, but didn't know if it did much, or didn't care for it?(IDR exactly what you said-but something along those lines)
Well I'm Intrigued w/ the stuff, NOT just RJ(royal jelly)but BEES in general.. I NEVER EVER knew that bees did sooo much and were SO stinking healthy about it...DH's friends keep bees and he DOES talk about it a lot and I was ALWAYS bored w/ his stories, UNTIL NOW.. he's actually mentioned starting to keep bees ourselves and I roll my eyes to him..BUT NOW, I'm like ALL about it...
I'm DEFINITELY starting RJ AND pollen, unsure STILL what's the best combo but check out this site, It would take you hours to read ALL of it, but I definitely recommend checking it out~this girls has it going on and I cannot wait to start thinking bee!!!!!!!
https://www.bee-pollen-buzz.com/
it's THE best site I've found in DAYS of searching. It's a bit pricey, but after reading the "great" things it (supposedly)does I'm all about trying it...if I DO feel a difference I WON"T be surprised, if I don't then I'll discontinue the use but whoa....can ya'll tell I'm EXCITED about this stuff!!!!!!!!
check it out!!!!!

Ready~~that's TOO funny!!! how many kids do you have?!

Hi ladies, i was told about this thread by mommax3 hope you don't mind me joining, my tr was 6 july 2010 i'm on cycle 11 of ttc and love chatting to ppl who are going through the same thing.

Good morning spuggle. Welcome and these ladies are great. I was told about it about a month ago by Tater and everyone welcomed me. If you have any ?'s just let us know. Also as of today I will be posting interpertations of charts. If you would like help with your chart just let me know. :)

**********Chart Stalking Addiction****************
Good morning ladies. I couldn't sleep this morning so I got up early to do this. I was dreaming I had to pee and woke up and well had to go. So I am up. And looking forward to a nap today. So here we go week 1 of doing this let me know if there is anything that needs changed for next week.
TATER***:hugs:I was really hoping the :witch: would stay away. Sorry she found you. I am glad that your outlook has changed about this cycle.

MOMMA*** I am thinking that you might have O'd on CD14. Todays temp will say it all. I am sorry your temps have been so up and down. And now flat I am hoping that is a good thing. You had a huge raise on CD15. I can't wait to see your temp today. :thumbup::mrgreen:

FAITH***:dust: I see you O'd on CD18. And it looks like you had plenty of bding around there to hopefully catch that egg. You will probably get your lines Sunday.

READY*** Hi :hugs::hug: I know you think your out. But according to your chart. Looks like you guys bd at the right time. I would not count yourself out yet. I would take a HPT in a few more days. Maybe like Tuesday or Wednesday. If it isn't your month, I know the next few months are going to seem horrible. You will make it through and you know you always have us to fall back on. :hugs:

SAGA*** Sorry you got the :witch: after you got a +++ that stinks. I wanted to tell you that temping during AF is not really needed. You can take a brake until about 7 DPO. Due to hormones and all that stuff your temps can actually mess up your chart if you temp during AF..

AFM*** I started temping yesterday. I didn't this morning becuase I didn't sleep good last night and I know that there is no need to really stress over it yet. I will start my OPK's tomorrow. And go until I get a +++. I am not really sure if we will be trying this month or not. I want to but well we will see how sore I am down there before I decide.. LOL
I hope you ladies have a great day. And let me know if there is any others who would like to join or if there is anything I missed.

OMG see what happens when I go to bed early... LMAO... If you could only see my laughing sitting here at the computer while my hubby snores..LOL..
MOMMA I think yesterday was actually my best day yet. NO PAIN MEDS LAST NIGHT, so that is great progress. My hubby slept on the couch becuase I am still sleeping in the chair. He was snoring so loud all night. I think I would have rather him sleept in bed. But he is trying to be sweet. I thank God every day for such a supportive husband.
On a side note... I showed him my legs last night becuase someone (I think my 8 yr old daughter) took my razor can't find it anywhere. Anyway. So I should him my legs and he said that's it I am no longer Horny...LMAO. He said first thing this morning we are going to the store...
Also going to go buy a new vechile today. I am going back and forth between a suv or a minivan. I had a minivan before and hated it. We have a suburban now and love it but hate the payments. So we are getting rid of it. What do you ladies think?

