Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Spuggle I DO remember you saying you only have one tube :cry: I'm sorry...Future only has one too and got Emily w/ the one and the IUI...It may be the way to go...could you travel to a different place to have the IUI? since it's not all that costly you could spend you $$ getting to where you need to go? I KNOW it doesn't work THE FIRST Time ALL the time, but there are several friends that I have(on BNB) that have had it done and had bfp the 1st time around :thumbup:
I have pretty much everything checked out that can be and everything is "ready" soooo, I'm not sure if they'd DO an IUI..
I'm also going to OPK and temp one more time and then stop....well I'll actually probably run FF out, since I DID pay for it and have 70 days left..but Since I stopped smoking I started getting EWCM and nothing really says O like good old CM :winkwink:

GOoD morning girls :wave:
So momma, that's weird, your chart indicates to ME that CD14 would have been O day...I guess FF doesn't like your temps? Is that possible? I got an open circle today???and cannot know why...There are MORE GOOD qualities to FF than not, but it can be frustrating...hey, remember you had a question and you were going submit it to the advisors ~ did they ever get back to you on that???

DASH..I KNOW, like it's killing me worse than you :haha: NOT, but ya know what I mean!!! SOoOoOoOOOoO, did you test??!?!?!

Spuggle, Gotta keep your PMA in good standing sweetie, no sense in worrying, all that will do is take your peace away and stress ya out..you don't need that :nope:
Like your tat...is that fresh ink? I LOVE ink..me and DH have lots and always want more..in the process of a sleeve right now!!!!!

Faith~your chart is rocking girl....It's pretty different from last cycle isn't it? WIll you test early, or wait it out?
Come on BFP!!!!!!

Lissa, WHHHHY did FF give me an open circle today??? If you look at my chart overlay there's really NO reason for it....I was SUPER covered up and sleeping really hard when I FINALLY heard my alarm...I temped a lil late, but only by 15min....that's NOT drastic....
You are my chart go to girl...lemme know what you think!!!!

Future, how you doing sweetie?? Has your DH gone away yet?? Hope to hear from ya, we'll keep ya company :hugs2:

AFM: AF is Nearly over!??? This has been an AWESOME period!!!! I usually have to wear a super plus tampon AND a extra long pad and this time I've only used a tampon once, and that was yesterday to worship(just in case :winkwink:)and today it's nearly gone..I even went to the :loo: and ya know how that pushes stuff out..and it was barely there..Hmmmmmm,,, I Mean, a super easy, light period-- I should be welcoming it, but it DOES concern me a little ..WHY ?
I'm REALLY looking forward to getting it on..DH was away for a week and for some reason we haven't touched each other since he got back..? I AM SOOOOO READY for some love:winkwink: THIS will be our month!!!!!!!

have a great day girls...Not much happening here today, we are just hanging out ...sO I'll be in and out :friends:

Tater thanku for the good advice, i hear you and will STOP stressing lol, I have loads of ink i have a 1/2 sleeve, backpiece and numerous others i love ink, art with a pulse. :thumbup:

spuggle damn them! lol I wouldnt worry I think a good cleaning is all that it will take you are def. due for a bfp!
Tater I never did get a reply they told me to do something else and I just never did it Im so computer retarted! I really thin it was cd14 so thats what im sticking with :) im glad your period was taking it easy on you :) i have noticed every month I seem to get better and better as far as period and pains I know your farther out then me but that still could be the case:) Im home today too, catching up on some laundry and some point i need to put myself together a local propane company that is down the road and my hubby does some of there overlfow work from time to time is hiring for like 15-20hours a week which is right up my ally so im going to head down and fill out an application adn see what happens :) im sure I will be on here alot today lol

Tater you go girl with the EWCM lol im going to try to mucinex I think thats what it is I have it written down somewhere lol I really dont get ewcm it jsut gets wet! I alos dont check inside do you? i think If you ask for an IUI why would they say no its more money in there pocket lol

Spuggle I DO remember you saying you only have one tube :cry: I'm sorry...Future only has one too and got Emily w/ the one and the IUI...It may be the way to go...could you travel to a different place to have the IUI? since it's not all that costly you could spend you $$ getting to where you need to go? I KNOW it doesn't work THE FIRST Time ALL the time, but there are several friends that I have(on BNB) that have had it done and had bfp the 1st time around :thumbup:
I have pretty much everything checked out that can be and everything is "ready" soooo, I'm not sure if they'd DO an IUI..
I'm also going to OPK and temp one more time and then stop....well I'll actually probably run FF out, since I DID pay for it and have 70 days left..but Since I stopped smoking I started getting EWCM and nothing really says O like good old CM :winkwink:

Congrats on the quitting smoking, i also have quit, it's been nearly 3 months now and i feel great smoke free, it's hard to do isn't it so well done you. :thumbup::thumbup:

