Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

You guys are posting so fast I literally cant keep up! Haha.

We missed the moon also- too many clouds, as always!

Tater- you put red bull in your kids' cereal? Haha. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, or if I was misunderstanding you. Enfamil has some great vita-drops you can sneak into anything. No news on my FIL yet, just tests and waiting- thanks for thinking of us!

Lissa- I hope your husband does awesome in surgery and has a quick recovery!

Tater u can click on my ticker where it says 6 dpo I will get you the link when I get home.
***spuggle I am sorry I missed you on the one tube group.
Dash I love your numbers I think you will be fine.
Meanwhile while sitting in the car my son is playing with my hubbies I phone. It's amazing how entertaining they can be.
O and we went to bfast this morning and my hubby asked if I was pregnant. Hmmmm he always knows before me. He said my mood yesterday was crazy and then the nap and at bfast I dropped syrup on my shirt. He said all signs point to it

Tate i fully get where you are coming from this month, ttc sometimes takes the pleassure out of the things we really should appreciate. :hugs:

Dash, we have crappy weather here alot of the time, cold, wet and cloudy although we seem to be getting our summers in April these last few years, i can't believe the weather we have had today, it's like a summers day.

It's so normal to worry hun, i would be a bag of nerves, when you want something so bad it's only natural to feel that way. x

Lissa that's ok, i just wasn't aware you were a one tuber, is that because it couldn't be reversed ? x

You guys are posting so fast I literally cant keep up! Haha.

We missed the moon also- too many clouds, as always!

Tater- you put red bull in your kids' cereal? Haha. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, or if I was misunderstanding you. Enfamil has some great vita-drops you can sneak into anything. No news on my FIL yet, just tests and waiting- thanks for thinking of us!

Lissa- I hope your husband does awesome in surgery and has a quick recovery!

HAHA:rofl: no, I don't put RB in their cereal, I but Pollen in there stuff...:haha:
BUT, I HAVE given them RB to drink before...they don't REALLY like it(pretend they do b/c *I* Do) so they don't take more than a few sips..BUT I was talking w/ an energy drink consultant and HE said that if your kids are SUPER hyper/energetic(like mine:winkwink:) and you give them what is NORMALLY taken FOR energy it will have the opposite effect on them and actually slow them down....
Like I said they never had more than sips..and only a few b/c they don't like it, but those few sips NEVER wound them up ......
but Pollen is what is turning our food funky..it DOES have a very diff taste

Tater u can click on my ticker where it says 6 dpo I will get you the link when I get home.
***spuggle I am sorry I missed you on the one tube group.
Dash I love your numbers I think you will be fine.
Meanwhile while sitting in the car my son is playing with my hubbies I phone. It's amazing how entertaining they can be.
O and we went to bfast this morning and my hubby asked if I was pregnant. Hmmmm he always knows before me. He said my mood yesterday was crazy and then the nap and at bfast I dropped syrup on my shirt. He said all signs point to it

I hope you are pregnant. :winkwink: Funny how our men know us better than ourselves sometimes, where are you in your cycle ?

GOoD morning GRILLS!!!!!

Awww you bfn girls..I'm sorry :nope: that's a bummer..on to the next round...I feel ya..I can relate, I sympathize w/you :hugs2:

Lissa, I can't see your chart...and I didn't save it last time you gave me the link :blush:
your the chart girl..what are you thinking is going on ?
I IM'd you last night. BUT you were idle and I had to hit the hay..been a long couple of nights so far...and tonight will be another...
Hope your DH comes outta surgery feeling great!!!! it's amazing when we have something like that taken care of and how different life is!!!! Why does he need his Galb. out?

Hi sweet faith!!! Ummmm yes I am taking pollen and I've been slipping it into my kids drinks/foods too:shhh:
It's SOooOo amazing~these bees. I am pretty sure we will be getting a bee box or 2 of our own...I have only been taking it for a short time..however I've had more energy this cycle than any other. Now, it COULD totally be the weather, but when I don't have much to do, I am SOoOOoO lazy..getting up and getting cleaning or motivated for ANYTHING is NOT top of my list:blush:
I used to be a red bull addict and I haven't had one in a while...
It's DEFINITELY an acquired taste, you can just pop it in and chew it up, but IDK that I can ever do that..or not yet anyway...I mix it in w/ cereal, or juice/drinks..my lil'est one doesn't know, but Tate TOTALLY does..he always like something is FUNNY about this mom...taste this~there's something Funny mom...:haha:it's probably bad for me to be a :^o but they are SUPER picky eaters and need the extra viti's....

