Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Tater.. No it will still give you lines but when you have temps like Momma's then OPK's are a huge deal.

ohhhhhhhhh OK!!! sweet, thanks!!!! Actually I found a SUPER great deal w/ wondfo and actually probably WILL get them(THANKS DASH:thumbup:)...anyway...I'm about to get upset:haha: Why does FF change the chart ALL around when you put in menses~AND THEN, NOT let you change it back??..:shrug:
that's starting to make not happy:growlmad:
I understand they say that CD1 is when there's BLEEDING, but TO ME(who IS simple human&not FF professionals) CD1 is when there's blood...
Yesterday w/ the onset of TODAY which is heavy, I marked "light" b/c I wasn't spotting, which REALLY~~~(if ya ask ME)left me NO choice~~It WAS light and wasn't spotting, so then they go ahead and make THAT CD1...when THEY say they don't consider it CD1 until it's full flow ((which would make a simple human such as myself THINK that if they didn't consider THAT CD1 then they wouldn't stinking change my chart:growlmad:))... I wasn't having tons of clots, but did have one big one before bed, but only had enough blood to fill up a panty liner, so, that's not spotting, it's "light"....????
SOoOoOoO......
(i'm making this waaay longer than needs to be huh..!?!?!)
SO, I guess my point is...if *I* would have marked *today* and skipped marking yesterday my temps would have been RIGHT on w/ ea other....
97.0 (CD1) last cycle and 97.02 TODAY, which REALLY IS CD1...but they didn't just let me mark that, they made YESTERDAY CD1 .....arg......
I can't record NO bleeding when there is, and now it's saying my cycle was 27 days......
I'm annoyed.....I really shouldn't be :haha: though huh!???:wacko:
You're the chart stalker addict manager so I'm bringing this to you:haha:

WAIT A MINUTE>>I THINK I freaked for nothing..? I just looked at FF and it DID make today CD1...right?~~Being a 28 day cycle....!!?????

LOL TATER.... It does say CD1. So you are good. And that is right if you are spotting (not using a pad) its just there when you wipe. Then it is spotting. If you must use a pad. Then it would be considered light..

Ok so for tonight we are hosting a poker game. I think I might have a few drinks. I haven't drank in months. And well I think I will put on my big girl panties and have a few. :) See you girls tomorrow. Hope you all have a great night

Hey girlies:hi:

I missed everyone today! We were gone ALL day today and I kept wishing I would have brought the laptop with me:dohh: I always miss so much when I'm off for the day!

Welcome spuggle:hi: glad you found us over here:hugs:

sweet: thank you so much for taking the time to evaluate my chart:thumbup: I was like "what the heck" this AM when my temp went DOWN rather than up:nope: I hope tomorrow is a good, high # and I get my lines. I'm glad you're feeling better and looking at TTC right away. If it were me, I would do the very same thing..not a moment to waste:haha: A new car!!! how exciting! I can't wait to hear what you buy! I would LOVE a suburban, but yeah, the payments...OUCH! btw, way to go on the 14 lbs lost:happydance:

Tater: I love your positive attitude about this cycle:thumbup: You are such an encouragement:hugs: I can't wait to hear how the Royal Jelly goes...I'm going to checkout the link you posted:)

Dash: Is the TWW flying by? I hope you get good news:baby: in a few days:hugs:

Momma: you're still waiting on your lines, too huh? What's up with that? Also, I think you're soooo right about "picturing" what we want! There is so much to the confessions that come from our mouth and the things we picture! That really struck me again and I realize..I really haven't been believing it's going to really happen! I'm going to confess positive things from this point on:thumbup:

Future: how are you doing today?

SAGA: We really miss you!!!! coooooommmmeeee baaaaaack!:hugs:

TTC: How are you these days? You're rapidly approaching the end of your first Tri:happydance: Hooray!!!

Afm, just starting my 2ww:wacko:

2ww is the slooooowest thing in the world. Absolute torture. And the fact that Ive never had a 2ww that didn't end in pregnancy makes knowing it might take me a while torturous.

My baby boy turns EIGHT next week! Eugh...

Dashl March is FULL of birthdays! What day is your son's b-day? My middle child turns 13:cry: on the 15th:)

Momma, don't you have a dc with a birthday this month, too?

They grow too fast, don't they:cry: My oldest with be 18!!!!!! in November:cry: I feel like he should be ..maybe, 12?

