Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Hi everyone, had a quick read through what's been going on over the last 10 days.

Tate sorry af got you.

Dash sorry you're feeing ill but it will be so worth it.

Lissa how are you settling in ?

Momma so you're going to try IUI. Good luck hun.

Faith how's the cleanse going ?

TTC glad all is well and pregnancy is doing well.

We had a lovely holiday, weather wasn't too bad, only one day of rain. Hubby goes back to work tomorrow :cry: back to reality, oh i will miss him so much.

Spuggle, welcome back!:hi: You arrived just in time to celebrate Momma's AWESOME news:happydance:

I'm sorry you're missing dh already. You must be like me, you don't get tired of being around your dh like some women say they do. We work together and so we spend ALL our time together, and we LOVE it! My dh just left this morning for a business trip and will be home Tues or Wed...I already miss him:cry: BUT, I'm going to keep busy with paperwork and housework:thumbup:

So, your trip was nice, eh? only 1 day of rain sounds doable:) Do you have any pics you can post? Glad to have you back.:hugs:

OMG, OMG!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..WOOHOO:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so, so , so happy for you:hugs: I'm praying your little one is just where he/she should be:) Yeah! I have a huge grin on my face:) I can't imagine how YOU must be feeling:)

Believe it or not, i was just getting on BnB to inquire about your DPO!:haha:

Faith im sooooo happy I never thought this would happen for me! I really didnt i figured the only way it was going to happen would be with some help and bam! it happened at the best time in a couple weeks im supose to be going to the fs and now I dont have to :happydance: Im just sooooo thrilled and nervous all at the same time now I know how dash and ttc felt :happydance: and what i also know is if it can happen to me who really thought this will never happen! it can and will happen for you guys too:thumbup:

OMG im preggo!!!!!! I took 2 test an Ic and a frer and its positive 2 days before af is due :) im soooo excited and now praying everything is perfect and my bean is in the right spot !!

Oh my goodness, I am sooo happy for you. I have been watching your posts and I was really hoping for you to get your baby bean. Did you have any symptoms this month? Again, congrats, fabulous news for us TR ladies. It really can happen!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG im preggo!!!!!! I took 2 test an Ic and a frer and its positive 2 days before af is due :) im soooo excited and now praying everything is perfect and my bean is in the right spot !!

Oh my goodness, I am sooo happy for you. I have been watching your posts and I was really hoping for you to get your baby bean. Did you have any symptoms this month? Again, congrats, fabulous news for us TR ladies. It really can happen!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

The only symptom different from my regular period symptoms was I didnt have sore bbs at 7dpo my bbs just started to get sore and af is due tommorow :)

Momma Congratulations !!!!!! Such great news, seems that hsg did the trick :haha:

Faith i have pics i will try and upload some. I am missing DH so much, we do spend all our time together and love being round eachother. x

spuggle how was your trip? im sure you could have said already but my brain has been a little nuts! you and faith are both close with your dh god bless you too lol the weekend are more then enough for us, we both have strong personalities and we bash heads offten :) how is everyone doing today? im sitting here thinking way to much im still super excited but now worried my fate will be like many of my tr sisters and i will have an eptopic or mc :( I kow there is nothing I can do and that its in gods hands and i keep trying to remind myself of that. dash and TTC did they do your hcg right away?

spuggle how was your trip? im sure you could have said already but my brain has been a little nuts! you and faith are both close with your dh god bless you too lol the weekend are more then enough for us, we both have strong personalities and we bash heads offten :) how is everyone doing today? im sitting here thinking way to much im still super excited but now worried my fate will be like many of my tr sisters and i will have an eptopic or mc :( I kow there is nothing I can do and that its in gods hands and i keep trying to remind myself of that. dash and TTC did they do your hcg right away?

I know you must be so worried:hugs: you do just have to keep reminding yourself that God is in control and He sees the BIG picture...we only see one, teeny, tiny bit of the plan:flower: So, it look like a New Years or Christmas baby for you:happydance: my overly practical mind would say, have the baby before 1/1/12 so you can claim him/her on your 2011 taxes:haha:

Oooh, I can't wait to hear what your dr has to say today:happydance: Just WAIT until Lissa & Tater finally jump on BnB...

