Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Spuggle: Good to see you:hugs: We'll be here to wait out the next month with you:winkwink: In the meantime, maybe you'll get your BFP:thumbup:

I have just phoned my consultants office and although they can't give me the results over the phone they will write me a letter, his secretary said it will take about a week to sort out but at least i haven't got to wait a month.:cloud9: Just hope they remember to do it for me.

Well, today's temp looks really close to last month:( I was actually going to do a Wondfo test with FMU, but I forgot:dohh: I had to go so bad when i woke up, that I forgot to get a specimen :haha: Oh well, saving a test:winkwink: if my temp goes UP tomorrow, I'll definitely POAS.

Fingers crossed Faith. :thumbup:

I have a ? I started the progesterone cream last night. I figured it couldn't hurt. But my temps look like the rocky mountians. I know that it could be from the weekend I had. But I wasn't sure if doing the cream last night would have made another rise like that. I have never used it before so. I need some opinions.. Thanks ladies

Faith- no, they did not even confirm my pregnancy! They will be getting an. Earfull from me tomorrow.

Momma it sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Everybody needs to relax and let loose every once in a while, glad you had fun!

Sweetlissa- is your name lisa? I always want to just call you lisa.

Dash my name is Melissa. But every calls me lissa. like the end of melissa..

Faith I would hold it for a few hours. And POAS. When I got my BFP last cycle. I wasn't really thinking of testing. But I was sick and went to the doc. Luckily my Pharmicst knew I was TTC and told me that I better find out before I took the RX my doc perscribed. SO I bought a test and was only 8 DPO took in the bathroom at walmart. I hadn't peed in maybe 2 or 3 hours. And it came up ++++. So if you wanna test. Which I think your chart looks good. Hold the peepee and go for it. :)

Spuggle, that's GREAT that they will mail you the info:thumbup: Praying for good results!:hugs:

Lissa, I started progesterone cream last cycle...like 6 or 7 days after O, because that's when the bottle arrived,...this month I waited until FF put my lines in, just so I could be SURE I had O'd. I can't say that I saw anything really change in my temps once I started it. Tater will have to weigh in on this as I think she's been using it for 2 whole cycles. I notice you have the open circle..could be the reason for the mountain peaks...OR just your body still getting back to normal following last month:hugs:

Faith. The reason for the open circles was I didn't temp at the same time and I was drinking. And I know that can effect your temps so I made them open. I am thinking that could be one of the reasons that they are looking like the rocky mountians...LOL..

Faith I would hold it for a few hours. And POAS. When I got my BFP last cycle. I wasn't really thinking of testing. But I was sick and went to the doc. Luckily my Pharmicst knew I was TTC and told me that I better find out before I took the RX my doc perscribed. SO I bought a test and was only 8 DPO took in the bathroom at walmart. I hadn't peed in maybe 2 or 3 hours. And it came up ++++. So if you wanna test. Which I think your chart looks good. Hold the peepee and go for it. :)

Thanks! Maybe I'll do that. I REALLY wanted to get our *cleanse* ordered today so I could start it at the right time in my cycle..that is of course, if I don't get a BFP:)

Either way, I've felt really good yesterday and today...just sore bbs, but not feeling so emotional and no headache other than Sat. Hopefully (if I'm not preggers) something I'm taking (vits and other) is helping with my PMS! That would be AWESOME:thumbup: Thankfully, the Lord seasoned my dh for PMS before we married...his Mom had it SO BAD..he says I could never be that bad:) Poor guy...

spuggle hiya girl! Im so glad that they are going to send you your info in the mail I couldnt imagine having to wait!! We are all idiots sometimes I moreso in my 2ww seem to get ridiculous!
Faith im having some good feelings for you, your symptoms or lack of the pms symptoms are a good thing :)
sweets I love having time by myself but I to am a little freaky when it comes to missing my kids! im always gone for like 2 hours then I start saying I miss the kids maybe we should just go home, my hubby thinks I have issues loll Im sure the shots made your temp a little nuts alcahol effects your body for days its a nasty lil booger lol
dash you get your 2nd betas today whoot hooot! you better make sure those lil bitches give you your levels for last time and today asap!!!! I cant wait to hear what they are :)
My temp is heading south today and im a little crampy I o'd on the cd 14 this cycle so my af awill be here tomorrow :( oh well onto the next cycle

fatih from the look of your chart tomorrow is your plunge day if it stays up I hope to see bfp!!!

