Trying to conceived - Has anyone come out positive after ovulation?

Hopes 2014

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone been in the same position and have come out to be Positive?

My last period was 27/08/14 cycle 27 days, and we had intercourse on 11/09/14 - I checked the ovulation calendar and its say fertile between 06/09/14 with 11/09/14 was the last day of ovulation and 09/09/14 was the ovulation day: so we got busy on 09/09/14 - - what are my chance of being pregnant?, have I missed it or could I have still catch the egg on the 11/09/14? next period due 27/09/14 :(

Has anyone been in the same position and had a positive result in BFP?

Hunny I have no real experience with this but what I can tell you is ovulation calculators are very far from accurate. Are you using opks checking cm or cp or temping along with ovulation calculator? Because if not really it's in the air with a 27 day cycle I'd expect to O on cd 13 if you had a textbook 14day lp but not every woman follows what's "textbook" also you may O late due to being sick or stressed or just because your a late O'er there really is no real way to say just based of ovulation calculator/calendar
But regardless I hope it works out for you and you get the out come you want

Hi Genesismarie,

Many thanks for replying back to me: I have not been tracking anything apart from I brought some OPK test and its confusing to read.
the past 5 I have tested gives me 2 lines. dark on in the Control box and another one in the Test box but no so dark and not so light either.

Im not stressed or anything but the opposite, feeling very happy. its so hard to tell and confusing too.

how are you getting on?

Today I feel my mouth is so Dry and I have to keep taking sips of water now and then. also for the past 5 days my CM (sorry TMI) has been dry but today I have little more CM then before.

With opks for it to pos the test line has to as dark or darker than control line. It can be very confusing which is why I spend the extra money on digital opks. No confusion. As for me I just my pos opk yesterday after new from my ovulation pain think I may ovulated on my left side. Tbh hunny it's really a waiting game at this point to see if af shows. The wait just began for me so ik it sucks lol. But I would advice if no bfp this cycle try to stick it out with opks they are helpful

thanks hun. I know its hard not knowing until AF arrives: what we woman have to go through. Man just do their part and that's it lol

will try and wait it out until the af show should be around 27/09/14 so still got another week to go :(

I have also been getting twitches on my left hand side near my ovaries on and off for about 3 days, there are very mild but can feel it. but there again it could that its getting ready for AF to show up or its all in my head as I want it so badly.

I really hope is a BFP for you and this is your month. Keep me posted hun hope its good news. x

Hey hun, We have the same period dates and I only ovulated yesterday (going by the testing strips)

Thought I would follow this thread if that's okay as I'm hoping to test the same day as you :) xx

Hi hopes.
I would recommend opks. I used an ovulation calculator at first and was off by an entire week for predicting o. This is my first cycle using opks. I have two days of positives where the test line is as dark as the control. Before that I had three days of lines getting darker (still a negative test). I'm currently on cd 19 so guessing that o is tomorrow. If this cycle doesn't end in a bfp I might try temping.

Good luck hopes. I hope you get your bfp. You too genesismarie.

hi BubbleOnBoard,

Welcome on-board! I totally understand the OPK test but got so frustrated when I did them for a week on 15/09/14 and it didn't show up positive but kept on getting to lines.

According to my predictive calendar on fertility I should of stared my period but that's not right as im not due to be on until or around the 27/09/14 :( hope it stay's away.

the be amazing to get the same dates, how exciting if we are.

Hopes it been going with you over the few weeks?

hi Spudtastic,

I really do hope that this is your O day. How was you feeling and what kind of body signs or feelings where you getting before your test showed O positive?

I am kinda doubting myself - and think it's all in my head. The funny thing was - out of nowhere on Saturday while doing the ironing in the morning I felt so emotionable that I had tears in my eyes and wanted to just cry.

then again yesterday while my husband was driving, I heard a slow song and wanted to cry.

but I am holding on tight to test before the 27/09/14 and I have been let down before and don't want to get my hopes high.

I am getting a little more clear white CM and my mouth feels I have a lot of saliva (don't know if that should happen after having a very dry mouth last week) I might be reading into things too much. Lol

if AF doesn't show on Saturday then i'll will test the following week. Im going to be strong :)

Please let me know how you guys are feeling and what kinda of symptoms your getting.

When are you guys due for AF this Month?

Baby dust to you all - Lets be Hopeful this Month.

Hi genesismarie,

I'm doing good hun, Just getting a bit ankshus with the AF dates coming near.

How is it going for you Hun?

Hows it going hun?

today im 9dpo and have some brown discharge which could be implantation but I have a feeling its the start of AF. Its heartbreaking. I done a test - just because I have loads hanging around and it was negative, could still be too early but I'm feeling really negative now :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->