TTC makes those birthday even more emotional, doesn't it? A lot of March birthdays, your right!

By "my baby" I meant my oldest, lol, but he will always be my baby boy.

Sweets have a great time and enjoy those drinks I had a few the other night as well it was a great stress reliever :)
Faith omg your so cute in your pic :) love the hair! my baby is turning 4 april 5 and hell yeah dash it seems birthdays are even more emotional :( heres to our 2ww faith I hope we get our bfp this month.
Dash I totally know what you mean I always got preggo on the first shot so my first month of ttc I did'nt think any differently and when it came that I was'nt preggo it hit me hard! then i found bnb and it really made me sad and happy all at the same time sad because I now knew this was not going to be easy an d happy because I found people who knew what I was going through and girls I got lots of info from:)
I will be back on in the morning to see if my line is drawn talk to you wonderful ladies soon

Faith and dash Enjoy your boys birthdays and shower them with lots of love!!!

There ARE lots of B-days...Mine baby will be 3 on the 25th!!!!!!

YES, I'm being positive!!!!!! I KNOW we will be blessed!!!! There IS a LOT of truth in what you think and speak out...death OR life can be in the tongue,,,sooooo I DO MY BEST to bring life...although SOMETIMES it's hard!!!!!

the 2ww IS SSSSLLLLLOOOOOOWWWW~~nothing fast about it:( it's BRUTAL....HATE you 2ww

Yeah, check out that Bee info..I'm telling ya...It sounds great to me...HER site is amazing, and I emailed her last night and she got back to me and it was SO personal, like friend to friend and that SO matters to me....I haven't committed to buying anything from her yet, but I'm sure I will....She is VERY intelligent AND informative and KIND.....
She suggested that b/c the RAW RJ is SUPER expensive that the concentrate powder would be ideal for me...it lasts WAY longer and she said that if I took pollen too~well I'd be golden..She did the RJ and pollen and was preg 1st try...course I'm beginning to think that there's a difference b/w TRYING and TRYING after TR..?? maybe I shouldn't but I do....

anyhow, love ya girls have a happy night!!!!!

So I've been doing my research and I'm going to buy the royal jelly, probiotics, and maybe the meca. I'm going to really concentrate on being as healthy a possible before the IUI. I think it's in my best interest to drink green tea every day too. I haven't gotten AF yet, - HPT's, but once AF shows then I begin the BC. In a lot of ways I can't wait to get started. I some how need to find a way to encourage myself to work out too. That's a hard one. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Lissa- Let me know what kind of car you bought!

Hi everyone hope you are all well.

Atm myself and dh are having to a abstain from bd until friday 18th, 6 whole days to go:growlmad: but on the plus side it's all for a good cause, i have my hsg done and find out if my tube is open or not, dh also has to do another sa as his first one showed he had morphology of 5% although everything else about his sa test was fine.

:wave: Welcome spuggle .. 6 days to abstain seams like alot. My DH only had to abstain for three days before SA:shrug:
When are you haveing you HSG ?

There seems to be alot of birthdays in March ( June must not be that warm of a month:haha:) My older daughter just turned 20 on the 9th:wacko: crazy !

AFM, I am on CD 26 and broke down to test today and got another :bfn: .. I know it might be a little early ( I have a 30 day cycle)

spuggle if he abstains for me than 72 hours it can actually hurt his sperm count.
Faith the drop is ok. I can't wait to see todays :) no worries

And thank you for noticing the weight loss. I think I gained alot of it back last night. We had pizza and drinks. I feel very bloated today. UGH!!!!! Time to get back on it today..

spuggle i would be thrilled to abstain from bding lol but good luck girl i cant wait to hear your good news :)
swetts you go girl with the weight loss and letting yourself take a night of fun for yourself we all need that from time to time:)
Fututre it very well could still be early my fx for your bfp!!!

Momma. I think FF is not likeing you pre O temps. I would maybe disregaurd fridays temp from a week ago. And maybe saturdays too. That way you get lines. But as I am looking at it you would be 5 DPO

Future yes. You could still get a BFP I wouldn't count yourself out yet. I would wait until Tuesday or Wednesday and then test. It is still early for you

Good luck with the HSG Spuggle! 2 girls here had theirs this month, and it seems like both had great results.

sweetlissa- awesome weight loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->