Spuggle yay you found it :)
Sweet lissa thanks so much you are a chart goddess :) my temp went up a little today but they still did not draw my line. I use to hate being a minivan mom but I caved last year and got one and I love it but If I got a new car now it would be a crossover or suv with the 7 passenger seating. Have fun shopping that always makes me happy hehe. Im so happy your not on your meds anymore that must feel like a good step in the right direction:)

Momma your temp did go up and that is great, maybe tomorrow. If you did OPK's (which I can't remember) put them in your chart. And that will give you lines.

Thanks sweets I didnt do the opks but thats good to know for next month. HAve fun car shopping today :)

https://www.twoweekwait.com/web/stories.php?category=21
I thought you girls would like to read this, so funny and totally all of us :)

Hi ladies, i was told about this thread by mommax3 hope you don't mind me joining, my tr was 6 july 2010 i'm on cycle 11 of ttc and love chatting to ppl who are going through the same thing.

:hi:SPUGGLE :wave: WELCOME :flower:

Looks like WE are on the same cycle !!!! HOoRaY!!!! My other cycle sister has disappeared:( I KNOW FF says CD2 but It's really CD1..WHY do they do this to me....but anyway, I O on CD13, how bout you?
I had my TR Feb16 2010 so we are on month 14 of trying...NOT glad you haven't gotten your BFP but it IS nice to have someone that's been trying for a substantial amount of time..(i feel like I complain to my girls TOO much:wacko:)
Welcome aboard sweetie!!!
What are you doing to TRY?

We did SMEP, then had HSG last cycle and just DTD a few times in the WHOLE mo...but this cycle we are doing CD 11, 12, 13 and 14 and that's it..let the 2WW begin

:hug:

:hi:SPUGGLE :wave: WELCOME :flower:

Looks like WE are on the same cycle !!!! HOoRaY!!!! My other cycle sister has disappeared:( I KNOW FF says CD2 but It's really CD1..WHY do they do this to me....but anyway, I O on CD13, how bout you?
I had my TR Feb16 2010 so we are on month 14 of trying...NOT glad you haven't gotten your BFP but it IS nice to have someone that's been trying for a substantial amount of time..(i feel like I complain to my girls TOO much:wacko:)
Welcome aboard sweetie!!!
What are you doing to TRY?

We did SMEP, then had HSG last cycle and just DTD a few times in the WHOLE mo...but this cycle we are doing CD 11, 12, 13 and 14 and that's it..let the 2WW begin

:hug:

oh please tater you dont complain to much your just like the rest of us always on a emotional rollercoaster :dohh: I love hearing about everyones thoughts and feelings it keeps me not feeling so alone and crazy lol good to see you have a TR buddy again tate I wonder what happend to saga?!?!

Love the chart stalkers club Lissa!!! thanks for taking the time to do it:flower:

Here's to 2011/ 2012:baby:!!!!bfp's for ALL!!!!

Oh I will temp through af. so far they're the same as last cycle, and probably would have been the same as the FIRST cycle, but I misread my thermo...grrrr:growlmad:
Oh well....

Anyway, thanks again sweetie:friends:

Thanks momma!!! I DO feel like I'm all like BOO HOO me me me though alot..right there at the end of my cycle:(

Your chart looks GOOD!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I'm not using OPK's this cycle...I BETTER still get lines....
Is that what you are saying LISSA..? IF you do NOT enter OPK's they won't give a line? I LIKE The line

Thanks momma!!! I DO feel like I'm all like BOO HOO me me me though alot..right there at the end of my cycle:(

Your chart looks GOOD!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I'm not using OPK's this cycle...I BETTER still get lines....
Is that what you are saying LISSA..? IF you do NOT enter OPK's they won't give a line? I LIKE The line

Im always like boohoo too lol who cares thats part of this and its kinda hard not being like that:cry: I told dh that if Im not preggo this month im done activly trying but we all know thats not gonna happen hehe I think I will try one more month and I will use opks so maybe i have a better idea of whats really going on along with temping and then im just gonna have sex when I want and not use protection adn hopefully the not stressing will do the trick and I say all this now we shall see what really happens lol

There is no such thing as complaining too much about TTC. This is hard, emotionally draining stuff, and God himself knows our DH's don't want to talk about it like we do!

I got my OPK's and Hpt's in a bundle on Amazon. It was 30 OPK's and 10 Hpt's for $5! You seriously cant beat that.

https://www.twoweekwait.com/web/stories.php?category=21
I thought you girls would like to read this, so funny and totally all of us :)

OK OK OK...I have seriously thought about/done 15 of those things in the last 2 days. :haha: Whoever made that is a genius.

Tater.. No it will still give you lines but when you have temps like Momma's then OPK's are a huge deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->