Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

MOMMA: I saw your post over yonder about taking macca root. I'm going to do the same after this cleanse. If you're interested..take a look at this site..it tells about lots of different herbs and supplements to help with TTC..it even includes Tater's ROYAL JELLY:)

https://natural-fertility-info.com/

Ok god has spoken to my brain and says to get it drawn. I am here at the hospital might aswell do it. I can get it drawn Sunday before we leave. It will only be 46 hours apart. But close enough. My heart is racing. I will have the results by 1

faith thanks for the thread :) maybe this will be our month the relaxed chill thing usually leads to bfp look at sweets!
sweets good luck with the bloods I hope they are extra high so you dont have to stress :)

Thanks momma and faith. I just can't believe it I am in shock so much that I showed the picture to the lady drawing my blood. She said she sees it too.. Lmao I am a wreck hubby should be getting out of surgery here soon

lissa - I'm so happy for you especially after all that you've been through. I'm like you and would get the blood test.

faith - I think it was me that mentioned the meca before. After you posted that site I bought the royal jelly and the meca. The only problem is I don't know what to do with either one. I've been taking my vitamins and probiotics daily but that's it because I don't really know what to do with the other stuff. I'm feeling so defeated overall though and just look at all the pills and jelly with anger.

Lissa - You have to share all your details! You and Dash give me so much hope.

Got the blood test back and they were 9. They said it could be a new pregnancy or it could be left over from the previous ???? So I am going to continue to test and if AF hasn't gotten here by the time we get back then I will get some more blood work.

Btw my hubbies surgery went great he is in recovery now and hoping to be headed home shortly.

lissa - after your surgery what exactly happened with your cycle? You could say I had my surgery on cd9 and AF stopped on about CD6. Now I have lightish bleeding again and am not sure what to think. I've had the bleeding since the procedure and it has progressively gotten lighter.

My cycle was right on track if you look at my previous charts you can see that it went right back. I even O'd the same day that I always do . I only had very light spotting and a few days of very light AF because they did a d&c. I am so confused now.

Where is everyone??? The board has been very quite the last few days

Lissa: Just got back home...been gone all day:winkwink: Wonderful news that your hubby came through surgery just fine:thumbup: Crazy stuff on the blood draw...hmmmm. I guess the BEST plan really is to keep testing:) I *HOPE* this a new little one growing:hugs: Did the dr. do a final draw on you at your follow up appt. after the loss? I'm anxious to hear if your test looks darker tomorrow morning:happydance:Praying for good news!!!!!

lissa - I'm so happy for you especially after all that you've been through. I'm like you and would get the blood test.

faith - I think it was me that mentioned the meca before. After you posted that site I bought the royal jelly and the meca. The only problem is I don't know what to do with either one. I've been taking my vitamins and probiotics daily but that's it because I don't really know what to do with the other stuff. I'm feeling so defeated overall though and just look at all the pills and jelly with anger.

Lissa - You have to share all your details! You and Dash give me so much hope.

READY: Here's what I just found on the fertility site for taking the Royal Jelly...they're recommending 2 capsules/day & for Maca..they're saying 1-2 capsules/day (500mg. ea capsule..not sure which brand you're using)...I know there's just so much out there..it's really confusing:wacko: The website has a list of foods they suggest you eat and others to definitely avoid! I'm going to *try* and follow as much as possible. :hugs:

:hi: girls!!!!
It's been a lovely few days!!! Hope everyone is doing happy :dance:

SweetLissa...HOLY crap GF!!!!! you go girl!!!!!!!! 7DPO I didn't even know it was possible to get a +HPT that early...YAY!!!!!!

:hugs::cry:

ohhh READY, way back you asked about the RJ..

Just take 1tsp per day(orally) morning would be best, or early afternoon, it could give you a burst of natural energy!!!!!!

:hugs2:

Dash: How are you feeling?! :flower:

Lissa: Did you POAS today? What do you think? Is it looking darker? :hugs:

Tater: Glad you're having a lovely few days! Looks like maybe you'll be getting your FF lines tomorrow:happydance:

How's everyone else doing? Wow! what a QUIET place this is :shrug: hope everyone's having a great weekend!

I POAS this morning.. AND you wont believe it. I sat it down on the bathtub while I got my son something to drink. And came back and my test was gone and the dog was sitting there. I WAS LIKE SERIOUSLY... This was at 5 this morning.. We went back to bed and I waited about 2 hours and POAS again and it was ----... What gives...
Today we are leaving until Thursday I have the link on my phone. So when I go into town I will update you all. Or update my chart. I wont be temping as it wont be my regular routine... Ok maybe I will. We will just have to see. LMAO.. How does TTC take over our lives so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->