Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

:hi: Faith!!!!
I imagine my temps won't be up too much longer, I'm SOOOO emotional today:( IDK what it's about..af I assume :wacko:
My belly pains PROBABLY are gas pains...Since I've gained that weight ~ and it all happened PRETTY quick~ I'm backed up..I've been kinda of constipated and so it probably IS gas ((sigh)) I'm just ready for AF to get here to cleanse me and then get started onto round 14...SIGH SIGH SIGH...If the GOoD Lord dOEs NOT bless us on THIS coming cycle, I'm quitting, taking a break ..... I'm just getting tired..getting weary...Everyone on here had TR just recently I'm working on 15mo...it's CRAZY, and I'm getting down about it...I don't mean to have a pity party for me, I just feel so tearful today....and it didn't start out this way...???
I DO love you girls....

:hi: Faith!!!!
I imagine my temps won't be up too much longer, I'm SOOOO emotional today:( IDK what it's about..af I assume :wacko:
My belly pains PROBABLY are gas pains...Since I've gained that weight ~ and it all happened PRETTY quick~ I'm backed up..I've been kinda of constipated and so it probably IS gas ((sigh)) I'm just ready for AF to get here to cleanse me and then get started onto round 14...SIGH SIGH SIGH...If the GOoD Lord dOEs NOT bless us on THIS coming cycle, I'm quitting, taking a break ..... I'm just getting tired..getting weary...Everyone on here had TR just recently I'm working on 15mo...it's CRAZY, and I'm getting down about it...I don't mean to have a pity party for me, I just feel so tearful today....and it didn't start out this way...???
I DO love you girls....

Oh tater:hugs: I'm so sorry you're feeling so down:cry: I can only imagine what 13 months of TTC has been like:nope: I'm feeling so anxious after just 4 mo:( Your body has been through such a huge change this month with you quitting smoking! That's such an incredible achievement:happydance: If AF does show, don't give-up:hugs: you've got the slippery, cleaned out tubes that are *extra* fertile for a few cycles after the HSG...so keep on moving forward:flower: I KNOW you will get your:baby::hugs:

Not to add more to the already HUGE amount of TTC info on the web, but I did just bookmark this site a few days back...it's FULL of helpful ideas for TTC. (This may have been the site you linked to the other day regarding the royal jelly) https://natural-fertility-info.com/

Hi everyone.

Lisa - My FSH is 6.6. Tomorrow is my doctors appointment. I took another hpt and it was bfn. I know this isn't my cycle for a bfp. I hope he can give me clomid for my next cycle.

Tater - Have you thought about testing so your not left just wondering? I know the sight of a bfn is such an awful thing though.

Dash - So exciting that you know your O day. What's your plan for testing?

:hug: Tater! I'm sorry your feeling so down today.

Day 2 of hanging out with pregnant people during my 2ww. Bad, bad, bad idea. I appreciate everybody being so excited for me, but the constant "I'm sure this is it" from everybody does NOT help me relax one bit! I talked to DH a bit last night about how I was feeling, and he is so over confident...it didn't help.

Hey Ready! Glad your doc was able to start you on the track to some answers, hopefully things work out the RIGHT way and you get things figured out!

My testing plan is to wait as long as possible. Which I don't think will be long. Lol.

TATER big hugs hun i know how old this whole thing gets and how emotional it makes us all :(
REady that is awsome that your seeing a dr. just dont take no for an answer if there is something you want you make him give it to you!!!
Dash I know the feeling my 2 friends were with eachother today watching a baby story and I happened to call I was so not feeling it :( I also know alot about everyone being so sure except yourself my hubby friends and family were all the same way because they knew how fertile i was before and dont know much about where TR leaves us :( i was sick of hearing are you preggo?!?! this is your month and dont worry hunny blah blah blah!!!
Faith thanks for the link faith I wil check it out :)

Momma - So how do I convince him to let me try clomid this round? I have hypothyroidism which I have under control with meds but that is supposed to cause an O problem too. All these + opk's have driven me nuts and I never know when I O as a result dh and I BD so much I end up with wonderful yeast infections from all the friction. I have really sensitive skin and a sensitive V so its hard BDing over and over. I'm sick of all of this not knowing what's going on with my body. I know af is due soon and I just want to try it next cycle. I'm afraid he will say no.
I know what you mean too about nosey people. I avoid calling my family partially because I have this feeling they are going to ask me if this is the month. ugh
I keep kicking myself about not doing IVF. It makes me so angry.

