Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Ok...Im seriously upset with these people for you. You need to speak directly to the doctor and file a formal complaint against this nurse. She is an absolute idiot, and it is against the law for her to give you medical advice or opinions without the approval of a doctor- which I know, because I'm an effing nurse too. And unless this doctor is the biggest idiot on the planet, she has not talked to him/her.

And with the same chart Faith posted, the median (average) HcG for 13DPO in healthy pregnancies is 62!

Ok...Im seriously upset with these people for you. You need to speak directly to the doctor and file a formal complaint against this nurse. She is an absolute idiot, and it is against the law for her to give you medical advice or opinions without the approval of a doctor- which I know, because I'm an effing nurse too. And unless this doctor is the biggest idiot on the planet, she has not talked to him/her.

I completely agree with you!!!!!!! It would seem this nurse as a personal axe to grind! It's time for her to find another line of work...her heart is clearly NOT in her job:growlmad:

omg thank you girls so much for making me feel better and I called today to book my US which is may 3 and I asked the nurse if she talked to my dr. and of course he is on vacation this week thats why they are all acting so stupid!!!! I was shocked as shit when she said she thinks its eptopic why the hell would you say that to me over the phone! and when I looked back your number was the same as mine and anther tr girl who s now 3 months preggo hers were 27 then went to the 60's I think 2 days later! I think my baby is fine and I really do have a gut feeling everything will be great but when a professional tells you your baby wont make ityou tend to believe it :( Again thanks girls

My numbers tomorrow will tell, and I hope they are super good so I can tell this nurse she is an ass!

omg thank you girls so much for making me feel better and I called today to book my US which is may 3 and I asked the nurse if she talked to my dr. and of course he is on vacation this week thats why they are all acting so stupid!!!! I was shocked as shit when she said she thinks its eptopic why the hell would you say that to me over the phone! and when I looked back your number was the same as mine and anther tr girl who s now 3 months preggo hers were 27 then went to the 60's I think 2 days later! I think my baby is fine and I really do have a gut feeling everything will be great but when a professional tells you your baby wont make ityou tend to believe it :( Again thanks girls

Good, Im glad! 77 is an really awesome number for 13 DPO, usually slow rising numbers wouldn't be that high yet.

Good, Im glad! 77 is an really awesome number for 13 DPO, usually slow rising numbers wouldn't be that high yet.

Thank you dash you make me feel so much better :) I think I can mentally make it to thursday now :) im happy that our numbers were similar because your pregnancy is doing great!!!!

Hey girls!!!!!!!!!
MOMMA............................HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats on your BFP~~~THAT's SOOO wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys weren't even trying were you? or were you?
I can't remember anything really.
Anywho, I'm doing a happy dance for you!!!!!!!
And I am with Dash, calm down and DO NOT worry, you cannot add one minute to the day by worrying and ALL it'll do is add stress and tension..It's ALL outta YOUR hands at this point, just rejoice and give thanks to the Creator and sustain-er of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm super glad for you and you DO need a new doc OR at least need to have a serious talk w/ who you are with right now..NO oNE deserves to get treated in a crappy way..and they should be told about it....Want me to call? cuz I will and if not me I KNOW Tate will...he'll totally z snap them...
OK girls..I've been busy, I'm sure my time here will be more and more limited..my business is booming and days are getting sunnier and sweeter!
I've modified life/sch/routines/work around here and it limits A LOT of my computer time, but know I love you all and am rooting for every single one of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:friends:

Hey girls!!!!!!!!!
MOMMA............................HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats on your BFP~~~THAT's SOOO wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys weren't even trying were you? or were you?
I can't remember anything really.
Anywho, I'm doing a happy dance for you!!!!!!!
And I am with Dash, calm down and DO NOT worry, you cannot add one minute to the day by worrying and ALL it'll do is add stress and tension..It's ALL outta YOUR hands at this point, just rejoice and give thanks to the Creator and sustain-er of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm super glad for you and you DO need a new doc OR at least need to have a serious talk w/ who you are with right now..NO oNE deserves to get treated in a crappy way..and they should be told about it....Want me to call? cuz I will and if not me I KNOW Tate will...he'll totally z snap them...
OK girls..I've been busy, I'm sure my time here will be more and more limited..my business is booming and days are getting sunnier and sweeter!
I've modified life/sch/routines/work around here and it limits A LOT of my computer time, but know I love you all and am rooting for every single one of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:friends:

haha thanks tate the nurse is an all but I swear the dr. there is amazing!!! Im so jealous I wish I had some nice sunny days here its rainy and gloomy and the kids are stuck in the house on spring break :( Your busiess is booming, thats wonderful!!!! youg o girl make the big bucks :happydance: I will take your advice and kick backand enjoy the fact that im pregnant:baby: Its all in gods hands now

Your number is great. I don't know why the nurse is being an A** but well lets just say that I hope you can put your foot up her butt tomorrow. With my youngest my first number was 27 at 7 DPO and he is now 3. I am sure yours will be fine can't wait to see belly pics. :)

Congrats Momma!!!!And @ Dash yes i was healed in my tubes at my two week check up and was given the ok to go. Thanks for that check into reality i needed it. I am one of those who expect quick results and since it took absolutely no effort to pregnant with my other three children i expected the same. Your right i need to relax and go with the flow.
@ FaithHopeLove I am sending mucho baby dust your way and hope that you get that BFP soon!

