Trying To Conceive! Any Help Much Appreciated :)

NC.Jackson

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is well?

To the point. Me and my fiance have finally got to that point where we want a little bundle of joy in our lives. Initially we wanted a honeymoon baby, but since I was on the Cerazette BC pill, we started a little early just to learn the ropes (Commonly knows as: Impatience)

Basically I came off BC on the 26th of April 2013, then had a short breakthrough bleed on the 27th which lasted a day and a half tops?

Being aware that the POP pill stops you from releasing eggs I thought I would monitor my fertility with a CB advanced OPK (with Smiley + Flashing) which came up flashing for almost ten days, which turned into a solid, but dont believe I still ovulated that month because the OPK's where all over the place.

I got extreme stomach cramps on CD17 which was paired with spotting, and AF arrived this month (24th May) and lasted exactly 5 days.

I am now on CD7 and would love all the help I can get this month to get my :bfp: as I am getting married on the 28th June and would work out perfect to tell him on our wedding night :wedding:

Is there anything that can maximize our chances? Ive been charting my BBT, taking Angus Castus, Pregnacare conception for him & her aswell as trying to eat really healthy. I am also thinking about using the preseed + instead cup method too.

I just worry as I am alergic to all fruits accept citris fruits (which are bad for PH levels "down there") and my partner cant eat fruit or vegtables (accept peas) as they make him sick. We really are a pair.

Sorry for the ultra long message, I just want to make sure that I am doing everything I can to conceive this month.

Thank you in advance.
Lots of love and baby dust xxx

Didn't want to read and run but I haven't really got any advice , u seem to be doing all u can, I've been trying for a year so not much help. Good luck and hope u get ur bfp x

hey :) been TTC for #2 for 10 months but still no joy! we've been having sex everyday when TTC for 7 days before OV and 3 days after just to make sure! but now from advice from others we're going to try having sex every other day this month to see if it helps. try to relax, not focus too much as i truly believe it has a negative impact on OV and conception (easier said than done i know! i've been obsessed on conceiving our second since our wedding last august and to be honest it's made me miserable being so consumed by it all) defo trying to relax from here on out and accept that it'll happen when it happens. :)

also if you drink or smoke, try cut down on the alcohol...(my DH is banned from drinking for the 2 weeks before OV hehe) also read no tight underwear or too hot baths for DH as this can affect the quality of sperm! (don't know how true but no harm in trying!)

missionary position is recommended best sexual position for conceiving. monitor CM to help pinpoint OV too!

ermmmm struggling for advice that you haven't already mentioned! sorry not much help. hope you get your BPF soon enough xxx

Thank you for all your advice, I've got the DH off alcohol too and I now run all his baths for him :D Ive also made sure that his phone goes in his back pocket rather than his front. Cant be to cautious right?

Thanks :) Im hoping it does come soon, but even if it takes months as long as we have our little bundle of joy in the end, I am happy. Good luck with your BFP, I hope it comes soon, we all deserve it :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->