SPUGGLE Yeah, it's just NOT worth it...although we all do and have to go through it~but Hey, I KNOW it's not worth it and NOT helpful for one second so I'm always going to give me best advice :winkwink:
I've been at this for 14mo now and have been in every emotion possible...Sometimes ya just gotta live it until you calm down, which is just part of the living,learning process, but what I remember what worrying did for me and I don't like to see my girls go through it:nope:
would love to see you back piece..what is it?
My fam passed away several years back so I got memorial tat's~I'm a big star freak and got big stars in honor of them..had them personalized w/ colors and whatnots for who they were individually....
we started this extreme budget and ugh,well, we don't have any $$ for ink ATM...but it will come...I also like to get pierced...have been struggling w/ a monroe, but I've been back and forth for months so pretty sure I'm NOT going for it...
Sweet, we are ink AND cycle buddy's!!!!! YAY!!!! my old cycle sister left me :(
:hug:

Tater you go girl with the EWCM lol im going to try to mucinex I think thats what it is I have it written down somewhere lol I really dont get ewcm it jsut gets wet! I alos dont check inside do you? i think If you ask for an IUI why would they say no its more money in there pocket lol

Momma i don't check inside, ocasionally i might use a piece of tissue paper to see what's there but never anything much lol, like you i just get wet. :rofl:

Yeah, Mucinex or Robi, whatever has ONLY the "G" ingredient in it..I can't know how to spell it, but if you are interested I can get it for you....
I took it like 5 days before O and a day or 2 after O...it didn't change the CM but it did increase it...did you do BSF? that DID give me EW like it was crazy...but now I'm getting it on my own..well DID..REAL excited to see if I'll get it again :thumbup:
YEAH, it WOULD be weird if they turned me away, but since there's really nothing standing in our way to get our bfp naturally I wasn't sure if they would...I'm SURE we'll get our bfp this cycle..I'm just sure of it..>THIS IS OUR month and I'm real sorry but I'm going to be speaking that out until the end of this cycle comes :thumbup:
GL w/ your job app..that sounds ideal..close to home, not too many hours...a lil extra money...Where do your kids go if you work?

Momma, yeah I check inside usually BUT when I was having that EW I didn't NEED to check inside...whoa...I do though once daily..I've found that my CM changes..it's ONE way ALL day and then in the evening it usually changes..
So, I've decided to just check once in the morning..I usually TRY to poop early afternoon so I give my self a lil time to up and around and poop and then check internally...

SPUGGLE Yeah, it's just NOT worth it...although we all do and have to go through it~but Hey, I KNOW it's not worth it and NOT helpful for one second so I'm always going to give me best advice :winkwink:
I've been at this for 14mo now and have been in every emotion possible...Sometimes ya just gotta live it until you calm down, which is just part of the living,learning process, but what I remember what worrying did for me and I don't like to see my girls go through it:nope:
My fam passed away several years back so I got memorial tat's~I'm a big star freak and got big stars in honor of them..had them personalized w/ colors and whatnots for who they were individually....
we started this extreme budget and ugh,well, we don't have any $$ for ink ATM...but it will come...I also like to get pierced...have been struggling w/ a monroe, but I've been back and forth for months so pretty sure I'm NOT going for it...

I love stars and have lots and lots of them, my backpiece is an angel dropping stars down my back with lots of butterflies flying around and at the very bottom of my back i have the sun which was for my grandad when he died. My sleeve is unusual, well that's what ppl say lol but i have lots of sweeties, fruit and cakes lol with grey shading in between, i love it but ppl think i'm wierd for it, oh well some ppl don't understand what it's all about :rofl:

I like piercings but as i've gotten older i'm more scared of having them lol wierd or what.

I think it's beautiful that you had memorial tats for your family, sorry for your loss.:hugs:

So you're on cycle 14, i'm on 11 and i didn't think it would take this long, how silly am I, tbh i'm not expecting it to happen anymore, if it does it's a bonus and if it doesn't i have given it my best shot, can't do anymore than that. :winkwink:

I love stars and have lots and lots of them, my backpiece is an angel dropping stars down my back with lots of butterflies flying around and at the very bottom of my back i have the sun which was for my grandad when he died. My sleeve is unusual, well that's what ppl say lol but i have lots of sweeties, fruit and cakes lol with grey shading in between, i love it but ppl think i'm wierd for it, oh well some ppl don't understand what it's all about :rofl:

I like piercings but as i've gotten older i'm more scared of having them lol wierd or what.

