Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Yeah, I will definitely be giving them a piece of my mind on Monday! Especially after the nurse gave me specific directions to call at a certain time, THEN WASN'T THERE!

My sons birthday party is this weekend also, looks like everyone is partying this weekend!

Momma and Faith- don't count AF symptoms as you being out. This month I had ALL the symptoms including my normal before AF headache.

HUgs ladies! Have a wonderful weekend!

SATURDAY MORNING CHART CHECK :happydance:
Good morning ladies, Here is what I am thinking of your charts and I hope this helps..
***Faith your chart is so different then last months. Don't worry yet about the low temp on Friday. We will see what your temp is like on Sunday. It came back up a lil today so don't count yourself out yet :):thumbup:
***Saga I am not sure what to make of you having almost flat temps so often. it looks a lil like january's chart. But then again it doesn't in other ways. You are on CD10 so you should be gearing up to O. Hope to see you with a sticky lil bean this month.
***Momma your chart looks great. It is hard to say with your post O temps because we don't have any other charts to go by. SOOOOOO my opinion I think it looks good. You have 2 more days ROUGHLY... Before the witch would come. I am praying she stays away. And you get a BFP... Your chart looks good. And if I remember correctly you bd at the right time. I can't see it on your chart SOOO. I am guessing. You also are showing CM which is another good sign. :hugs:
***Tater You are on CD 9 today. As of yesterday things were looking on track. I will be checking you out all week. Praying that you get it this month. I feel that this will be your cycle you seem to be so positive about it :) And sometimes that can work miracles.
***AFM well I have had 3 days of +++ OPK's. I think we got enough Bding in. lol I had a 2 margaritas last night and was up playing cards at our friends until midnight. And sleept 45 minutes later then my usual time. So I am not sure how accurate my temp was today. I have to say that this has been my funnest month TTC because my hubby has no clue that I am actually testing and all.. So it hasn't feelt like a job to him. Which in turn has been great for me:happydance: I had O pains on Thursday afternoon on my right side. First time I have ever had that since the TR. So I am hopeful that I O'd off of that side. I either O'd Thursday or Early Friday by looking at my temps. I doubt I will be temping tomorrow. Which in turn will put lines on my chart saying I O'd on Thursday. So we shall see.
Ladies I hope you all have a great weekend. Enjoy the sunshine (if you have it).
And if I left anyone out. Or if there are lurkers that want me to check your chart let me know. This is fun. I enjoy it. Sorry it was late this morning I wanted to see what Faith and Momma's charts would be. I was waiting for there temps.

Thanks! But...I am not TTC anymore...and I asked my doctor about my flat temps when it first started happening and he said that they are fine as long as there is a definite thermal shift showing that I ovulated, then I have no worries...and I always do have a definite thermal shift. He actually said that he likes to see flat temps before and after O with a definite thermal shift showing O because it means that there is minimal stress and the appropriate amount of sleep...which is good for baby making...so flat temps are okay as long as it is not flat the whole cycle...meaning that you can't see a shift in temps to show O...that's the only time anyone would have to worry about flat temps. But thank you! The only reason I am temping now is to be able to print all these out for my doctor when it is IVF time. He wants to see when I normally ovulate and look at my charts for other evaluation purposes...I'll probably end up doing IVF in the summer or early fall...at least by early fall. It's actually kind of a stress reliever...no more OPKs, Evening Primrose Oil, etc...I am just going to have fun until we are ready to go through with the IVF...and I will keep y'all in the loop. Hopefully no one else will have to do this...but at least if someone does...maybe me going through it first will help them to know what they are in for and what to expect.

Thanks again and I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! I have been prepping food and cleaning all day for my party tonight! I am excited! I love being with my friends and I actually get to have a couple of drinks tonight!

Dash!!! I cannot believe they did that to you!!! I am anxious to see what they have to say on Monday....

Thanks for taking care of the charts Lissa!! Appreciate the time you are putting into it:winkwink:
I'm CD 8 though today...Not for long though!!!! and I am SOOO getting it on!!!! I had a GREAT party...made out BIG time!!! and of course, as always had FUN!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing great!!!! It feels funny to have this be the 1st time on today....hope EVERYONE has a HAP HAP HAPPY day and weekend!!!!

Happy birthday to you baby Dash!!!!!

Good morning girls:hugs:

Well, my temp is the same as yesterday AM & last month...headache is gone..yeah:)

Dh & I talked last night and we're going to buy the 30 day male & female fertility cleanse that I read about yesterday:happydance: I love natural options and we've been using homeopath/natural medicines for years now. It's an area we always turn to before conventional medicine...(not knocking conventional medicine...it absolutely is needed and has its place:thumbup:)

anyway, I was ALSO just reading about the effects of soy & gmo foods on fertility. If anyone is interested..it's a pretty quick read...
https://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-blog

We don't outright eat soy, BUT as they've pointed out, it's in SO many products we eat! Also, the GMO foods are scary...did anyone else watch the documentary "Food Inc"... anyway, just want us all to have the VERY BEST chance we can of conceiving and sustaining a healthy, full term pregnancy:happydance: I do find it interesting that we have such an epidemic of infertility in this country AND SO much of our packaged/canned/processed foods are filled with soy & gmo products...hmmm

Well, I stayed home from dh's show today because I HAVE to work on taxes..it is absolutely haunting me:wacko:

Hope everyone has a lovely day:kiss:

Im with Faith! I just read an article a few months ago on the effects of GMO foods on the fertility of lab animals and it pretty much made them either infertile or unable to carry to term. It was good, everyone should do their research! There are websites where you can print out all the companies and products that have GMO ingredients.

