Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Thanks sweets I guess I will have to take your word for it cause ff did'nt care that I took off those temps lol

That is a bummer. I was hoping it would help sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't

WOOOOHOOOOO I just booked our Spring Break Vacation. There are cabins in southern Ohio it is like home away from home. We actually went there in February and got our BFP. This time we will have the kids and it will actually be that time when AF should be getting here. Although I am hoping she will stay away.. :).... I am so excited. 4 nights and 5 days with my baby's sitting in the hot tub, fishing at the pond, and they just added a swingset.. I am so ready... Now I just need to lose another 5 to 10 pounds before the 28th so I can look half way decient in a swimsuit.

yay that sounds like sooo much fun!!!! I love family getaways like that its all about hanging with the family :) you are on a roll with this weight loss! im so jealous I have been working out often and TRYING! to eat better but still the same weight :( oh well come on bfp so I can get big pimpen!

Lissa-what kind of car did you get???

Mamma- how many dpo are you? I also downloaded The Secret.

Dash-Im ordering my probiotics. I hope it makes a difference.

AF arrived today. I'm half sad half happy. So now I start the BC on Wednesday. that's also the day I meet with my new OB. Do any of you think 5 months is too soon to have the hag done? For those that have had it how many days of antibiotics did you get? Also how detailed is the image of the inside of the tubes?

Thanks and I hope everyone had a fun weekend.

Mmm vacation. I can only dream! That sounds like a lot of fun, Sweetlissa.

Ready- I hope the probiotics make as much of a difference in you as they have for me. They are amazing.

Today DH ended up in the hospital, with kidney stones. :wacko: So now Im wondering if having stones affects fertility, since he has been having problems for a few weeks and JUST went to the doc.

REady im 5dpo and I had my hsg at 5 and half months after my tr so you should be fine also the image is really cool you can see the red right on the screen :) Im glad your getting down to business now with the bc and what not keep on pluggin ahead you will get your bfp!!!
Dash poor hubby it seems stones are common on this thread ugh!!! I remember that to well what horrible pain

dash sorry to hear about the hubby i hope he gets better.
Ready I am sorry Af showed I was really hoping you wouldn't have to go through all of that. 5 months is ok to have the HSG done. Also I got a dodge journey. I love it. My hubby just got to drive it for the first time. LOL.. I love the fact that we have drove about 80 miles and it is still on FULL.. YES...

Momma.. I have just been eating less and using Gobstoppers to help with the snacky feelings.. LOL.. For some reason it really helps. I don't know if it's because they last a while or if its because they are sweet.

Sweets thats awsome you gotta love a car thats great on gas!!!

:hi: girls!!!!
DAAAASH, :( Sorry about DH..I've never had KS's but I do NOT want them..hope they get taken care of SOON....How's F-I-L?
How ya feeling? Do you usually "feel" preggers? I Do, so not sure if others do after they've already had children...(what's probiotics)

Ready, How many kids do you have?
You won't get antibiotics...there's no reason for them really..they do recommend Motrin or Tylenol or Aleve about an hour before...I'm not sure if it helped...b/c I DID take what they said, and I had ZERO pain after ward. Not sick not nothing BUT gassy, yeesh, I was SUPER gassy...and it was nearly fatal....:sick: (LOL) :haha:
Hey I noticed you said you were going to start taking MACA...I've looked into it A LOT and the "best" to take is the gelatinized powder..the cheapest I was able to find for the quantity in THAT form was on ebay...just an FYI...I'm a big researcher..want THE best for the best cost...I've decided against taking the Maca, b/c b/w the Pollen and RJ I'm just NOT going to be financially able...

Lissa~~:happydance: vaca!!!! woot woot!!!!
Family time is THE best time!!!!

