TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

It doesn’t matter what I’m doing, I’m ALWAYS dwelling on TTC! :dohh:

take a looksy!!

FMU this morning and popped up in 3ish minutes.

SUPER SUPER faint but what do you think? it looks a little better in person

I am going to get my blood drawn today to get my progesterone levels checked (thats what my DR. after my recent MC) and i want to get the results back for tomorrow so i can get supplements if i need to before the weekend! i always lose my babies a few days to a week after a missed AF so i dont have a lot of time! I would like the line to be darker before i went in but it should show up on a blood test right now for a + pregnancy, right?

Attachments

• IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
I definitely see the line!! Congrats!! :hugs:

AF got me again this cycle....out for the month! :nope:

I definitely see the line!! Congrats!! :hugs:

AF got me again this cycle....out for the month! :nope:

Thanks! IM jsut scared im gunna lose the little bean again... or my body is playing sick tricks :nope:

sorry the damn broad got you :growlmad: are you going to try other stuff this cycle to try and help for a BFP?

PMA...this has to be your forever baby! I've got everything crossed for you!! Hopefully since you know what may have caused MCs, you can be sure your forever baby is here! :hugs:

We have been using OPKs, and this is the second cycle after MC that ended in AF. So, I dunno. I honestly feel like throwing in the towel some days. It's just insanely frustrating to feel like I'm constantly waiting on disappointment to arrive. I act like a pregnant person - vitamins, no alcohol, no caffeine, lots more healthy food...and for what? A bunch of BFNs? Gah!

I see something!! I hope this little bean is your sticky bean! Keep us updated :D

PMA...this has to be your forever baby! I've got everything crossed for you!! Hopefully since you know what may have caused MCs, you can be sure your forever baby is here! :hugs:

We have been using OPKs, and this is the second cycle after MC that ended in AF. So, I dunno. I honestly feel like throwing in the towel some days. It's just insanely frustrating to feel like I'm constantly waiting on disappointment to arrive. I act like a pregnant person - vitamins, no alcohol, no caffeine, lots more healthy food...and for what? A bunch of BFNs? Gah!

i know what you mean.... i felt taht way before i got my first BFP, and now it seems like dejavu over and over with getting excited about BFP but losing the baby not too long after.... makes me feel like i can never carry to full term. Like Hubby this morning, we werent jumping for joy like you normally would be when u find a BFP, bc we are just like feeling like it may end like the others just bc thats all we know for the past 3 months!

:hugs: I can't imagine...I'm sure it will be hard for you to relax at first, but once bean sticks and everything is healthy, I think you will enjoy hitting your milestones and being pregnant! There may always be some worry, but I honestly think (and hope!) that there's a way for those of us who have had MCs to enjoy a pregnancy!

How is all my sweet ladies doing? :hugs: Still rooting for all of you

Congrats J!!!! Hi Mrs.Clark, how are you doing? How is the pregnancy so far? Any morning sickness? Have you found out the sex of the baby yet or is it too soon?

AFM - nothing new. Started round 3 of clomid, waiting to ovulate any day now. Been having a very stressful month so far, so I hope it hasn't messed anything up internally, lol. Time will tell...just tired of the roller coaster ride ya know?!?

thanks hope!

Im doing ok MrsClark. I got my other BFP! You are progressing so well so happy for u!

I got my blood drawn yesterday to get my progesterone looked at but itll take 72 hours to get results which means not til monday! im afraid its cutting it close or is too late to get supplements if i need them....

my best friend just told me lastnight shes 5.5 weeks pregnant and im SO happy for her! We always talked about being pregnant at the same time, but with my track record im terrified ill be even MORE crushed if i lose this baby. it just feels like dejavu with emotions and i dunno if ill ever get to feel excited about being pregnant...

So the Dr. prescribed me with 200mg Prometrium (progesterone supplement) until the results come back for my progesterone levels. I really hope this helps! I can atleast breath over the weekend and not fear as much for not being able to help anything if indeed my progesterone levels are low

Congrats J!!!! Hi Mrs.Clark, how are you doing? How is the pregnancy so far? Any morning sickness? Have you found out the sex of the baby yet or is it too soon?

AFM - nothing new. Started round 3 of clomid, waiting to ovulate any day now. Been having a very stressful month so far, so I hope it hasn't messed anything up internally, lol. Time will tell...just tired of the roller coaster ride ya know?!?

Hopefully things will change soon for you :hugs: I wish I knew the sex of the baby but it will be at least 4-6 weeks before my next scan. The pregnancy has went well so far. Main thing I have struggled with is low blood pressure. That should go away soon I hope

Thanks Mrs.Clark, I got my smiley today cd15 so the next few days are crucial lol. We are traveling on Monday so it looks like I will be waking up at 4am to dtd, otherwise we will miss Monday completely due to the flight schedule. I gotta do what I gotta do. :thumbup:

Hopefully your blood pressure will stabilize soon and you can continue to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. My sisters friend with all 3 of her pregnancies, had severe dehydration. She would check herself into the ER once a week to get plugged to an IV. I believe it went away after the first trimester. I can't wait to find out what your having!!! 4 weeks will fly by soon! Hopefully when you announce the sex, I can announce my bfp, haha that would be amazing! :hugs:

Congrats on your smiley and good luck, hope! I finished my last Clomid pill today, since I took it days 5-9 this time and took the lower dose, not sure if/when I'll o. I'll wait a day or two and then start opks. I have been sooooo cranky this month on Clomid! Not really any other side effects, but I cant believe how irritable I've been. DH isn't a big fan either... :nope:

just got my progesterone results back. They are low/borderline at 8! GEEZ! no wonder my pregnancies didnt last longer than a few days to a week after a missed AF

I am SOOOO glad to have asked to be put on supplements right away. Now i have to just take them once a day until 12 weeks i think?

PLEASE BABY STICK!!! Mommy is trying to do all she can to let you see the world!!

How is all of my beautiful ladies doing? Sending lots of love and hugs your way

How is all of my beautiful ladies doing? Sending lots of love and hugs your way

It is soooo great to hear from you!!! You havent forgotten about all us ttc-ers lol. :happydance: How are you coming along with your pregnancy? Do you know what you are having yet?

Nothing new to report with me. I finished my 4th round of clomid. That's all the doc had given me so if i dont get my bfp, i gotta go in and see him to discuss what the next steps are. I am really thrilled you checked back in with us.....we miss you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->