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!

Hey Momma:hi: Where the heck are ya? What did your temp do this morning??? I'm waiting:coffee:

Quiet day here:sleep: :haha:

Hope everyone is having a super day:thumbup: (I'm getting lots of tax work done:happydance: AND house work:happydance:...I set the timer...1 hr. tax work, check bnb, 1 hr. house work, check bnb, 1 hr. tax work, check bnb, 1 hr house work, etc...I'm actually getting lots done:flower: well, time for 1hr. tax work:)

Hi Dash, nope, no testing for me. My temps seem to be following last month's cycle. If I see anything in tomorrow's temps that give me a glimmer of hope, i will test:) But, otherwise...it's a fertility cleanse for dh & I :thumbup:

How are YOU feeling...it must feel so surreal, eh? What did dh say when your dr. confirmed you're preggo?

Well, here is to hoping those temps look awesome tomorrow! The all natural cleanse sounds like something that's right up my alley- have you ever checked into nettles (the herb) for fertility?

I have NO idea how my tests Friday were, the office closed before noon and nobody ever called me :( I have my 2nd beta tomorrow.

Dash, did they not at LEAST confirm your pregnancy? Oh my gosh! The nerve of these people!

Faith My mom called me yesterday afternoon and asked if I wanted to pllay pool so last night my sister her hubby adn mom went to a local redneck bar and shot some pool and I think all the stress got to me because i had alot to drink lol and this am i was not even thinking about temping lol today dh and I had a date day that was planned since last week so I pulled myself together for that lol so we shall see what tomorrow brings af is due tomorrow or possibly tuesday depending on oday my lutel phase is 14 days and bla blah blah you know what I mean. im looking forward to seeing what your temp is tomorrow i know im totally out poas again yesterday if I was pregger it would have showed up by now. oh well onto another cycle!

oh and I started to watch food inc I need to finish it, I have watched meet your meat and that lead us to get our own pig and cow this spring so we have fresh healthy meat and were grow all our veggies and freeze :) im going to check out your link in the am, im to blahhh tonight

Momma: Glad you had a fun night:) You needed a night out:thumbup:
I'll have to watch Meet your Meat..sounds interesting. We too, buy a 1/2 beef from a local, organic farmer:thumbup: Makes me feel so much better about what I'm eating:) Unfortunately, when we travel (which is a lot) I don't have that great meat with us and spend a FORTUNE on organic meat at the store, if we go that route.

Anyway, we will see what tomorrow brings. I think we'll be cycle buddies again next month:friends:

Good evening ladies. I hope everyone had a good weekend. It seems that we all must have been busy becuase there wasn't alot to catch up on. LOL.. I had my first fun party last night. It went great.. I made $350.00 having fun and hanging out with my friends. I got 6 more parties booked. WOOOOHOOOO :) I will have tons of money for Vegas by May. Went out had some yummy jello shots and danced the night away with my friends and my hubby ( the only man who seems to have the curage to dance these days). I did miss my kids this weekend. I think this is the most I have been away from them for a while.. I was home but most the time they were not. The one nice thing was my house stayed clean. Which is always nice. Anyway.
Dash I hope you hear from the docs tomorrow. I have thought of you often this weekend. I can't imagine how that must feel. I would be ready to kick some rear by the time I would talk to them..LOL..
Momma Glad you had some fun. Hope your date day with hubby was wonderful.
Faith Hoping to see that AF stays away and you get a +++ test tomorrow or tuesday.

Lissa: I'm soooo happy that your party was such a success!:happydance: I looked up the website of the company you're working with and their products look wonderful! I LOVE candles..especially soy candles...although wait a minute...I was just reading about soy...do you suppose the soy is bad to breathe?....hmmm I'll have to check that out. I'm sure I'll be placing an order from you in the very near future:thumbup:

Glad you've had a fun weekend....and the HUGE bonus of a clean house:happydance: that can't be beat:)

Chat with you all tomorrow:hugs:

Faith- no, they did not even confirm my pregnancy! They will be getting an. Earfull from me tomorrow.

Momma it sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Everybody needs to relax and let loose every once in a while, glad you had fun!

Sweetlissa- is your name lisa? I always want to just call you lisa.

Hi everyone, i missed you all and thought i should pull myself together and stop acting like an idiot, i think i have caught up on everything, it seems quite a few are playing the waiting game atm to.:coffee:

Roll on results and testing times for all of you.:hugs:

Spuggle: Good to see you:hugs: We'll be here to wait out the next month with you:winkwink: In the meantime, maybe you'll get your BFP:thumbup:

Well, today's temp looks really close to last month:( I was actually going to do a Wondfo test with FMU, but I forgot:dohh: I had to go so bad when i woke up, that I forgot to get a specimen :haha: Oh well, saving a test:winkwink: if my temp goes UP tomorrow, I'll definitely POAS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->