Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

That's my problem Momma, my 2 are at school all day but then when the holidays come if i worked i would have to put them in childcare and that's an expensive game, i used to do it and i don't want to now, i love being able to collect them from school and have tea ready for them. :thumbup:

Hi everyone, I've come over from the other thread. I'm currently pregnant after my tubal reversal last June. We lost twins last november and had plenty of chemicals so hopefully this one sticks xxx

yay jojo you found us :) how are you feeling today ?
Tater i have that big fertility book and it tells me all the info thanks though I dont watn to make you type more then you need to :) I love the attitide I cant wait to watch your chart go up and up this month!!!
Im glad im not the only one that doesnt check inside lol I thought I was missing something just really dont want to cause any issues up inthere. Oh and I did the BSF last month adn it got me really wet but I did'nt think it was great enough to try again
Tater my 2 oldest are in school all day so thats that but my littlest is in preschool 3 half days aweek and that would be enough time to get some work in, you know what just crossed my mind what the hell did I think I was going to do with them during the summer lol i guess that idea is out the window oh well cant say im too upset :blush:

yeah, I DO NOT wanna work..I AM a Tupperware consultant. I LOVE darn near EVERYTHING about Tupperware and get my kicks from selling it...It's SUPER fun for me..I REALLY enjoy and the greatest part is~It's MY business..I DO WHAT *I* want!!!! My kids are always w/ daddy, they actually love when I have parties b/c it's daddy date night:happydance: and Tate, he LOVES tupperware, asks for it for all the holidays~I love this kid!!!!

I wouldn't do bsf again either...agreed....
Yeah, I AM SO positive in attitude this month..nothing is getting this girl down NOTHING!!!!

TATE and spuggle yeah i think I should find something small to do, I really love being home its great I volunteer at school get to go on fieldtrips and my house actually stays clean and organized lol the downside is i love to shop and I really need to cut back on that ugh!

TATE and spuggle yeah i think I should find something small to do, I really love being home its great I volunteer at school get to go on fieldtrips and my house actually stays clean and organized lol the downside is i love to shop and I really need to cut back on that ugh!

I'm guilty of that too. :dohh:

I'm guilty of that too. :dohh:

:shhh:

Oh my god the most horrible thing just happened! I typed out a bunch of stuff on my phone as a response to the last 5 pages of posts, then my phone DIED and deleted it all! The piece of crap.

Anyways, my test this morning was inconclusive. It was a blue dye test, and there was a strange imaginary shadow that looked like it wanted to be a line but couldn't. Or I was imagining it because I want it so bad. Either way, I have no idea and will try again tomorrow.

Oh my god the most horrible thing just happened! I typed out a bunch of stuff on my phone as a response to the last 5 pages of posts, then my phone DIED and deleted it all! The piece of crap.

Anyways, my test this morning was inconclusive. It was a blue dye test, and there was a strange imaginary shadow that looked like it wanted to be a line but couldn't. Or I was imagining it because I want it so bad. Either way, I have no idea and will try again tomorrow.

ugh dash!!! what a pain in the butt its bad enough you had to wait until today now you have one more day to wait!! I hope its a bfp tomorrow I cant wait to hear :)
i have a question I see alot of woman post that one of there early symptoms of pregnancy was a stuffy nose is this for real? I have had a stuffy nose and have been sneezing all morning also i have some pangs in the lower abdomen i know i grasping but more so just curious

I have a stuffy nose and sneezing too...but its allergy season. Like, the very begining of it, too. So tha5 could be it. I've never heard that before .

SS. Haha.

I have a stuffy nose and sneezing too...but its allergy season. Like, the very begining of it, too. So tha5 could be it. I've never heard that before .

SS. Haha.

I seen alot of woman say that they had stuffy noses on those ss threads lol hope that its a good sign for us :happydance:

DASH< that SOOoOOOOOO sucks:(
ARRg..I hate my phone ~ I just put it on ebay..hoping it sells ...
anyway, didn't you get FRER's aren't they pink?
inconclusive, UGH..those blue tests have been giving ppl issues lately..the more I read the more I hear that....
Sorry sweets...hopefully tomorrow will be your day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fx'd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard it, but really don't know if it means anything...I mean, just happens they have a stuffy nose when they find out..I mean could be, but I've had stuffy nose and NOt been preg and never had a stuff nose when I did find out....but I have winter babies, so never stuffy in the summer when I've found out....

Yeah, I have the equate brand. I heard they are better and they were way cheaper. Trust me, if I ever get a pos test I will be buying 10 more to pee on just to make sure its true.

I sure hope this is the month for me and momma! How close are we? How many DPO are you?

GOoD morning girls :wave:
So momma, that's weird, your chart indicates to ME that CD14 would have been O day...I guess FF doesn't like your temps? Is that possible? I got an open circle today???and cannot know why...There are MORE GOOD qualities to FF than not, but it can be frustrating...hey, remember you had a question and you were going submit it to the advisors ~ did they ever get back to you on that???

DASH..I KNOW, like it's killing me worse than you :haha: NOT, but ya know what I mean!!! SOoOoOoOOOoO, did you test??!?!?!

Spuggle, Gotta keep your PMA in good standing sweetie, no sense in worrying, all that will do is take your peace away and stress ya out..you don't need that :nope:
Like your tat...is that fresh ink? I LOVE ink..me and DH have lots and always want more..in the process of a sleeve right now!!!!!

Faith~your chart is rocking girl....It's pretty different from last cycle isn't it? WIll you test early, or wait it out?
Come on BFP!!!!!!

Lissa, WHHHHY did FF give me an open circle today??? If you look at my chart overlay there's really NO reason for it....I was SUPER covered up and sleeping really hard when I FINALLY heard my alarm...I temped a lil late, but only by 15min....that's NOT drastic....
You are my chart go to girl...lemme know what you think!!!!

Future, how you doing sweetie?? Has your DH gone away yet?? Hope to hear from ya, we'll keep ya company :hugs2:

AFM: AF is Nearly over!??? This has been an AWESOME period!!!! I usually have to wear a super plus tampon AND a extra long pad and this time I've only used a tampon once, and that was yesterday to worship(just in case :winkwink:)and today it's nearly gone..I even went to the :loo: and ya know how that pushes stuff out..and it was barely there..Hmmmmmm,,, I Mean, a super easy, light period-- I should be welcoming it, but it DOES concern me a little ..WHY ?
I'm REALLY looking forward to getting it on..DH was away for a week and for some reason we haven't touched each other since he got back..? I AM SOOOOO READY for some love:winkwink: THIS will be our month!!!!!!!

have a great day girls...Not much happening here today, we are just hanging out ...sO I'll be in and out :friends:

I would have to guess at the reason being you must have put in a different time. If you don't have the time set to be the same time every day then a different time would give you an open circle. Sorry it took so long to get back with ya.. Been busy today:)

I had a stuffy nose with my MC this last month. I got it about 3 DPO and At 21 DPO it was gone. I have heard that. Maybe you girls will be getting BFP's this month

Dash I believe im 6 dpo today I just took a little nap i was sooo tired I have some discomfort in abdomen and cant stop sneezing and blowing my nose. God I hope this is my month :) It will give me a november baby so then I will have a baby born in october november and december then trace hes april :)

Momma- we are 3 days apart! I really just want to pee on all kinds of sticks right now. I'm having a bad flare up today with my bladder, since I've discontinued all my meds. Hoping it passes soon, and praying for some good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->