Hi Ladies! I am just about to go jogging with a few of my girlfriends...but I read over some of the posts from this weekend...I will be back later and read more and respond to everyone, but I did see that Spuggle, they will send you the results in the mail. Yaaayyy! So glad you do not have to wait a whole month. That is a blessing! And Dash, AGHHHHH....I would give them an earful too! I can't wait til you know your results!

Hey girls:)

I went ahead and tested..BFN:cry:...but not surprised:nope:

So, I'm placing my order RIGHT NOW for the fertility cleanse and we'll see what happens:thumbup: I did read that you're not supposed to TTC while taking the 30day cleanse:cry: but I suppose its worth a try. If it helps, it will be well worth it:thumbup:

Saga: Good girl for exercising:)

Lissa: I love the new avatar! Where was that photo taken?

Tater: Where the heck are ya?

awww faith im sorry hun, your like me though you already knew this wasnt your month
:( BUT next month is totally ours!!!!!!! were cycle buddies and soon to be bump buddies :) I cant wait to hear about how the cleanse works for you :) I get myself so nuts in the 2ww but when its over im not to bad I just refocus and now im pretty sure I o on cycle day 13 or 14 every month so this month im just going to bd on 11,12,13 and 14 :) to much bding is no good for me so now that I know when o day is I will have my bases covered. faith whats your plan besides the cleanse are you doing what dash did? sweets I really like your pic too, were planning on taking the kids to disney over the winter unless im preggo we will go next winter :) so it snowed here today im sooo upset by it it has been pretty spring like all the old snow melted I was starting to get the ouside picked up then wham! more stupid snow :(

:hi: girls!!!
Haha, I respond to you before my DH...Hmmm, that may be a sign....:haha:
I've missed ya all..I'll be MIA for the week probably..it's SUCH a busy week..Torrrow is ridiculous ~ I have a party and the girl invited 200 ppl...Now, NOT ALL of them are coming but it IS a huge party..and I just started my business, like early NOV...sooo, there's LOTS to be done. Although, I'm sure I'll have SOME time to get on here..but not much...anyway~Hope everyone had a GLORIOUS weekend~~we did!!! The sun was shining~we were together~perfect!! :holly:

Spuggle, SO glad you are back!!!! I know it's a hard road..DEFINITELY, I DO...we ALL do...I've been praying for you daily that SOMEHOW you could get your results BEFORE April million or whenever it was...Praise the Lord for His goodness!!!! YAY!!!!! I will keep on praying and CANNOT wait to hear what they say!!!! and hey, if it gets to be a week, probably couldn't wouldn't hurt to give them another call to REMIND them :winkwink:

Lissa~no difference in my temps when I started prog cream..it DID make me REALLY tired at 1st...I didn't start small and build up..I started the 1tsp right off the bat and could NOT hold my eyes open..but didn't rocky mountain my temps...
Ya know what's funny...you said you marked "drinking" on your chart~WELL, I'm a goon...I TOTALLY didn't know that meant ALCOHOL~I thought it was if you were extra thirsty...HAHAHA:rofl: I've totally marked that box before b/c I couldn't get enough water...REALLY DO learn something everyday!!!
My temps seem to be on the rise...:shrug:not sure why...now today I did get up w/ my sweet face and help him pee at 3:48am and I temp at 6..BUT MY temps go DOWN after the 1st initial UP time...they are up, then go down, then up after a while....Sag was like that too...Hmmm...Wonder why so high today?

