Trying....

baby-diva

Foster Mummy and WTT
Reaction score
to lose weight in time for Wedding in October and baby next year. I need advice on how to stay on track??? I'm finding it to easy to just eat rubbish food and not stick to healthy foods....... I really want to lose at least 2 stones by October. Does anyone have any advice??

Why don't you try keeping a food diary? I always found that keeping a journal made me a bit more loyal to my diet. I think it makes you more aware of what you're putting into your mouth.

Good luck!!

i'll try that - thank you Chris. Soon as the easter eggs are gone, i'll start being strict on my diet!!!!

I've Just Started My Diet Too, And I Never Stick To It.

So I've Made A Journal On Here, Writing Down Everything That Touches My Mouth, That Way I Feel More guilty If I Quit/Cheat.

Maybe You Could Try That? There's Lots Of Us On Here To Help Keep You Motivated?
And I'm Sure, As Soon As The Pounds Start To Drop Off It Will Spur You On To Want Stick To It Even More!

Usually When I Diet I Do Everything At Once, Healthy Food, 8 Glasses Of Water, Fruit & Veg, No Stacks & I Find It Hard To Stick Too It, So I've Just Done The Smaller Potions, & No Snacks For Now :)

So Maybe Find 1/2 Things That You Want To Change About Your Diet, Stick At That For A Month Or So, And When You're Finding That Easy To Stick To, Add Another Change?

I'm Sure You'll Do Great! You've Got Alot Less To Loose Than Me!

Good Luck:flower:

I am in the same position. it seems so hard especially after being pregnant where I had the mindset of eating what I want because I would strictly diet once baby here, but 10 months down the line and I haven't lost a single pound (in fact I put on again!)

I actually joined Weight Watchers last night as anything I was trying by myself at home was never working. Even when writing down what I was eating I was just ignoring the sneaky bar of chocolate!

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->