TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

AF showed again today. I knew I was out yesterday after my temp dropped, I had a good cry about it and and then decided that I just need a break. We're still going to ttc this cycle, but my doctor isn't going to monitor me since I responded really well to the 25mg of Clomid so he doesn't feel like I need to do scans this time around. I gave my thermometer, opks, and hpts to my best friend tonight and she's going to hide them from me this cycle. She also put a password that I don't know on my phone app so I can't track my cm or symptoms or anything. I think I'm also going to take a BnB break. We're still going to bd every other day once AF is gone, but I feel like ttc has completely taken over my life and I can't handle another disappointing day like yesterday. I need a month where everything doesn't revolve around ttc. So I wish all of you the best of luck, hopefully when I check back in I'll see a whole bunch of :bfp:, maybe even mine!

XO and stay- hang in there.... when u least expect it, BANG youll be knocked up. I know its hard to do but try not to let TTC run your life, it makes it seem like it drags on. I wish good luck for u both on the next cycle and youll be your BFP defo in the next couple months!:hugs:

hi everyone

sorry for your losses,:hugs: it is a hard time after all the excitement and anticipation and then the shock that it is over. I had my first mc about 6 weeks ago now at 5.5 wks. I am 1DPO tomoro and very hopefully for us all that we will succeed. I would love to join u in the wait:)

So :dust::dust::dust: to you all and I can't wait to hear about your BFP's this cycle. :hugs:

Madeline xxx

How is all of my beautiful ladies doing? Sending lots of love and hugs your way

It is soooo great to hear from you!!! You havent forgotten about all us ttc-ers lol. :happydance: How are you coming along with your pregnancy? Do you know what you are having yet?

Nothing new to report with me. I finished my 4th round of clomid. That's all the doc had given me so if i dont get my bfp, i gotta go in and see him to discuss what the next steps are. I am really thrilled you checked back in with us.....we miss you!!! :hugs:

I would never forget my beautiful ladies :hugs: Its coming along good so far. I have my next us on 6/28. I am really hoping you will get your bfp soon :hugs: I miss all of you as well. I am always keeping my fingers crossed for each of you. Sending each of you all my love, prayers, and hugs.

I'm on day 33 of a 28 day cycle, with 4 BFNs...not sure what's going on!

I hope you get your bfp :hugs: I got bad news from my doc today. I had the quad screen and it came back with a 1:25 chance of down syndrome. :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:I just don't even know what to think. I have to go to a high risk doctor for a us and I guess we will take it from there. Its ironic how things happen. You worry about conceiving, then you worry about a mc till you hit your second tri, then you get a whole new set of worries after that. I am praying to god I get in to see the high risk doc this week. No matter what happens I will love the baby its just hard not knowing if you have a healthy baby or not. I love you girls and i am praying for all of us. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I hope you get your bfp :hugs: I got bad news from my doc today. I had the quad screen and it came back with a 1:25 chance of down syndrome. :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:I just don't even know what to think. I have to go to a high risk doctor for a us and I guess we will take it from there. Its ironic how things happen. You worry about conceiving, then you worry about a mc till you hit your second tri, then you get a whole new set of worries after that. I am praying to god I get in to see the high risk doc this week. No matter what happens I will love the baby its just hard not knowing if you have a healthy baby or not. I love you girls and i am praying for all of us. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

well its not confirmed yet. We have some friends that had tried for 3-4 years TTC and were even using hormones. Finally they decided to stop the hormones bc it was getting too much and all of a sudden they got pregnant on their own, then they found out the baby has Downs. She is SUCH a cute little baby and they couldnt be happier to finally have a baby.

I know either way you will be filled with joy to have a little one, but i know its hard to take to know the baby might have special needs. Stay positive hun, 1:25 chance is still a broad chance. I think everthing will work out well for you :hugs:

Got a call from the high risk docs office. I go in tomorrow at 11:00 for a level II us and then they take it from there. :cry::cry: I will feel better when I know either way.

Good luck Mrs.Clark....stay strong and be positive!!! We are all here for you :)

the us showed no markers for downs, of course those stab happy docs still want to do an amnio but I am not sure about having that done. They are going to repeat the us again in 2 weeks I guess because I opted out of the amnio. I did find out its a boy :happydance:

the us showed no markers for downs, of course those stab happy docs still want to do an amnio but I am not sure about having that done. They are going to repeat the us again in 2 weeks I guess because I opted out of the amnio. I did find out its a boy :happydance:

Yaaaaay!!!!! Hugs and cheers all around!!!! :hugs::happydance::hugs:

YAY! see i told you everything was going to be alright :thumbup:

YAY for baby boy!!!:happydance:

ps. getting an amnio would freak me out too! i dont want to put my babys fait in the other hand of another person, i think i watch too much tv bc iv heard how some women have lost their babies due to infection from getting an amnio

i wouldnt have said that tho if u were getting one :dohh:

YAY! see i told you everything was going to be alright :thumbup:

YAY for baby boy!!!:happydance:

ps. getting an amnio would freak me out too! i dont want to put my babys fait in the other hand of another person, i think i watch too much tv bc iv heard how some women have lost their babies due to infection from getting an amnio

the high risk doc said the mc risk is 1:200 and thats not including the women who don't lose their baby but have bad effects such as fluid leaking and infection. I know that its the only way for any woman (other than a cvs) to completely rule out downs and the other disorders and that applies to everyone including the women who have normal quad screens. they will not move me from high risk due to the refusal of the amnio so I guess for now I will get more ultrasounds lol. unless my ob doc changes his i have one on the 28th and another one to monitor the growth and all that good stuff the third week in july.

How is all of my beautiful ladies

its been a long time since someone has posted in here!

Im doing well! hit 14 weeks today! Everything is going well, i get to hear my LO's HB on our doppler at home anytime i want and its amazing!

My 16 week apt is Aug. 14th and on the 17th we have a private scan planned to find out the gender.

how about you?! Are u finding out the gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->