Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Thanks Dash. I look the same my hair is just a little longer now. I need to upload my wedding pictures and maybe put one of those on there. I don't even have a facebook that's how out of social-tech stuff I am.

So today my dh saw our new neighbors. We live in a duplex and have another duplex directly behind us where the units are two bedrooms rather than one bedrooms like ours. Anyway my dh said she's really pregnant looking. I know in my heart that it's wrong to have such negative feelings but I don't even want to go and introduce myself to them. I'm just not going to do it. All that will happen is I'll come off strange, distant or slightly odd. I so infuriated. DH said it's ok and it will be our turn soon too. I just said well that's nice were moving if it's not. I really will want to move too, yes I'm highly dramatic but I know I will be miserable living directly next to someone with a new baby. Her husband also works at the same company mine does although they don't know each other or work together. The landlord originally told me about them working at the same place when they informed us about them moving in. I know I'm being a brat but I don't care. I want to have my temper-tantrum.

sweets i totally know that feeling just poas it will give you some relief :)
ready I totally understand my bf is preggo and we were up eachothers butts before and now its hard for me to talk to her and see her (even though I love her so much) my sister has been trying for years and she is so hardened by it she hates that other people get preggo so easy and seeing them just kills her :( so really your not the only one that feels sad around other preggo people. I decided im done being so obseesed about this I will still be onhere cause I love you girls but no more poas, temping, opks! good weather is upon us and im just going to love life and bd when I feel like it god with grant me my precious gift when he is ready :)

Yeah I seem to be running into pregnant women everywhere it's driving me crazy. My DH even notices how they are everywhere.

Thanks Dash. I look the same my hair is just a little longer now. I need to upload my wedding pictures and maybe put one of those on there. I don't even have a facebook that's how out of social-tech stuff I am.

So today my dh saw our new neighbors. We live in a duplex and have another duplex directly behind us where the units are two bedrooms rather than one bedrooms like ours. Anyway my dh said she's really pregnant looking. I know in my heart that it's wrong to have such negative feelings but I don't even want to go and introduce myself to them. I'm just not going to do it. All that will happen is I'll come off strange, distant or slightly odd. I so infuriated. DH said it's ok and it will be our turn soon too. I just said well that's nice were moving if it's not. I really will want to move too, yes I'm highly dramatic but I know I will be miserable living directly next to someone with a new baby. Her husband also works at the same company mine does although they don't know each other or work together. The landlord originally told me about them working at the same place when they informed us about them moving in. I know I'm being a brat but I don't care. I want to have my temper-tantrum.

Ready i fully understand what you mean, i have felt that way and do get jealous sometimes, it's natural when you want something so bad, try not to be too hard on her though, unfortunately its not as easy for some as it is for others. i'm sure, really sure your time will come. :hugs:

Wow ready.. I feel for you. My sister just had a baby. And my best friend is ready to pop. She was actually due today.. Talk about hard. Babyshowers everywhere and everyone talking about babies.

O BTW I think I just gained back about 10 of the LBS I have lost. I ate to much today... I feel horrible now.

Ohhh I hote when I eat too much. I like the eating part of it but the feeling after is awful.

wow, it was quite here tonight. Heading to bed. Hopeing for good temp tomorrow. Thinking I might test just to get it over with.. LOL.. I played with my chart and no matter what I do for tomorrows temp, it changes my O day from CD15 to CD16 which I thought it was anyway. Which would only put me at 7 DPO tomorrow. I am sure my test will be a BFN.. Good night ladies

Good morning ladies.... :) I am very excited to say????? I tested and this is what I got https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/325117dpo.jpg I know its hard to see I am only 7 DPO but my best friend stayed with me last night. And she sees it too. It is very very light. But I wanted to post it here.. Get your take on it.. I say BFP:bfp::happydance::baby:

Lissa: OH MY GOSH!!!! Well, if you're not the fertile myrtle:haha: That's fantastic:hugs: I DO see the second line!!!! Wow! I can't believe it would show up this early, but HOW EXCITING!!! Are you going to call your dr. today? Great job, girl:thumbup:

sweets excuse my language but holy shit!!!! you go girl and faith is right can you say fertile myrtle :) Im so excited for you!!!!!! you must be doing something right!
faith af show?
tater and spuggle how it going do you guys think you caught that egg?
afm Im all of a sudden having a new calm im not sure if its cause im on my period and not in the 2ww but im happy to feel this way :)

oh sorry faith just checked your chart damn witch!!!

I am so glad you girls can see it. I am scared to go through this. After my last Bfp I just don't think I could go through it again. I am here at the hospital with my hubby. So forgive typos I am using my I phone. I am going to get bloodwork done. I am just scared that it will be low and then I will panic so I might wait.

sweets get the blood work of course it will be low your only 7 dpo but you will have a number to go from when you get your next bloods done and then you will have some relief when you see your numbers go up :) good luck momma this is your sicky bean!

If I get it done today I won't be able to do it again until next Thursday when we get back. Hmmmmm hubbies says I should wait until we get back and just take up stalk in home preg test. Lol he says I should already have stock in it.

Lissa: That's such a hard decision! I'll be praying for God to give you wisdom:) Try NOT to worry:hugs:

Dash: Maybe I missed the post..but did you get three blood draws? I saw the first and second numbers:thumbup: How are you feeling today?:hugs: Can't wait to hear about the U/S:flower:

Tater: Where are you girly?

Momma: I'm totally with you on the whole "relaxed" thing:thumbup: My cleanse stuff came yesterday...I start it all on CD6...they recommend that you DO NOT TTC while using, so this will be a total bd when we're in the mood month. I'm going to continue with temping however, because I'm wanting to keep tabs on my cycles. Temping doesn't stress me at this point...so I'll keep going with it! Dh has really gotten into it as well...first thing out of his mouth each morning is .... "what's the temp" then he usually get's the laptop so I can plug it in to FF:haha: I'm so glad you're feeling so relaxed:hugs:

If I get it done today I won't be able to do it again until next Thursday when we get back. Hmmmmm hubbies says I should wait until we get back and just take up stalk in home preg test. Lol he says I should already have stock in it.

Lissa: Next Thursday is still really early...like 13dpo, right? That's still plenty early to start blood draws. Will you be near a hospital on your trip..JUST IN CASE?...no hot tub for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->