TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Cancerlib: Thank you :) Definetly will be a BD'ing weekend :haha:

Alandsa: The bottom one is the stick from inside the Digital OPK :wacko: I might not have actually Ovulated yet but it's showing Positive, it must have picked up some LH, therefore O must be on it's way :D

I believe the digital cant show smiley if there's no LH surge. Thats y ladies opt for it instead of stick OPKs. No need worryn over faint or evap lines.:flower:

Oh I see! Didn't realise that. Might try them at some point then. I have just bought a load of IC OPKs so will make do with them then this time lol

Oh I see! Didn't realise that. Might try them at some point then. I have just bought a load of IC OPKs so will make do with them then this time lol
All the best to U....*hugs*

Cancerlib: Does that mean I Ovulated already or it's on it's way? I'm really confused :wacko:

Alandsa: Good luck hun. The digital OPK's are a lot easier than IC's. I just got a bulk load of IC's from ebay and I seem to be getting really faint lines and evaps. Maybe that's just the run up to Ovulation though :)

Thank you :)

Oh I haven't had evaps before. I do get the fade in / out before and after O. I had a faint line yesterday but nothing at all today. I'm not due to O for a few days yet though I think.

Good luck ladies!! :) I'm looking forward to O now

Alandsa: You're welcome hun :)

I had some lines which were white/grey (Evap?) Then today I had a very faint pink line before I got my Smile on CBFM. Hope you O soon! :dust:

Cancerlib: Does that mean I Ovulated already or it's on it's way? I'm really confused :wacko:

Alandsa: Good luck hun. The digital OPK's are a lot easier than IC's. I just got a bulk load of IC's from ebay and I seem to be getting really faint lines and evaps. Maybe that's just the run up to Ovulation though :)
According to some google search, you O 30hrs(±2hrs) after you get a +OPK. Just continue the BDing for some more days to cover all bases.

According to some google search, you O 30hrs(±2hrs) after you get a +OPK. Just continue the BDing for some more days to cover all bases.

Thank you hun :hugs: It's just that I wanted to try and find out exactly what day I O'd :wacko:

Thank you hun :hugs: It's just that I wanted to try and find out exactly what day I O'd :wacko:
The only way you can truly know that is by Temping,at least when your temp rise,you'll know u'v O the previous day. Do u temp?

Oh darn! I don't temp :( I won't know when to class as 1DPO etc :shrug:

Hope1409: Yay for you being in the TWW! Hope it flies by for you :D

StayHopeful: Sorry about your loss hun :hugs: I hope things get back to normal for you soon then you know where your body is at :hugs:

cancelib: Thank you :)

As for me, I did an OPK and the line was a bit darker than normal so maybe my O is on it's way :happydance: I did a HPT just for the fun of it which was negative but I didn't expect anything more! :haha:

try using the clearblue easy digital opk tests. they really are fool proof you either get a smiley face that means you will ovulate within 48 hours or a circle which means no lh surge detected. Worked for me in january even though i had a mc. I used mine between 12-4 in the afternoon. Maybe it was a fluke but I was pregnant the first month i tried :)

Oh and heres an update on me - 8 days later still spotting / bleeding - geeeezzzzzzzz when will it end. the doc told me to count 2/11 as cd 1 and i usually o around cycle date 16 (i have 30 day cycles) at the rate im going im going to be all messed up lol hopefully i will wake up tomorrow and bam it will be gone. :wacko: got the digital opk's so when i quit spotting i guess I will see how my cycle reacts to the mc. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be normal :thumbup:

MrsClark: Those are the OPK's that I use..I think. Clear Blue Digital, if it detects LH then it Smiles at you, if none is detected then it's just a plain circle :wacko: I got my first Smile yesterday and got another smile today but there lines were darker today. I use mine at 4pm.

Fingers crossed that the bleeding stops soon hun. I know how horrible it is when your in limbo, not knowing what's going on with your body etc! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss MrsClark,hoping you get your body back soon. Is the bleeding heavy and is it accompanied with serious cramping? If yes,i think it will be wise to see your doc, cos 5wks is not really far along but again bodies are different. I MCed Feb 1st and Oed Feb 16th.
GL :hugs::hugs:

Where are we Ladies??? Have you Oed yet? And how many DPO are you? Am 6 DPO today:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->