I think it's beautiful that you had memorial tats for your family, sorry for your loss.:hugs:

So you're on cycle 14, i'm on 11 and i didn't think it would take this long, how silly am I, tbh i'm not expecting it to happen anymore, if it does it's a bonus and if it doesn't i have given it my best shot, can't do anymore than that. :winkwink:

Ewww, the back piece sounds fantatic:thumbup:FO SHO!!!!
No, I don't understand the sleeve, but tats should be all about the person and the meaning for them...My Dh got our kids b-day dates in roman numerals on his forearm and I was doing my best to talk him out of it..I didn't like the idea, told him it was dumb..no one would know what it mean, including him and blah blah blah...he did get it and I STILL wouldn't have picked it out but it's him and that's fine...I'm more rainbow-y and color, he's more roman numerals..I don't understand it but that's OK!!!!

My fam died 7 yrs ago and I miss them everyday but I would NOT be who I am if they were still here..I'll see them again:flower: thanks though sweetie!!

Yes, 14mo of trying..I've had lots of bfp's..just nothing stuck so far :( BUT I'm REAL super positive about THIS coming cycle..af is almost over..YAY!!! We did SMEP and it didn't work..:winkwink: but I KNOW someone that will:winkwink:
So THIS cycle we are doing CD 11, 12, 13 and 14.. I O on CD13..I DID say I wasn't going to do OPK's anymore but I found a great deal on 20 of them so ordered them...I'll use those and will cont to chart and temp until my FF membership runs out, but again, I'm really expecting THIS to be our bfp sticky bean miracle month!!!!!!!!!
There really is only so much WE can do as humans...I mean, when we did SMEP we bd'd all the right times...how COULD we have missed the egg..??? Ya know....
I said when we had the surgery if I didn't get preg I wouldn't get disappointed b/c that would just mean our lives were heading in a different direction..BUT w/ multiple MC's~i AM disappointed...NO MORE DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!:thumbup:
I'm rooting for all these TR girls!!!!

Ewww, the back piece sounds fantatic:thumbup:FO SHO!!!!
No, I don't understand the sleeve, but tats should be all about the person and the meaning for them...My Dh got our kids b-day dates in roman numerals on his forearm and I was doing my best to talk him out of it..I didn't like the idea, told him it was dumb..no one would know what it mean, including him and blah blah blah...he did get it and I STILL wouldn't have picked it out but it's him and that's fine...I'm more rainbow-y and color, he's more roman numerals..I don't understand it but that's OK!!!!

My fam died 7 yrs ago and I miss them everyday but I would NOT be who I am if they were still here..I'll see them again:flower: thanks though sweetie!!

Yes, 14mo of trying..I've had lots of bfp's..just nothing stuck so far :( BUT I'm REAL super positive about THIS coming cycle..af is almost over..YAY!!! We did SMEP and it didn't work..:winkwink: but I KNOW someone that will:winkwink:
So THIS cycle we are doing CD 11, 12, 13 and 14.. I O on CD13..I DID say I wasn't going to do OPK's anymore but I found a great deal on 20 of them so ordered them...I'll use those and will cont to chart and temp until my FF membership runs out, but again, I'm really expecting THIS to be our bfp sticky bean miracle month!!!!!!!!!
There really is only so much WE can do as humans...I mean, when we did SMEP we bd'd all the right times...how COULD we have missed the egg..??? Ya know....
I said when we had the surgery if I didn't get preg I wouldn't get disappointed b/c that would just mean our lives were heading in a different direction..BUT w/ multiple MC's~i AM disappointed...NO MORE DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!:thumbup:
I'm rooting for all these TR girls!!!!

So sorry for all your losses, i've heard ppl say that when they have multiple m/c they take baby asprin, have you heard of this ?

I had 1 bfp on cycle 4 but it must have been a chemical, can't confirm it though as i didn't know about chemicals at the time, just thought the test was faulty.:cry:

Yeah, I take 81mg's of aspirin, 1000mg FO and prenatal daily..I'm going to start RJ and pollen...I WAS going to take the RJ and MACA but decided after MUCH research that the pollen was going to way more beneficial:thumbup:
We'll see...

So, jojo, you have had multiple MC's too?? What had you changed that you think helped w/you bfp now?

Hi everyone, I've come over from the other thread. I'm currently pregnant after my tubal reversal last June. We lost twins last november and had plenty of chemicals so hopefully this one sticks xxx

yay jojo you found us :) how are you feeling today ?
Tater i have that big fertility book and it tells me all the info thanks though I dont watn to make you type more then you need to :) I love the attitide I cant wait to watch your chart go up and up this month!!!
Im glad im not the only one that doesnt check inside lol I thought I was missing something just really dont want to cause any issues up inthere. Oh and I did the BSF last month adn it got me really wet but I did'nt think it was great enough to try again
Tater my 2 oldest are in school all day so thats that but my littlest is in preschool 3 half days aweek and that would be enough time to get some work in, you know what just crossed my mind what the hell did I think I was going to do with them during the summer lol i guess that idea is out the window oh well cant say im too upset :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->