Hi Spuggle !!!! Have you O'd yet? Awwww sunshine..it's sooo glorious to see it in the sky!!! feel the warmth of the sun!!!!!!:flower:

Ready~I can't remember if I said anything to you since you posted about surgery...?
IDT
Anyway!!! I suppose the end result COULD have been better, but I like to look at how blessed you are Because it COULD have been SO way worse:flower:but wasn't:thumbup:
one tube ~ from what *I* am hearing is better than 2!!!!!:happydance:so keep focused on your prize and keep a PMA!!!! It'll make such a HUGE difference through this whole process!!! We love ya girl..and are rooting and praying for you!!!! How you feeling today!?!?! :friends:

AFM/ATM: it's a glorious day!!!! happy to be alive and blessed wake up to a home full of laughter and love:cloud9:
I should be O'ing tomorrow and the craziest thing is happening...I DON'T CARE
I did an OPK yesterday about 4pm and again at like 9:30 -10ish..was pretty faint..and I just don't think I'm going to keep doing them...:nope:
I said we were going to bd on 11, 12, 13,14, but I'm not even wanting :sex:
Im soooo just like :-= whatever about this cycle...Nothing is phasing me...we may or may NoT DTD tonight..or tomorrow...I'm content and it's a pretty surreal to be even saying this let alone feeling it I'm tired of TRYING for something that I can't make happen and I'm tired of not WANTING To be w/ my husband, I'm tired of stressing and obsessing over something that I CANNOT change no matter WHAT I do...I'm tired of living my life in a 2ww, I'm tired of noticing every lil twang that happens in my body but forgetting to notice the blessings that my children are...I'm just plain tired of it and NOT allowing it to run my life ANY LONGER :nope: I should NOT continue to get bfn's, have a bad attitude and then wonder WHY I'm not being blessed...my family died in an instant several years back and life is tooooo precious to waste away being grumpy w/ what I want and don't have...HELLO:dohh:If anyone knows this it's ME!

HI FUTURE!!! HOW are you girl? LOVE the new avatar!!!! SHe's adorable!!!!!!!!

Dash, how's you F-I-L? I WAS going to PM you and ask, but figured eh...I can just ask ya here!!!! How ya feeling lil mama!!! how's your DH? what's he thinking and feeling about all of this!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

OK< love ya girls..each and everyone of ya!!!!!!! have a day filled w/ Joy and laughter!!!!!:tease:

Tate i think i have O'd, my symptoms seem to have gone, they weren't as strong as last months.:shrug:

Spuggle~Funny:mine aren't either..If I remember correctly I SHOULD be O'ing from the L ..Jan at the doc it was L side backed up by U/S. Last mo pain was R and I'm NOT having any pain as of yet:shrug: whatever will be will be though!!!!!! and it's ALL fine w/ me!!!

Lissa that's ok, i just wasn't aware you were a one tuber, is that because it couldn't be reversed ? x

I lost my left tube on march 4th due to an ectopic pregnancy this is my first cycle being a 1 tuber

Spuggle~Funny:mine aren't either..If I remember correctly I SHOULD be O'ing from the L ..Jan at the doc it was L side backed up by U/S. Last mo pain was R and I'm NOT having any pain as of yet:shrug: whatever will be will be though!!!!!! and it's ALL fine w/ me!!!

I never know which i'm O'ing from but if it's my right this month i might have a chance, you never know lol. :winkwink:

Dash I could'nt imagine how nervous you must be and how super sensative you must be about every lil thing in your body! I hope your us day comes quick so you can have some relief :)
TATER I totaly agree with how you feel im sick of the 2ww living and wondering and noticing everything!!! I think thats why im so over temping and opks if I just do it on the 12,13 and 14th im bound to catch that egg sometime! and the other days will be filled with dtd when we want and feel like it not just because some stick says so! It really is taking over our lives and stressing us out which I have always said stress is not good for ttc! Anyways onto making a baby stress free :)
Faith your temps are still up maybe she is just not coming :) and that would be gd timing you will be home soon :)
afm I took like a 4 hour nap today it was great!!! I cant believe how tired I was I think it was the weather adn the good ol witch kickin my butt

I just have to tell you girls that I went onto my subscribed threads list and was looking back
(like I have nothing better to do) and all the woman who I was talking to or had similiar symptoms with are now preggo! all of them!!! what a shot to the gutt! and my hubby owns his own business and works from like 7- at least 6 everyday and the past month its been more like 8 ahhhhh im so sick of being stressed out. I have dinner to make tons of hw with the 2 older kids especially accalia she needs alot of one on one help and im just over done!!!! ok sorry ladies vent done i think were going out to eat :)

:hissy:Rant away Momma, we all need one once in a while.

Mamma - I'm sorry your having such a tough day. Talking about it often makes me feel better too.

Here are the pics of the new house. https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/photo.jpg https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/drilling.jpg https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/Picture2622.jpg https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/Picture2621.jpg https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/moving2ndpc.jpg https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/Picture2623.jpg

the ones with the trees and brush is the before pics. The first (top 2 pics) were taken today. 3 more weeks. I can't wait..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->