• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying to get the weight off

kka

Metformin & Clomid
Reaction score
I keep trying to get the weight off it so hard. If i eat 1 slice of pizza i gain like 3 pounds but if i consistently watch what i eat nothing happens. ugh. any tips?????

hi

sorry that's not enough information.

do you exercise regular?
do you drink enoug water?
do you eat alot food high in soduim?
do you eat alot processes sugars?
do you eat alot of carbs like pasta/bread/potato's?( better to eat wholemeal of these foods?)

what your meal plans like?

I drink a minimum of 2 24oz water bottles a day. I have a dog whom i walk 3 or 4 times a day equaling a minimum of 2 miles. I dont eat very much salt im not a very big fan. The only processed sugar i eat is cereal.I try really hard to not eat a lot of carbs because they are my weakness. I try to eat whole grains when i do eat bread. Most of my snacks are vegetables like carrots and broccoli or fruits.

Try : My Fitness Pal.

It'll set you out a calorie goal depending on whether you want to loose 1-2lb a week. Just got keep within the limit.

Maybe your not eating enough.

All the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"