Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

1/4tsp to 1tsp..and I'm the kinda girl that's "more is better" not always the case :nope: but I'm doing a tsp/day now and It's fine..This will be my 3rd cycle using it though:thumbup:and LAST....well that's what I'm speaking out anyway...

Have a great time golfing!! I do not golf ~NO WAY~ I think it's about THE worst...but my boys went yesterday..my DH is an AWESOME golfer!!!!

Dash, can't wait to hear about your #'s...how ya been feeling? :cloud9:

Spuggle, I KNOW you KNOW what YOU feel!! But I'm believeing for an open and healthy tube and a BFP REAL SOON!!!! What CD are you on? I was thinking me and you were pretty close w/ our cycles..?:hugs:

1/4tsp to 1tsp..and I'm the kinda girl that's "more is better" not always the case :nope: but I'm doing a tsp/day now and It's fine..This will be my 3rd cycle using it though:thumbup:and LAST....well that's what I'm speaking out anyway...

Have a great time golfing!! I do not golf ~NO WAY~ I think it's about THE worst...but my boys went yesterday..my DH is an AWESOME golfer!!!!

Dash, can't wait to hear about your #'s...how ya been feeling? :cloud9:

Spuggle, I KNOW you KNOW what YOU feel!! But I'm believeing for an open and healthy tube and a BFP REAL SOON!!!! What CD are you on? I was thinking me and you were pretty close w/ our cycles..?:hugs:

I am on cd 11 i think, i have my O symptoms atm and have been bd'ing still in the hope that it still may happen for us.:winkwink:

good for you spuggle, there are many stories of woman who just bd for fun and found out they were preggo shortly after :) there most be some truth is relaxing and not stressing to much

My # at 13 DPO was 72, which I'm pretty sure is a great number! I had my draw earlier and will get the results later- the first set were not sent to the nurse since I went to the lab across town instead of in their building.

My # at 13 DPO was 72, which I'm pretty sure is a great number! I had my draw earlier and will get the results later- the first set were not sent to the nurse since I went to the lab across town instead of in their building.

I dont know what good is either but im sure they are great congrats dash!!!:happydance:

Spuggle~what IS a "spuggle" :haha:? Yeah, so we are cycle buddies, unless you don't really want one, then that's fine, but I'm CD10!!! I'm not feeling O-ish yet..I was looking back over my charts and the fertile CM started CD11 and went through CD14..although I AM having watery~the EW should start tomorrow!!! and GO YOU :thumbup:for keeping a PMA!!!! Serioulsy!! i've been 'down' to where I was like I don't even WANT to have :sex: b/c it's POINTLESS which is SOOO far from the truth..I STILL love being w/ my DH even if I'm not getting a bfp when *I* say I Should...!!!!!! :friends: I'm proud of ya sweetie!!!!

YAY!!! DASH!!!! :yipee: I have no idea what the numbers are supposed to be~but you DO !!!! and that's GREAT!!! so, 72 was from Friday?? And you don't know what today is yet...is that right?
How ya feeling?

Yeah, what is a spuggle? Haha.

Yes, 72 is a good number for 13 DPO. Now we are just looking for the number from today to be above 160. So here's to hoping! I should know in a few hours.

I'm feeling pretty good, tater. Been super tired and hungry, but sick after I eat...which I take as a pretty good sign. :thumbup:

Ha ha, i'm not sure what a spuggle is tbh, it's just a word i made up as on here is so difficult to get a name you want :rofl:

Got to be positive, although i am still expecting the worst, but until my fears are confirmed i am still TTC :thumbup:

Yeah, what is a spuggle? Haha.

Yes, 72 is a good number for 13 DPO. Now we are just looking for the number from today to be above 160. So here's to hoping! I should know in a few hours.

I'm feeling pretty good, tater. Been super tired and hungry, but sick after I eat...which I take as a pretty good sign. :thumbup:

Wow Dash, getting symptoms already now that is a good sign. :happydance:

My beta is 260-something! She said its an AWESOME number and she doesn't even know if the doc will want to follow up with blood tests or just wait a week and look for a sac with an ultrasound. Praise sweet baby Jesus, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now :)

My beta is 260-something! She said its an AWESOME number and she doesn't even know if the doc will want to follow up with blood tests or just wait a week and look for a sac with an ultrasound. Praise sweet baby Jesus, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now :)

That's absolutely brill news Dash, i am so happy for you. :cloud9:

:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance::cloud9: :dance:

Keep giving Glory to Him!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

yay!!! DASH what wonderful news!!! you must feel such relief and joy :) yay for sticky lil beans

Dash- that is such great news.

It sounds like everyone had a nice weekend. I'm getting ready for my surgery tomorrow. I'm actually very scared and haven't felt to social lately so sorry for my absence.

As soon as I can get back on the computer I'll let everyone know how my surgery went.

Faith and mamma im so sorry you're feeling AF symptoms. It's so frustrating when we all try so hard while ttc. My royal jelly came in the mail but I'm waiting until after the surgery to begin using it. Ails began my digestive assistance probiotics my female probiotics haven't arrived yet but thanks for all of that advice dash. I have dh taking the digestive ones too. I'm still waiting on the meca. I'm the most curious about the royal jelly and wondering what it's going to do.

Ready- good luck tomorrow! I will be praying for you!

My doc just called and scheduled my ultrasound for April 5th :) She said with numbers that good she isn't worried at all- but to still go to the ER if I have pain.

Thank you guys for all your encouragement and support! You really have been an awesome support system for me in the last few months.

Ready- good luck tomorrow! I will be praying for you!

My doc just called and scheduled my ultrasound for April 5th :) She said with numbers that good she isn't worried at all- but to still go to the ER if I have pain.

Thank you guys for all your encouragement and support! You really have been an awesome support system for me in the last few months.

:hugs: so, so happy for you:happydance:

When do you plan to tell your little ones?

Dash- that is such great news.

It sounds like everyone had a nice weekend. I'm getting ready for my surgery tomorrow. I'm actually very scared and haven't felt to social lately so sorry for my absence.

As soon as I can get back on the computer I'll let everyone know how my surgery went.

Faith and mamma im so sorry you're feeling AF symptoms. It's so frustrating when we all try so hard while ttc. My royal jelly came in the mail but I'm waiting until after the surgery to begin using it. Ails began my digestive assistance probiotics my female probiotics haven't arrived yet but thanks for all of that advice dash. I have dh taking the digestive ones too. I'm still waiting on the meca. I'm the most curious about the royal jelly and wondering what it's going to do.

Ready, please know I'm praying for you tonight and tomorrow...peace and safety AND a wonderful outcome:hugs:

Good luck ready, try and stay calm, hope all goes well for you. :hugs:

Let us know how it goes, when you feel upto it of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->