Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Morning Spuggle. This morning I woke up the windows were open I was freezing. And my hubby was snoring. My chart looks horrible. I have never had one like this. I think I am done temping for this cycle becuase it's going to drive me crazy.

Morning Spuggle. This morning I woke up the windows were open I was freezing. And my hubby was snoring. My chart looks horrible. I have never had one like this. I think I am done temping for this cycle becuase it's going to drive me crazy.

Lissa mine were terrible every month when i temped lol, i could not get the hang of it at all. :haha:

ready im praying for your surgury to go great and you to have a quick amazing recovery :)
spuggle good morning :)
sweets im sorry that your temp sux this month I just like spuggle know what thats like!
Af was def. due by today and yet she is a now show hopefully sometime this morning she will be here, I have never had her not show on either the 27 or 28th cycle day and my temp is pretty low so I know its not pregnancy. I just want my cycle to be normal i dont want anything else to worry about!!

Hey momma, you never know she may stay away. FX for you. xx

Hey momma, you never know she may stay away. FX for you. xx

That would be wonderful! but I just know she will be here I just wish it was on time so I did'nt question my cycle. oh well im going to keep myself busy today.

Your temps are low. But don't count yourself out yet.. :) I would love to see you with a BFP.
Thanks for letting me vent ladies. I don't know if we got it this month. But I just figured out that AF showed show when we are on spring brake.. Which is horrible. We are suppost to go hot tubbing and all. And then if she doesn't show (which would be great). I am not going to be anywhere near my doctor. HMMMMM

Thanks for the positive thinking sweets but I just poas and it was a BFN!! where are you af!?
I hope you caught that eggie it would be such a good thing and If not why cant you go hot tubbing anyways? do you not wear tampons? I know a little personal lol

GOoD morning girls!!!
I'm glad to be alive today!!!! I can breathe sooo easy it's amazing...

READY: You are going to be GREAT after surgery~like new sweetie!!!!! We are all rooting, praying and sending goodness your way!!! I'm sure this will be exactly what your body needed and you and DH will have your miracle baby sooner than later!!! Keep your PMA !!! :hugs2: (sometimes) it's hard, but just gotta choose to think happy thoughts:winkwink:and when you can't do it for yourself..we'll do it for you :friends:

LISSA: WHAT HAPPENED TO SPRING AROUND HERE???? Apparently it's supposed to snow here today or tomorrow or something crazy...how can one day be sooo super awesome and then snow the next day...ARRGG...I hate snoring...I have to run a fan and wear a pillow on my head or I canNOT sleep..it's nuts..makes me mad~I get all like flopping around...ugh..love sleeping alone:thumbup:
So, my chart is weird too....? it you look at the overlay and transpose the temps, like imagine the rise-dipped and the dip-a rise, they would be like EXACTLY the same...however, they are totally opposite..? I don't get it...:shrug: it's opposite of what the are "supposed" to do...like higher at the beginning of af then low-ish after~OH well. I know I O and that's really all that matters....

Momma, AF..>??? are you sure??? you temps are still above the cover line...and that's a good thing...but sux you got a bfn:( they are ugly and I'm tired of them...you having af sympt's..?

AFM: It's a suuper busy day, but I just wanted to pop in and say Hey:kiss:
I'm gearing up to O...going to start OPK's tonight...late, b/c lately my surges have been happening late night and I'm getting a + in the morning..FMU or second MU...so starting tonight since I SHOULD O CD13..that's what it HAS been...so we'll see... we are only bd'ing 11, 12,13, 14(as long as I DO O CD13)..that will be plenty and still keep it fun and exciting!!!!:thumbup:
have a GREAT day!!! love you all!!!!

LISSA, can't click on your ticker to see your chart:shrug: mine was doing that and I couldn't figure it out...BnB buddy did..can you fix so I can peek!!!!!?

GOoD morning girls!!!
I'm glad to be alive today!!!! I can breathe sooo easy it's amazing...

READY: You are going to be GREAT after surgery~like new sweetie!!!!! We are all rooting, praying and sending goodness your way!!! I'm sure this will be exactly what your body needed and you and DH will have your miracle baby sooner than later!!! Keep your PMA !!! :hugs2: (sometimes) it's hard, but just gotta choose to think happy thoughts:winkwink:and when you can't do it for yourself..we'll do it for you :friends:

LISSA: WHAT HAPPENED TO SPRING AROUND HERE???? Apparently it's supposed to snow here today or tomorrow or something crazy...how can one day be sooo super awesome and then snow the next day...ARRGG...I hate snoring...I have to run a fan and wear a pillow on my head or I canNOT sleep..it's nuts..makes me mad~I get all like flopping around...ugh..love sleeping alone:thumbup:
So, my chart is weird too....? it you look at the overlay and transpose the temps, like imagine the rise-dipped and the dip-a rise, they would be like EXACTLY the same...however, they are totally opposite..? I don't get it...:shrug: it's opposite of what the are "supposed" to do...like higher at the beginning of af then low-ish after~OH well. I know I O and that's really all that matters....