Im being urged by another TR girl to get my progesterone checked did you guys have any problems with this? Im going to call and ask them to draw that too just in case these people are going to hate me when this is all over lol
I told my sister today and she pretty much hates me she has been trying for years now with many different assisted things IuI and lots o drugs I understand her being sad she is not preggo but I cant handle her being mad at me

Look back about 2 pages after I got my BFP and see the anger some of you felt- lol. It wasn't personal or directed towards me, but it obviously brought up some negative feelings. I didn't have to try too hard, and some of you guys have been trying, hard, for a long time. Everyones journey is different. Your sister is probably just going through the same thing....but eventually she will be happy for you.

If your hcg is rising fine I wouldn't worry about progesterone. People are going to say things to scare you...you just have to shrug it off. Stay positive!

QUOTE]

cdnmom: It's good to see you around:hugs: I've been wondering how you're doing?[/QUOTE]
Thanks Faith. The board has been so quiet so I check in once in a while. I am in the 2ww so trying to stay positive and hope we caught our bean. I really have a good feeling this month. Don't feel myself at all. Hopefully it's a good sign! How are you doing?

Does anyone have any ideas for date night w/ kids...Me and DH date our kids~both once a month...Tate and me went tonight and Dh and Tahely...BUT I'm running outta things to think of to do...
I always ask what THEY wanna do b/c if it's JUST ME choosing then it's possibly just the same to THEM as running errands...and I don't want that~I want it to be special..focus on them but they I THINK are still too lil to realize what that question TRULY means....like I could pick ANYTHING and my ma will do it :winkwink: so I always end up making suggestions and they are like ALL about it. HOWEVER~ I'm NOT TOO creative and need new, fresh ideas..? anyone have any~something other than picnics, pitching a tent, movies, swimming, dinner @fave restaurant, "window" shopping, bowling, roller skating, arcade(tate's major gamer)
HELP!!!!!
thanks in advance for new ideas for the new month!!!!

QUOTE]

cdnmom: It's good to see you around:hugs: I've been wondering how you're doing?
Thanks Faith. The board has been so quiet so I check in once in a while. I am in the 2ww so trying to stay positive and hope we caught our bean. I really have a good feeling this month. Don't feel myself at all. Hopefully it's a good sign! How are you doing?[/QUOTE]

Oooohhh! I hope you're next for the BFP! Maybe we're on a roll here:happydance: how many dpo are you? Not feeling yourself could be good:haha:

I'm not sure what to think about this cycle for me...we weren't really trying since we were doing this cleanse thing...but we didn't prevent either. As it stands, fertility friend has listed our bd'ing as *good* when it comes to calculating bd'ing vs. O time...it's really hard to say because my opks and temps didn't line up...which is the first time since I started temping...this was due to the herbs and teas I was taking for the cleanse, I'm quite certain,..as I read on their site that a few other women O'd late while taking these things....anywhoooo, my royal jelly and COq10 arrived today so I'll start those and a few other things once AF comes (or she can just stay away and that would be FINE too!)

Hoping and praying for TR babies all around:hugs:

Does anyone have any ideas for date night w/ kids...Me and DH date our kids~both once a month...Tate and me went tonight and Dh and Tahely...BUT I'm running outta things to think of to do...
I always ask what THEY wanna do b/c if it's JUST ME choosing then it's possibly just the same to THEM as running errands...and I don't want that~I want it to be special..focus on them but they I THINK are still too lil to realize what that question TRULY means....like I could pick ANYTHING and my ma will do it :winkwink: so I always end up making suggestions and they are like ALL about it. HOWEVER~ I'm NOT TOO creative and need new, fresh ideas..? anyone have any~something other than picnics, pitching a tent, movies, swimming, dinner @fave restaurant, "window" shopping, bowling, roller skating, arcade(tate's major gamer)
HELP!!!!!
thanks in advance for new ideas for the new month!!!!

Wow! you guys are fun parents!!! Well, lets see.....my kids LOVE to go to library..you could find a quite place to sit and read to him...OR (another book idea...) you could go to a Barnes and Noble and let him read through books and enjoy a hot chocolate or small treat at the Starbucks they usually have inside OR how about watching for free concerts...there might be some fun ones they would enjoy!

Good job for you!!! your kids will always remember this:hugs:

Thanks Faith...
I'm googling some things tonight as everyone sleeps which is what *I* need to be doing~but to my surprise there's nothing really~weird things, or things that seem to be geared for older kids..we are only just 3 and just 4 here....So going to a comedy club is out for the next few years....
We DO attend the library often as it is~ the 3 of us together, so that's not so much a date night~we live in a SUPER small town, the closest B&N is 1.5hrs away...
I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to post though and if anything else comes to ya, let me know~I'm always open for suggestions...
Funny you say hot choc..that's Tahelon's ABSOLUTE FAVE...Him and daddy went swimming tonight and for donuts and hot choc afterward..that kid could LIVE on cocoa and cream if we'd let him!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->