I know you must be so worried:hugs: you do just have to keep reminding yourself that God is in control and He sees the BIG picture...we only see one, teeny, tiny bit of the plan:flower: So, it look like a New Years or Christmas baby for you:happydance: my overly practical mind would say, have the baby before 1/1/12 so you can claim him/her on your 2011 taxes:haha:

Oooh, I can't wait to hear what your dr has to say today:happydance: Just WAIT until Lissa & Tater finally jump on BnB...

they sent me 2 scripts to the lab for mybetas today I will go and then again wednesday :) im assuming then they will let me know whats next.

Momma do NOT worry yet! As of now there is no reason to worry, just reason to celebrate. Its ok to be cautious, but don't waste this time that you COULD be enjoying this on worry. Your HSG came back awesome, and if you don't have partially blocked tubes (or tube) there's very little chance of an EP. I'm not saying I don't completely understand where you are coming form (reference all my posts 2 months ago)....BUT....you worked hard for this!

Answer to your ? is yes, I went in for HCG's right away. I had only 2 drawn, and since my doubling time was 36 hours (supposed to be 48-72) the doc said she was absolutely sure it was not ectopic.

This is a good website for betas: https://betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single
It lets you input your betas and gives you your doubling time, plus compares it to other betas at that many DPO.

Hello Ladies! I am new to the whole forum thing but thought i could turn to people who are going through some of the same things i have been.I am 26 and have 3 amazing kids and was very young when i had my tubes tied after a C section. I had the Pomeroy method which is where they band you and the banded sections fall off. Well low and be hold i now only have a 2 1/2 cm long left tube and a 7 cm Right tube. My husband and I have been trying and even though we have only just began i am sorta like a crazy emotional roller coaster right now.I have a period due any day but have been feeling that maybe i could be pregnant and then i also have that huge doubt. Took a pregnancy test today and the test was invalid. No test line or anything...my husband suggests that i wait one more day for AF to come and then try to test again. I dunno am i getting over excited for something to happen that i haven't given time to work yet?

Geez I forgot to mention my TR! Which i had done in March. That would be so helpful.Sorry Ladies. If i forgot to mention that i am very new to this.

Welcome Mommabrown:hi:

It's great to have a new TR sister with us:hugs:

Ooooh, the emotions that come with TTC! It's okay if you're feeling a little crazy! We've all had/have times like this.:thumbup: Wow! So you JUST had your TR in March...as in last month?! It would be awesome if you're already preggers:) The fact that you have a tube that's 7 cm gives you a GREAT chance of having another baby. Yes, 2-1/2 cm is short, but I've heard stories of ladies getting their BFP with really short tubes, too:)

Well, all of us TR gals here are at different points in our journey...you'll fit right in:hugs: I hope your journey is a short one:winkwink:

I'm 36, I had my TL 5/02 after the birth (c-section, too) of my 3rd dc. Dh and I regretted it immediately, but didn't have a TR until 11/12/10. We're still praying for our BFP:flower:

Done in March!? Geeze girl, relax and slow down! Lol. Welcome to the thread! There is a variety of wonderful ladies who are TTC on here, and a few that are pg. I waited 3 months to TTC and got pg on our first cycle trying, but there are others who have been trying longer- momma for 7 months, just got her BFP yesterday, then there is some who have been trying for much longer and are still waiting. You have absolutely NO reason to freak out! Are you even healed from surgery yet?

Is it reasonable just to stay logged onto BnB all day waiting for Momma to update on her betas? :p

Dash:haha: I've check BnB like 8 times this morning:haha:...she is in EST time zone, so at LEAST it's not like we're waiting for someone in the PACIFIC time zone to post their betas:haha:

Im PST, so the wait is almost shorter for me :p

cdnmom: It's good to see you around:hugs: I've been wondering how you're doing?

Congrats!!! Praying your litle bean is in the right spot!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->