Trying to conceive baby#2. I am on my 2 weeks wait

Lilie2004

Reaction score
I gave birth to my daughter in 2004. Now I am trying baby #2 which is not easy to stick. I was on birth control for 10 months last year and I stopped it last December, ever since we are trying to conceive.
As I am 35 year old now, i do not want to waste my time, i went to see an RE. She ran all the tests for me and by March she confirmed that I can get problem with any problem. For the last cycle which was in the end of April, she put me on letrozole 5 mg and had to take Ovidrel shot on the 13 days of my period. The letrozole worked wonderful, I had 2 mature follicles 1 was 20 mm and the other one was 16 mm. I also had 1 15 mm at the trigger time. The trigger shot was last Thursday at 7:30 am. We bd on Friday morning and night. I had very strong pain with the ovaries. And my sex drive was high after the trigger shot. I am sure I was ovulating between Friday night and Saturday morning. Today I still fell uncomfortable with my lower abdomen. I am 4 days post trigger shot. I have another 10 days wait. I am wondering how soon I can know if I am pregnant after the trigger shot? Any 2 weeks wait buddy here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->