Faith, GIRL,SOrry for a BFN..I TOTALLY WAS NOT expecting That..AT ALL...Your chart looks great...I was pretty sure a test would be positively accurate, but hey, it IS still kinda early, it MAY just creep up on ya in a few days!!!!!! Rooting for ya girl!!!
sending love to the rest of you girls!!!! have a peaceful day:hug:

:hi: girls!!!
Haha, I respond to you before my DH...Hmmm, that may be a sign....:haha:
I've missed ya all..I'll be MIA for the week probably..it's SUCH a busy week..Torrrow is ridiculous ~ I have a party and the girl invited 200 ppl...Now, NOT ALL of them are coming but it IS a huge party..and I just started my business, like early NOV...sooo, there's LOTS to be done. Although, I'm sure I'll have SOME time to get on here..but not much...anyway~Hope everyone had a GLORIOUS weekend~~we did!!! The sun was shining~we were together~perfect!! :holly:

Spuggle, SO glad you are back!!!! I know it's a hard road..DEFINITELY, I DO...we ALL do...I've been praying for you daily that SOMEHOW you could get your results BEFORE April million or whenever it was...Praise the Lord for His goodness!!!! YAY!!!!! I will keep on praying and CANNOT wait to hear what they say!!!! and hey, if it gets to be a week, probably couldn't wouldn't hurt to give them another call to REMIND them :winkwink:

Lissa~no difference in my temps when I started prog cream..it DID make me REALLY tired at 1st...I didn't start small and build up..I started the 1tsp right off the bat and could NOT hold my eyes open..but didn't rocky mountain my temps...
Ya know what's funny...you said you marked "drinking" on your chart~WELL, I'm a goon...I TOTALLY didn't know that meant ALCOHOL~I thought it was if you were extra thirsty...HAHAHA:rofl: I've totally marked that box before b/c I couldn't get enough water...REALLY DO learn something everyday!!!
My temps seem to be on the rise...:shrug:not sure why...now today I did get up w/ my sweet face and help him pee at 3:48am and I temp at 6..BUT MY temps go DOWN after the 1st initial UP time...they are up, then go down, then up after a while....Sag was like that too...Hmmm...Wonder why so high today?

Faith, GIRL,SOrry for a BFN..I TOTALLY WAS NOT expecting That..AT ALL...Your chart looks great...I was pretty sure a test would be positively accurate, but hey, it IS still kinda early, it MAY just creep up on ya in a few days!!!!!! Rooting for ya girl!!!
sending love to the rest of you girls!!!! have a peaceful day:hug:

Tate i will definitely be on there case about it, thank you for the prayers, it means alot. :flower:

Faith sorry for your bfn, hope the fertility cleanse helps, i have never heard of it, is it vitamins or a special diet you have to do ??? x

Morning girls! Or afternoon to some of you...

Spuggle Im glad you came back! There's girls on here who have been just as frustrated as you, its a great support system even when your feeling WAY down and frustrated.

Im sorry there was no BFP Faith. Hugs.

Tate it wont be the same without you this week!

Im going in for my second blood test shortly, still haven't heard back from the nurse about the 1st results. But, is only 7:45 here.

Thanks Tater.. I only used 1/4 tsp last night is what is says to use. I didn't measure I just put about a dime size on my finger and rubbed my butt. lol. To funny that you marked it.. Have fun at your party. I am working on my upcoming parties too. BUSY BUSY..
Dash.. I can't believe they haven't called you yet. I am pulling for ya.
Faith.. Sorry it was a BFN. Don't count yourself out until the Witch shows. Which hopefully she wont.
Spuggle.. I am so happy that they are going to send you the info. I can't imagine having to wait that long.
AFM we are cleaning the house and then going golfing. Taking our 3 yr old.. That should be fun.LMAO..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->