Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I really like your new house lissa. That's actually very similar to my dream home. I would like something exactly like that on about 10 acres. I love the idea of having a lot of space with plants and trees around me.

haha thanks girls I do feel better after venting lol :)
sweets I love the house :) we had a modular put up a year ago ourselves and I rember how exciting it was but i also remember how stressed out I was. We were living in a rental house since we lost our house to fire and I just wanted to be back on my property soooo badly!!!! Do you have all your paint colors picked out? how many bedrooms and whats the layout like? I love looking at houses and seeing how eveyone decorates :)

oookkkk... I uploaded a picture of me and have been trying to put it under my profile name like everyone else. Why isn't it working? BTW it's me with my niece in the picture.

Yes I have all my colors picked. We are very excited I have half of the house that we r in packed now. And when we get back from vacation I plan to start packing the rest should be in there by the 25th of April. I can't wait. It is 4 bedrooms 2 baths family room livingroom fining and kitchen we also had a mud room built on. It also has a full basement. I am so excited

Ready you post the pic as your avitar if you need more details let me know
sweets thats awsome! did you get to walk in in before you bought it? I liked my house on paper but they did'nt have one set up that we could walk through which I struggled with im a very visual person lol I was pleased when we got it :)

How exciting lissa! We live in a 1940's stick built and I would LOVE something new, Im super jealous!

Loving the house Lissa, oh to have that much space around me would be lovely.:wohoo:

Good morning:)

Lissa, I love the new house!!:happydance: How exciting:thumbup: No long now until you'll be waking up there in the mornings:) How far from town is it?

Ready: Love the new avatar! How are you feeling today?

Tater: good to hear the bee pollen is already giving you more energy! It sounds super! AND I love your attitude about this cycle:hugs:

Momma: Your plan sounds good for this cycle...just relaxing. so you've decided you're not going to temp or opk this go around? You're so right...about living life in 2ww..I've been doing the same and I hate what it does to me:nope::nope:

Spuggle & Dash..are you ladies today?:hugs:

Thank you ladies.. We did get to do a walk through of the exact same house. But I wanted to order mine. I didn't change the siding colors (which I love) but I changed the kitchen and the master bath. I had to have the big tub... And we upgraded the kitchen to Cherry cabinets.. I am counting the days now. Anyway
I had a temp rise this morning instead of it falling. I was like yes. I am dieing to test... I hate the TWW. Last night I felt horrible. My stomach was all crampy Like AF. And I felt like I could get sick. I told my hubby I thought I was coming down with the FLU..YUCK!!!! But I woke up this morning and actually feel ok. I keep telling myself not to test until next Wednesday.. But I am scared after my whole deal last cycle. So I will probably test on Sunday before we leave so that if it is positive I can get some blood work done. I guess time will tell.

Thank you ladies.. We did get to do a walk through of the exact same house. But I wanted to order mine. I didn't change the siding colors (which I love) but I changed the kitchen and the master bath. I had to have the big tub... And we upgraded the kitchen to Cherry cabinets.. I am counting the days now. Anyway
I had a temp rise this morning instead of it falling. I was like yes. I am dieing to test... I hate the TWW. Last night I felt horrible. My stomach was all crampy Like AF. And I felt like I could get sick. I told my hubby I thought I was coming down with the FLU..YUCK!!!! But I woke up this morning and actually feel ok. I keep telling myself not to test until next Wednesday.. But I am scared after my whole deal last cycle. So I will probably test on Sunday before we leave so that if it is positive I can get some blood work done. I guess time will tell.

Hi everyone, yet another beautiful day here, i'm sat in the sunshine as i type lol, could really get used to this warm weather.

Lissa i hope the temp rise means your gonna get your bfp, i would wait a while to test if you can (easier said than done i know)

How is everyoe else todAfmay, any news ??

AFM my ticker says it's ovulation day but i think it was a couple of days ago as my symptoms stopped on tuesday night i think, we will see, hope my results come soon. :thumbup:

Faith I see your temp dropped ugh!!! did you get af?
sweets yay so exciting to the temp spike and the new house :) its sounds like april is your month!!!
ready I love your pic, its great seeing what everyone looks like :)
there was a 2 hr. delay today so I will be sending my kids off soon and im totally jealous of you spuggle sitting in the sun im sitting looking at snow out my window :( Enjoy your sun filled day spuggle and I hope you caught that egg :)

Lissa: Hope the rise is good news for you:happydance:

Momma: Nope, no af yet...but she's bound to be here with the temp drop:cry:..I'm going to get as much done before she shows..it would be nice to have everything cleaned and packed:haha:..of course, that would mean my cycle is screwed up! so, bring her on...she'll just have to assist me in my tasks.
I'm really excited to start the fertility cleanse! AND the fact that dh is doing the one for men...it will help me stay motivated. Hope this will get my body cleaned up and ready to make a baby:thumbup:..I plan to do the next step in the plan after the cleanse...it's designed to improve egg health..there's also one for fallopian tubes as well. Dh will probably want to do the 2nd step for men...good stuff for his swimmers:winkwink:

Ok I know this is going to sound crazy. BUT I WANNA POAS so bad.... I know it would be a BFN.. I know it I am driving myself crazy thinking about all the sticks sitting the bathroom. I knew I should NOT have bought them.. I have a good stock about 4 boxes with 2 each... Maybe tomorrow if I get another rise. This afternoon I am taking my daughter shopping for some clothes to dinner and a movie. We needed a lil girl time. Hopefully it will get my mind off of it.
***Also my hubbies surgery is tomorrow morning. Asking for prayers he has 3 stints in his heart ( I know he is very young for that) But it runs in his family. Anyway it is very dangerous according to the docs but they feel it will benefit him.

Um, lissa....I totally poas every day from 6dpo to 3 days after my first bfp. I won't judge. Lol.

Lissa I'm sure all will go well tomorrow with your DH's surgery and he will be feeling great after it.

If you wanna poas go for it, it may satisfy the craving lol. :rofl:

I have enjoyed my afternoon in the sun, eve got sun burned can you believe it !!!! so weird for March :wacko:

lissa - I'm such a poas'er. I wouldn't be able to resist if I were you.

Faith - I feel alright today. Everyday is better. I'm still sad, mad, in shock, feeling lost and sorry for myself though. I worry so much the ovary won't work anymore that had the cyst on it because that's the side with the open tube. Also what if the tube isn't really that open meaning was it hard for them to get the dye through or did it flow easily? I'm second guessing everything. I've been given the ok to BD whenever I feel like it too but I don't know...should I TTC this cycle with the opk's etc. I'm not temping though. I am taking the probiotics and vitamins. I don't know when I'm supposed to take the meca but they came in the mail.

Tater - When am I supposed to start the royal jelly and do I use it all throughout the cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->