Trying to cut down this year but feeling guilty

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
I keep thinking I haven't got enough even though I swore this year I was not going to go overboard. Do you ladies think this is enough for Colin?

Santa Gifts:

Q-Ba Maze Spin Set
Q-Ba Maze Bounce Set
Q-Ba Maze Zoom Set
Q-Ba Maze Big box
Plants Vs. Zombies K'nex set
Hot Wheels 2 big car set
Big truck that makes noise and is motorized
Bowser stuffie
Lemmy Stuffie
Lego Movie xbox game

Stocking:
3 Mario mini figure packs
Card game
Cards
Bazz fizzies
Hot wheels car
Mario Surprise pack
Chocolates
Bubble bath
Marbles x 3 packs
Building sticks
Playdoh small packs

From us:
Motorized Thomas for his wooden track

He will also get some gifts from others too. I know it should be enough but I for some reason feel guilty :nope:

Wow, that's loads. Yes it's plenty xx

Definitely plenty hun, but totally understand you feeling like you do. No matter what I buy, I always want to get more :haha: seriously... but I think it's a perfect amount :thumbup:

Seems like plenty to me! He's a lucky boy. :D

That's a great list, I have brought way too much this year and wish I had the self control to have done less, I definitely will do less next year

That sounds plenty and he won't know any different. I'm sure he will love them.

Lots there but I do know what you mean. My girls have lots and I keep telling myself we do not need more as they get gifts from family and our house is full as it is. Next year I am going to try even more to scale things down. I think I start too early as by November I forget what I have bought and end up with too much. Next year I'm not starting until end of November ha ha

It sounds ideal to me.

I feel guilty because I've bought too much. Starting too early is fatal when it comes to too much.

I feel guilty because I haven't bought anywhere near as much as usual. I will probably buy extra if I see something they will like. xx

I think you have done great. I am having the same issue. Feeling that I have not bough enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->