TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

You dont know that! and your an advocate of "its not over til AF shows herself!"

I do envy u a bit with atleast knowing your cycle again! I feel kinda lost since i have had a normal cycle since January....
ℓ☺ℓ at been an advocate. The wait is over,she's here already.
Knowing my cycle is the most devastating for me. Knowing I did all I could and still getting a BFN is really heartbreaking.
When there's life,there's hope! Am keeping my head high! On to June for me, goodluck to the rest of you.

BOOOOO to AF :growlmad:

I swear, itll happen right when ur at ur wits end.... maybe ull end up with 2 sticky beanies!! how cool would that be!?

Looks like I'm joining you cancerlib, AF is due today and my temp is down this morning.

Hi :wave: wondered if i can join the group? Sorry for everyones losses :hugs: Im currently on CD9, we managed to conceive #1 after 17 months of TTC only to have a miscarriage at 5wks 1 day. Im trying to keep a PMA that we managed to get the :spermy: to the egg but then i have those thoughts that if it took 17months this time how long will it be this time IF it happens again :shrug: The cycle we conceived i had quite a late O and don't know if that makes any difference, I had stopped taking agnus castus, finished the last of the wellwoman vitamins and just had flax seed oil and honey and cinnamon. I was also using the persona monitor the first time (i suppose being positive the monitor has a 100% success rate :haha:)
I have an appointment with ob/gyn tomorrow morning - i had originally booked the appoinment to confirm pregnancy etc but now i want to go for any help with TTC, i just don't really know the kind of things i should be asking him :nope: i have printed off the charts from FF (have only charted for 6 months). My OH is having a SA which he is taking on Wednesday to a conception clinic.
I have so many questions going round my head at the minute i may go mad :wacko:

You dont know that! and your an advocate of "its not over til AF shows herself!"

I do envy u a bit with atleast knowing your cycle again! I feel kinda lost since i have had a normal cycle since January....
ℓ☺ℓ at been an advocate. The wait is over,she's here already.
Knowing my cycle is the most devastating for me. Knowing I did all I could and still getting a BFN is really heartbreaking.
When there's life,there's hope! Am keeping my head high! On to June for me, goodluck to the rest of you.

That is exactly how I feel, I am like clockwork, and I know we DTD at the perfect time, yet nothing is happening!!

CD12 for me today, trying to not think about the next few days. Just got back from a lovely few days away which seems to have really helped me and my hubby to get back on track, just a bit sad to be home now!

Hope you are all well!

Hi ladies....so is anyone else dreading the fact that tomorrow is mothers day :/ It's going to be really tough but after all we have been through, we have become stronger human beings and can survive anything!!

I am cd8 today, finished my last pill of clomid yesterday. DH and i are going to do the bd every other day starting tonight. I am in a bit of a dilema and don't know which route to go. During my fertile week, we are going to be traveling so I am not sure if I should just do without opk's this cycle and go with the flow...or should i take them along with me? I don't know which approach to take so i dont feel guilty in "wasting" a month with clomid, you know?

I am definitely struggling with the mothers day thing! I asked my mom to come visit because that way I can focus on her and we're trying to keep it low key this year, but it will still be really rough. You're right though, this just makes us stronger!

hi guys

I am finally out of bed after an awful flu and mc symptoms. I hope you are all staying positive because I am feeling extremely optimistic for us all :hugs:

I am on CD8 so I am supposed to start doing it. Nervous but committed is how I am feeling.

How is everyone going? Anyone testing soon?

Madeline xx

i will be testing this weekend..... but im not feeling as positive as i was before.... my symptoms arent kicking in like they normally do when i get my BFP. But if AF arrives then atleast ill have normal AF to go off of from there.

I do have alot of creamy/white CM.... never had that much before... not sure if this is a good sign or not?

Well ladies I am starting to feel crazy....which doesn't take a lot to do haha. I took a test this morning & no surprise really but I am starting to feel like "symptoms" are all in my head. The only thing I can really do is wait for af and just not think about it. Which hopefully this week will be somewhat easy, our dd's first birthday party is this weekend so preparing & making decorations for that. Just needed to vent some since there is no one else to talk to about it.

i know, im not feeling as hopeful about this cycle either even tho i know theres still plenty of time for it to happen but im just not feeling it you know?

i guess im just waiting for AF... but that would be kinda exciting bc then i can start my raspberry leaf tea and maybe soy?

You are still in the running. With my first pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms. I woke up and realized I was 2 days late and took a test and bam there it was! Your not out till af comes :)

AF is due soon for me...took tests Saturday (FMU, BFN), Sunday (late afternoon, BFN), and this morning (FMU, BFN). Boo! I have very similar symptoms to my first BFP, so I will be surprised if this isn't a BFP...

Getting AF type cramps today though, so I'm super confused! :shrug: Guess only time will tell...and now that I'm thinking I might get a BFP, I'm terrified of another MC. It's never ending isn't it?? The worry and fear...?

AF is due soon for me...took tests Saturday (FMU, BFN), Sunday (late afternoon, BFN), and this morning (FMU, BFN). Boo! I have very similar symptoms to my first BFP, so I will be surprised if this isn't a BFP...

Getting AF type cramps today though, so I'm super confused! :shrug: Guess only time will tell...and now that I'm thinking I might get a BFP, I'm terrified of another MC. It's never ending isn't it?? The worry and fear...?

That is how I am! I was almost sure I was pregnant but the tests say no! I guess it is easier for me to think I am just going crazy instead of thinking the tests are wrong!

Fingers crossed for you! I think after losing your little one the worry and fear just becomes the new normal.

I dont think we will EVER not worry until the little ones in our arms. Kinda sucks.... itd be nice to enjoy pregnancy not be worried every 2 seconds!

Thanks bama - and I'm about 2 days ahead of my ticker...so, I'd think a BFP would show up by now. My last BFP showed up on an IC at 12dpo, not even FMU! :dohh: FX for you as well! :hugs:

J - that's exactly what I feel, just didn't realize it until you said it!! I will never NOT worry now...and I can't help it. It's hard when DH says to "relax" about it, because I honestly don't know how! :shrug: FX for you...hoping your BFP and rainbow baby are just around the corner! :hugs:

I agree with you all, I don’t think I will ever enjoy a pregnancy now for worrying. And TTC is horrible!

I am ovulating today. Had EWCM and +OPK yesterday, DTD Sunday night and this morning. Please please please spermies find my egg!! I’m losing hope. No idea how I will make it through the next 2 weeks.

we always seem to make it thru the 2WW, its not easy.... but we manage! I dont even know how im going to make it for a few more days before testing! i feel like theres an elephant in the room, and it wants me to pee on it! :haha:

:rofl:

Do you think I could sleep for 2 solid weeks??

awww, the 2 week hybernation! :haha: how that would be nice

im finding things to keep busy... like re-PAINTING MY CABINETS! pain in the butt if u ask me... BUT it does keep my mind off of thinking about POAS or anything involved with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->