Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

mom11 welcome :)
sweets congrats on the move!!!!! super exciting :)

Looking forward to the scan pic Dash.

How's everyone else ??

I might be out but i will still be around, checking on you ladies and hoping and praying you get your dream, every single one of you.

:dust: to all of you. :hugs:

Hello girls:hugs:

How's everyone feeling today?

Dash, I can't wait to hear how your scan goes.

Momma, glad to see you back..was getting a little worried that you'd left us:( HEY, today's O day, eh?

Spuggle, I'm glad you're sticking around:hugs: miracles DO happen girl:)

Tater, it's getting close:happydance:

Lissa, just 2 more days until you're sleeping in your new house, right? How exciting!!! sorry your back is giving you problems:(

spuggle im glad your sticking around too :) I feel like we have alot of stuff to talk about besides baby making :)
faith hows your cleanse going? yeah today or yesterday will be the big o day! I had a butt load of ewcm yesterday so im hoping thats a good sign I only had that one other time since ttc. Im really relaxed this month its great i feel like a new woman :) are you guys ttc this month or just letting what happens happen since your doing the cleanse?

Hi Girls!!!
I got a SUPER faint BFP just now, The thing is, now I'm sad I tested...because all my SUPER faint bfp's have ALWAYS turned into a chemical...and now I just wish I wouldn't have tested so I wouldn't have known...
AARRGGG, I mean, MAYBE it won't, but it's just happened WAY too many times before...that as soon as I saw it, I was like :cry: oHhhh boy~
we'll see, I will test again tomorrow w/ FMU

I'm sleepy so going to hit the hay early...

:hug:

My scan was GREAT! baby is in the right spot, and the heart was beating perfectly! Cant upload any pics right now but I just wanted to update.

Tater- DO NOT forge those conversations we had about having faith :) YOU KNOW this is your month- dont start to doubt, you know the root of doubt and sadness.

YAY!!! :yipee:
That's OSOOOOOO great you got to see heartbeat!!!!!!
Hooray!!!!

I know, it's just what the NORM seems to be...I'm doing my best!!!!! Not through my strength but through His!!!!!!

:friends:

Dash: PTL!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED GIRL :happydance: Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful....:hugs:

Tater: OH MY GOSH!!!! A faint BFP is GREEAAATTT because it turns into a DARK BFP...silly girl:happydance: PTL!!!:dance:

Yeah, don't you remember me saying I had a ghost line on the stick for 2 days before I even considered it a faint BFP? And it turned into an actual BABY. All faint tests turn into BFP'S!

:happydance:Yeah for both of you
Dash that is wonderful that baby is in the right place and the hb was there.
Tater Don't you doubt yourself. You didn't use FMU so it is going to be light. I hope it is darker tomorrow. I just know this is your month. Praying for a sticky lil bean.. :):bfp::dust:

yay! congrats tater dont be sad its great news!!!!
dash what wonderful news perfect baby in the perfect spot :)
what is ptl? im lost and out of the loop

Wellllll, Dash, NO, I don't remember you having ghost lines...I remember you using wondfo and saying there was a faint line~but the next morning like before the sun even came up you had your for sure BFP!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

I am NOT going to get crappy or down, It's just that I've had this before , THREE times to be exact and then it always turned into being a chemical..A stinking loss...I honestly don't know if I'll test tomorrow for real, I know it'll kill you all, but by the time af SHOULD come I'll forget what the test looked like and it'll be easy enough to talk myself out of was it really even there...BUT, if I keep testing and keep seeing faint lines, and then af comes ~ well, that won't be good, I still have my eye on Him and that's what matters. I think I should wait to let it be a true b-day gift, that's what I had planned all along and my chart started getting the best of me...ARG..I'm DONE temping, I'm not even temping tomorrow...Either way this cycle is over, it ends in baby!! OR af and I already said NOT temping anymore....

I love ya girls..thanks for being you!!!!
and Dash~I WANNA be bump buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dash so glad all went well and you got to see the heartbeat, how many weeks areyou then ?? x x

Tate, praying for you girl, this is your month !!! :hugs:

Momma we do have stuff to chat about apart from ttc, you've all been wonderful to me during my journey and i'll be here for all of you. xx

Tater, how's your day going? :flower:

Spuggle, remind me...where are you going for your holiday and when do you leave? I hope it somewhere really warm:thumbup:

Phew, girls, SOMETHING mental for me to see lines on a HPT..
I feel SOOOOO fine until....then once I see those lines it hits me....:haha:

I've felt icky today...and CAN NOT wake up..this is THE 1st that I've been awake today~I HAVE to be now though, it's soccer:football: time...Ohhhh WHY does it have to be soccer~I love soccer, but today I'd just like to sleep...:sleep:
YAWN

I'm DONE temping, I didn't temp today, and I didn't POAS...just so ya'll know... I have 2 MORE HPT's in the cupboard, but I'm waiting:coffee:..waiting to see a DARK 2nd line~I want it to be like THE best b-day gift ever..

OK sweets TR girls..I gots to scoot...I HAVE to peel myself off my back or I'll NEVER make it in time...Oh my hair is standing straight up, I have sweaters on my teeth, I STINK, and if you could see my attire~this IS NOT a roll outta bed and go kinda day:nope:

Dash, STILL SUUUPER psyched about you and that lil miracle..SO Glad you got to see heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How far along are you...?
:friends: LOVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"