Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Killing YOU?! Lol. Boy its killing me too! I just don't know WHAT to think...

I get up early early in the AM, when my sister drops off her 2 kids for the day before she heads to work. then I go back to sleep for a few hours. So I will be peeing on that stick before I can even see straight! My DH keeps making fun of me for buying more tests, but keeps reading the package and doing things like leaving them in the counter where he knows I will see them.

Torture...absolute torture.

:wave: Welcome spuggle .. 6 days to abstain seams like alot. My DH only had to abstain for three days before SA:shrug:
When are you haveing you HSG ?

There seems to be alot of birthdays in March ( June must not be that warm of a month:haha:) My older daughter just turned 20 on the 9th:wacko: crazy !

AFM, I am on CD 26 and broke down to test today and got another :bfn: .. I know it might be a little early ( I have a 30 day cycle)

Oh no, not for SA we have to abstain for 6 days as my hsg is Friday and we can't bd until after i have had it done, dh needs to abstain for 3 days for SA. sorry for the confusion. :hugs:

spuggle i would be thrilled to abstain from bding lol but good luck girl i cant wait to hear your good news :)
swetts you go girl with the weight loss and letting yourself take a night of fun for yourself we all need that from time to time:)
Fututre it very well could still be early my fx for your bfp!!!

Thanks Momma, cross everything for me as i'm nervous atm that it will be bad news, lots of negative thoughts today. :dohh:

How are you doing ?? xx

Good luck with the HSG Spuggle! 2 girls here had theirs this month, and it seems like both had great results.

sweetlissa- awesome weight loss!

Thanks Dash, i hope my tube is good and working, fingers crossed. :flower:

Do I not have a ticker in my sig? I put one there...I can see it. It says 8 DPO. I will be testing in the AM, but just to tide over my addiction :shrug: With one kid I got a BFP at 8 DPO, and with the other it was 12 DPO. So WHO KNOWS!

Dash I too am a poasa :haha: I just can't help myself.

ok ladies I just got my line and dpo on ff and Im not happy its saying im only 3 dpo oh god I hope thats not right because we def. did not bd around O day on my chart I thought for sure I O'd earlier and we stopped bding i think we actually did it once somewhre in that time period but I did'nt mark it because i thought we were past o day. ugh what do you guys think?

Hi ladies hope you are all well, i have just about caught up on what's going on with everyone on here, wow it's a fast moving thread :haha:.

Dash hope you get your :bfp:

Afm, not really much to report it's just a waiting game till friday gets here. :coffee:

Hey Momma try not to worry, if you are 3dpo those little swimmers can live up there for upto 7 days !! so even if you didn't bd they will be loitering waiting for that egg lol.
Do you get any symtoms when you ovulate ?? x

hey spuggle i kinda do and sweetlissa thinks i O'd on cycle day 14 which lines up with my cm and o pains so im thinking ff is wrong! last month I used opks and they would have lined up with cycle day 13 last month so im going with cycle day 14 so im 6 dpo today, it just makes more sense :)
So your wait is on, I cant wait to here your results which im sure are fine i just look at this as A good cleaning and it eases your mind :) This is totally a fast moving thread but I really like it on other threads you have to wait days for people to reply to questions and here its like mins lol

Momma I was only on here yesterday morning and i had loads to catch up on lol.
I personally just go with my O symtoms, i've given up on temping and opk's because i just found it all to stressful and planned, I get lots of pains, sore boobs alot of increased mucus in my undies sorry for tmi but i only get these symtoms around the middle of my cycle so i just listen to my body and bd, although it hasn't worked for me yet lol you never know cycle 11 might be a good one for me :shrug: I just find it more natural and less stressful. :thumbup:

Totally agreed spuggle I said im gonna do one more month with opks and temping just to get a good idea of o day then thats it im just gonna bd when i think its right and call it a day. If im not knocked up by october which will be a year for me im gonna ask for IUI furutre did it and got her lil girl so im keeping that as my back up plan

Momma it gave you dotted lines because it is unsure but that is its best estimate. I still think it was CD14. But if it was CD17 don't stress yourself out about testing early. I would wait about 9 more days just to be safe.. LOL... I know you probably wont.. But just thought I would put that out there.
Spuggle I hope everything goes smoothly this week. Praying for open tubes. And a great SA.

sweets thanks momma that was my morning freak out lol Im better now that spuggle and you talked to me lol I really think your right :)
How are you doing?