Faith..WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT for your cross lines!!! !looking GOoD girl!!!!! You guys bd'd SO much how COULD you miss that egg?!??!!?!?!?
Rooting for you, DASH and a MOMMA!!!!!!
may THIS be YOUR months girls!!!!!
:hug:

:hi: tater! Probiotics are the opposite of antibiotics- they build up healthy flora in the gut and throughout the body. You know how when you have a yeast infection they say to eat yogurt? Well, yogurt has natural probiotics in it, that's why they say that. You can take them in more concentrated form, which I do- and they ward off yeast and BV for me, which is something I get regularly from sex if I'm not careful.

lissa- great gas mileage! Hard to find in a big car.

AFM, I don't feel anything that probably isn't imaginary. I mean, I feel LOTS of things, but they probably aren't anything, I just want them to be. The last 3 nights I have had crazy vivid dream about getting a BFP- like peeing on the stick and seeing the lines dreams. So vivid and real that I wake up disoriented. But once again, probably just because Im a POASA now and want to bust open this box of FRER's.

Hello Ladies:)

Ready::thumbup: glad AF arrived so you can get a move on to that BFP! I hope the cyst disappears ASAP!

Dash: How many dpo are you now? I'm sure you'll get sick of all of us asking:blush:..maybe you should put up a ticker:haha: so how long are you planning on holding out to test? also, what brand probiotics are you using? also, hope your dh can pass the stones and recover quickly!

Momma: gosh darn, I hoped to see red lines on your FF this am. It's GOTTA be tomorrow..for sure:thumbup:

Sweet: congrats on the new car! what fun! and AWESOME fuel economy..wow! Your vacation sounds like fun! I agree that family vacas are the best:thumbup: It's been years since dh and I took a trip just the two of us, but when we did, we always missed the kids so much and always would go home early:haha:...I can't figure it out...my sis is always dumping her dc off at relative's houses so she and dh can take trips...I WISH she would realize how important and fun family trips are:nope:

Tater: I can't wait to hear how the RJ and pollen go:happydance::hugs:

Have a nice night ladies! I'm off to bed:sleep: we had a long, HOT weekend, working in the sun and I'm T I R E D!!!!!

:kiss:

HMMMMM, VERY interesting.....I'm sure you've mentioned Probiotics, but I can't remember ever hearing about it...:shrug:
I DO love yogurt and eat it near daily..and rarely ever get yeast infect's do you think it is something that I would benefit from, or not so much considering the above?
Just curious....

I DO 100% believe dreams mean something....I have a dream interpretting friend and if I have a real strange, somewhat realistic dream I always consult her about what it could mean...always very awesome to hear!!! so who knows..maybe YOU will get your lines and be all disoriented ~~~ yeah how many DPO's are you? is it time to test yet??

Hey Faith, when are YOU going to test? you are like 5ish DPO?? I can't remember~I look at everyone's charts 1st thing in a.m...

ewww a long HOT weekend..sounds dreamy!!!!!! we got 7more inches of snow here 2 nights ago..pretty much gone today, but NOT hot and sunny :(

Do I not have a ticker in my sig? I put one there...I can see it. It says 8 DPO. I will be testing in the AM, but just to tide over my addiction :shrug: With one kid I got a BFP at 8 DPO, and with the other it was 12 DPO. So WHO KNOWS!

Do I not have a ticker in my sig? I put one there...I can see it. It says 8 DPO. I will be testing in the AM, but just to tide over my addiction :shrug: With one kid I got a BFP at 8 DPO, and with the other it was 12 DPO. So WHO KNOWS!

:rofl: like I said, tooooo much sun:wacko: yes, indeed you DO have a ticker..I do see it! it says 8dpo:) :dohh:
good night:hugs:

:rofl: like I said, tooooo much sun:wacko: yes, indeed you DO have a ticker..I do see it! it says 8dpo:) :dohh:
good night:hugs:

:thumbup: :haha:

DASH>..eeekkkk SOoOOoOoOoOOOOoooOO exciting!! I can't wait to hear!!!!!
I hope you have your bfp appear right in front of your eyes in the A.M...please post when you know...the suspense is ALREADY killing me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->