TRYING TO FIND A THREAD HOME FOR WTT FEB. for #2

That's great news about your LP kksy9b you must be thrilled! Ttc is so close for you now 😊

Last few days very sore BB which I don't remember from wtt but know how you can be super sensitive to these things when in tww! Have caved today and bought some tests!

Xxx

Exciting!! When will you start testing?

Hmmm maybe sat morning if I want to do fmu and have hubby here. I'd be CD28 and 12dpo which is about my LP (it has varied from 11 - 13 days) although my apps say AF is due a week today - I think if I did O it was earlier than normal... Argh maybe I'll just wait until fx AF late? I hate seeing a bfn! X

I always hating seeing a bfn as well and hated testing early...hopefully you get to see a nice BFP!

Thank you will see how this week goes and decide. How are you? Any sign of AF? X

So instead of taking my regular "Honest Company" prenatals I think I'm going to switch over to Geritol multivitamin, have anyone else heard any thing about it or tried it?

AF showed up yesterday for me! Though its been very light so I'm a bit concerned. Really hoping it starts full flow soon. Otherwise it means that despite my body having clear O signs, I didn't manage to actually release an egg, which would suck. If it turns out to have been an anovulatory cycle, I'm going to start temping and using OPKs to start tracking data. My doctor already said we would only have to try 4 cycles before she would intervene.

Hi Nevergivingup - I'm sorry I'm in the UK so I haven't heard anything about either of those vits. How come you're thinking of swapping?

kksy9b I'm really sorry to hear that, was the last cycle like that too? Cos I think everyone has the odd anovulatory cycle so maybe it was a one off and good to get it out the way whilst you're wtt rather than ttc? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->