What's involved with iui ? is it like ivf ?

I don't blame you for temping to find O day but i have to say if you get symptoms there is no better tool than your body telling you. :hugs:

Momma it gave you dotted lines because it is unsure but that is its best estimate. I still think it was CD14. But if it was CD17 don't stress yourself out about testing early. I would wait about 9 more days just to be safe.. LOL... I know you probably wont.. But just thought I would put that out there.
Spuggle I hope everything goes smoothly this week. Praying for open tubes. And a great SA.

I only have one tube reversed so it's real important that it's open and working. Thanku . :hugs:

they wash the sperm and put it right into the uterus also you take meds to make sure you O, one tube reversed im sure you already told us why but why only one?

they wash the sperm and put it right into the uterus also you take meds to make sure you O, one tube reversed im sure you already told us why but why only one?

Because my left fallopian tube was to damaged by the TL, there wasn't enough tube to reconnect it and the fimbria was also damaged. :cry:

oh spuggle im sorry, Sweets has one to as well but I think you can get alot done with one tube :) You should ask your dr. about the IUI when your there I looked it up online and its only like $300.00 bucks to have it done and the meds seem to be covered by insurance. I just like having a fall back plan it keeps me a little more relaxed if I thought this was the end of the road for me I think I would bug out lol

GOoD morning girls :wave:
So momma, that's weird, your chart indicates to ME that CD14 would have been O day...I guess FF doesn't like your temps? Is that possible? I got an open circle today???and cannot know why...There are MORE GOOD qualities to FF than not, but it can be frustrating...hey, remember you had a question and you were going submit it to the advisors ~ did they ever get back to you on that???

DASH..I KNOW, like it's killing me worse than you :haha: NOT, but ya know what I mean!!! SOoOoOoOOOoO, did you test??!?!?!

Spuggle, Gotta keep your PMA in good standing sweetie, no sense in worrying, all that will do is take your peace away and stress ya out..you don't need that :nope:
Like your tat...is that fresh ink? I LOVE ink..me and DH have lots and always want more..in the process of a sleeve right now!!!!!

Faith~your chart is rocking girl....It's pretty different from last cycle isn't it? WIll you test early, or wait it out?
Come on BFP!!!!!!

Lissa, WHHHHY did FF give me an open circle today??? If you look at my chart overlay there's really NO reason for it....I was SUPER covered up and sleeping really hard when I FINALLY heard my alarm...I temped a lil late, but only by 15min....that's NOT drastic....
You are my chart go to girl...lemme know what you think!!!!

Future, how you doing sweetie?? Has your DH gone away yet?? Hope to hear from ya, we'll keep ya company :hugs2:

AFM: AF is Nearly over!??? This has been an AWESOME period!!!! I usually have to wear a super plus tampon AND a extra long pad and this time I've only used a tampon once, and that was yesterday to worship(just in case :winkwink:)and today it's nearly gone..I even went to the :loo: and ya know how that pushes stuff out..and it was barely there..Hmmmmmm,,, I Mean, a super easy, light period-- I should be welcoming it, but it DOES concern me a little ..WHY ?
I'm REALLY looking forward to getting it on..DH was away for a week and for some reason we haven't touched each other since he got back..? I AM SOOOOO READY for some love:winkwink: THIS will be our month!!!!!!!

have a great day girls...Not much happening here today, we are just hanging out ...sO I'll be in and out :friends:

oh spuggle im sorry, Sweets has one to as well but I think you can get alot done with one tube :) You should ask your dr. about the IUI when your there I looked it up online and its only like $300.00 bucks to have it done and the meds seem to be covered by insurance. I just like having a fall back plan it keeps me a little more relaxed if I thought this was the end of the road for me I think I would bug out lol

Not bad on price then momma, we don't have insurance in the uk it's the good old national health service and they only do what needs doing lol.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->