TTC#1,23,married...love a buddy same situation?

mrs n

Reaction score
as i said int the title,im looking for a buddy similar to me,im married no children and would love our second pregnancy to stick after my early mc this month??
:hugs: to all xx

Hiya! I'm 23 engaged and trying for our first. I'll be your buddy??? xx

wow that was quick,tthat would be great,so how long have you ttc?

:)

This is our first month. My cycle isn't 100% well it can be but I generally forget to note down but I think I am ovulating sunday/monday time.

What about you?

i have miscarried this month but as it was early,im going to get right back on there and try again,i was only 5wks3days so i knew it could happen,this will be my first again after so i suppose its my first month too lol,im on now so im opposite you,how long are your cycles generally then?

They vary a bit but I'd guess at around29-30 days so will be hoping :witch: doesn't turn up at the end of the month!

I'll probably start testing way to early as I have no patients!

Sorry to hear about your MC xx

Hey! Not sure if I fit but I'm 25, married and trying for our first. On our 2nd cycle...CD4

Hey ladies! Im 24, getting married in 6 n half weeks! TTC #1 this is first cycle of proper TTC, were NTNP last cycle. Am currently CD9 roll on next week!!
Em xxx

Hey!

I'll love to have some buddies too!

Im 23, got married last year and just started ttc #1

x

Hey me too! Im 23, got married a few months ago and am TTC#1 - this is our 2nd cycle trying and my 2nd cycle off the pill! Last cycle was 28 days so hopefully that means my cycles are going to remain normal!

im in the same as you ttcnewbie - in my 2nd cycle now!

How you finding it all?
x

im in the same as you ttcnewbie - in my 2nd cycle now!

How you finding it all?
x

Frustrating! Like everyone I just assumed it would happen straight away (I know its only my 2nd cycle lol!) but I guess Im lucky that at least my period seems normal! How about you Gizzy?x

same here! i built it up so much in my head for the first cycle...was reading into everything too much! I was even 2 days late (which im never late!)

just seems that there are babys everywhere at the moment!

hope it happens soon for you!

same here! i built it up so much in my head for the first cycle...was reading into everything too much! I was even 2 days late (which im never late!)

just seems that there are babys everywhere at the moment!

hope it happens soon for you!

Thankyou! Fingers crossed for all of us!x

:hi: hope you don't mind me gate crashing!!!

I'm available as a buddy :friends:

I'm 24, married since July 10 and ttc #1. Sadly lost a little bean in January @ 6 weeks.

Currently on month 8 of ttc.....:wacko:

xxxx

Hey ladies sorry long time no update. Well I think i'm nearing the end of my tww.

Have done a few HPT (seriously think i'm a poas addict!) and not convinced so will wait until tomorrow/friday and do a digital one!

How are you all doing xx

Hi ladies i am 25 and have been married for two years... Ttc for 4 though. And in four years i have only been preg once, but i had a m/c @13wks, so i can definetly relate to your lose. I am currently on 100mg of clomid days 2-6, epo, prenatal vitamins, baby aspirin, and flaxseed oil. I am going to use canola oil and egg white while i start baby dancing on the 10th of this month. I am also going to use the opk to see when i "o'...

hiya im 21 (22 in june), will be married in august, and TTC #1 aswell. ill be buddies with you xx

Hi, i need some buddies on here :) im also 23 and got married last yr and ttc our first, we have had a couple of losses really hoping for a sticky bean soon!
So where is everyone at in their cycles? im around ov i think, iv run out of opk, hoping that we bd enough we missed yesturday tho!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->