Oh and a question for everyone...

What's the diameter of the fallopian tube anyway? I'm trying to get an idea of how wide it is.

The tubes are pretty small- I think probably between .5-2cm diameter depending on the person. Ive seen them before, but only after being removed from the body.

You can go to a doc and request your own treatment. If he denies it, request a referral to a FS.

Tater. Thanks for thinking of me. I am doing better. I find myself doing a lil more every day. I went back to sleeping in the chair last night. And I slept like a baby. Still taking pain meds but not as often. Heating pad does wonders. Today I actually feel more like AF is coming. Which I know can't be because I had a D&C so there shouldn't be much in there. I am actually thinking that we might start to TTC again soon. Last night my hubby and I talked and for the first time I cried infront of him. Which felt so good. And I think after I explained to him that to me it was a baby and not just a ball of tissue. I think he understood a lil better. So we shall see what the future holds.
*** FYI I just got talked into selling fun party stuff. So if any of you girls are interested in lotions or candles or anything more just let me know. I can't believe I got talked into it. But for $99 I might aswell give it a try. Something to keep me busy for now. :)

Lotions and candles:happydance: sounds like fun stuff! What brand or company is it?

Brown Bag Party is the company I joined. I will get you my link if you want it. :winkwink:

:hugs::hugs: Tater don't be sad. I am now on cycle 7 since my TR and After this last month I am very upset about TTC. I wanted to give up and say I am done. But as the time gets closer I get a lil more eager. I actually bought some OPK's today. :)
Ready I am not sure if that is an ok for you FSH, I will have to look it up. As far as your doc just don't take NO for an answer. Just explain that you would like to try it make sure you print off your charts and take it with you.

can you have an ectopic without a + hpt? I feel this burning ripping sharp pain on my right side. I'm kinda limited and can't go to the hospital until dh comes home tonight. We share a car. What do you think is causing this pain?

Sweet lissa I want the link please :)
Ready i had the same thing 3 months after sugury or maybe for I put a heating pad on and in the am I flowed crazy blood Im not sure if it was an eptopic or just af being a bitch try a heating pad is all I can offer i hope your ok

ready I also wanted to say I have hypo thyroid too and take meds for it and I too get very irritated after alot of bding and im very prone to yeast infections grrrr
Future did iui and got preggo and from what im understanding its alot cheaper then Ivf, just a thought

Yeah all of these fun medical issues we have to deal with. I hope there's nothing wrong with me. What a mess this all is.

Have you guys thought about taking probiotics to prevent yeast infections? I had a really bad problem with recurring yeast that kept turning into BV last year. Every single month I would get one, and it ultimately ended up causing scarring of my bladder. Probiotics with lactobaccilus acidopholis in them are a LIFE SAVER, and not only can it cure yeast infections but it will keep them away.

Sweet lissa I want the link please :)
Ready i had the same thing 3 months after sugury or maybe for I put a heating pad on and in the am I flowed crazy blood Im not sure if it was an eptopic or just af being a bitch try a heating pad is all I can offer i hope your ok

Please forgive me. I must be brain dead.. LOL.. Cause I am not sure what link you are talking about..LOL.. It has been a heck of a few hours here. We are flooding because of the rain. If it wasn't dark I would get some pics. The house that we are renting the sub pump gave in and is spraying water all over the basement. My sister who is 9 months pregnant went into labor and my not so nice mother is having a blast rubbing it in my face...:rofl::headspin::argh: I was finally able to go to the bathroom, which I haven't been able to since the surgery. I feel like I lost 10 lbs. But I didn't know that my son had put a toy in the toilet. So it is all plugged up.. LMAO.. this is the funny part.. My husband had to plunge the toilet because I tried and couldn't get it. And he was like what in the world... LOL... Meanwhile my 3 yr old decides that he has to poop.. LMAO... So he runs upstairs and is yelling at me because I am not moving fast enough. And poops his pants.. I was like what next... OMG
So that is my night.. I wonder what will be next... LOL.. the kids just went to bed so hopefully it wont be anything drastic.. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->