Momma, AF..>??? are you sure??? you temps are still above the cover line...and that's a good thing...but sux you got a bfn:( they are ugly and I'm tired of them...you having af sympt's..?

AFM: It's a suuper busy day, but I just wanted to pop in and say Hey:kiss:
I'm gearing up to O...going to start OPK's tonight...late, b/c lately my surges have been happening late night and I'm getting a + in the morning..FMU or second MU...so starting tonight since I SHOULD O CD13..that's what it HAS been...so we'll see... we are only bd'ing 11, 12,13, 14(as long as I DO O CD13)..that will be plenty and still keep it fun and exciting!!!!:thumbup:
have a GREAT day!!! love you all!!!!

I know the weather is all up and down. Crazy it is supposed to snow on Thursday here in Ohio. I am so not ready to see that again.
I do where tampons but it just wont be the same you know the disappointment when AF comes. So here's to hoping she stays away...

Where is everybody?!

There's hardly any chatter on here today.

I was napping. I suddenly had the urge to bite my hubbies head off. Then all I wanted to do was sleep. I think I feel asleep while biting his head off.
I looked at my chart for last month and the same thing happened. HMMMM Funny cause yesterday I was kinda thinking we might have got it. I can't wait I will test on Sunday before we leave. That way I can atleast get my first set of numbers cause I have the script with me.
*****TATER I need you.. I miss our talks on Yahoo.. Hit me up when you can I have a ? for you. About progesterone

hey guys I have been out and busy all day :) still no af what the hell!!! Im really hateing this right now i even took a first response and bfn! im cramping just like I do during af but i have never cramped like this before! im one of those girls that has no cramps until I see blood. Anyways how is everyone doing?

Thats it, Momma! I'm holding out hope for you until AF actually shows!

Thats it, Momma! I'm holding out hope for you until AF actually shows!

Thanks dash I am a little nausous (sp) but im sure the witch will be here in the am :( if not im confused this has never happend this long,
you must be soooo excited for your us!!! :happydance:

Wow no AF yet. That is nerve racking. I hope she stays away but if she is going to show she shouldn't play games with u

Wanted to stop by and say :hi: to all of you wonderful ladies! I'm sorry I have not been on here very much but I have been resting alot and taking it easy until I have the clear of no subchrionic hemorrhage. I pray every night that that it will be disolved by the next time I go see my OB doc April the 1st.

:hug:,:dust:(to the ladies who need it) and to everyone take care!

Hi everyone.
I made it and am just lying in bed. Everything went well my dh already got to see the pictures of stuff that was inside of me. I'll probably get to see them on my follow up appointment.
Bad news though my right tube is blocked. I was a little sad and cried in the post op room but hey one tube is better than nothing at all. My dr still is going to have me do clomid and IUI. I don't know when that will start but we will see.

Mamma maybe you O later than you thought last cycle and that's why AF is hiding.

Lissa enjoy the hot tub. I was always doing that the last few months, avoiding baths, thinking oh no what if I'm making my body too hot. Then I would cave in and take a bath and love it.

I'm so thankful to have you all as my online friends. Thank you for all your support.

Hi everyone.
I made it and am just lying in bed. Everything went well my dh already got to see the pictures of stuff that was inside of me. I'll probably get to see them on my follow up appointment.
Bad news though my right tube is blocked. I was a little sad and cried in the post op room but hey one tube is better than nothing at all. My dr still is going to have me do clomid and IUI. I don't know when that will start but we will see.

Mamma maybe you O later than you thought last cycle and that's why AF is hiding.

Lissa enjoy the hot tub. I was always doing that the last few months, avoiding baths, thinking oh no what if I'm making my body too hot. Then I would cave in and take a bath and love it.

I'm so thankful to have you all as my online friends. Thank you for all your support.

Ready i'm sorry the news wan't the good news you wanted but one is definitely better than none and with the clomid you will ovulate every month, you have options and your fs seems to have a plan with the IUI, i hope you are recovering well, i hated the wind after i had my laps.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->