TTC #1 and over 30

I'm confused right now. I've been testing with opks and I've always had a little line. Today I'm CD 13 of a 28 day cycle and my test is stark white for the first time. My husband did move the test and pick it up before even 2 minutes when it looked like it was showing a good line. Do you think that could have affected the result. :dohh:

That happen to me this past cycle, I actually got two or three that were stark white but then I started seeing the small line again. Actually the day before I got a positive it was very very light. If my urine is too deluted, I will also get super light line or no second line. Hopefully, you will get a nice dark one soon!

I'm confused right now. I've been testing with opks and I've always had a little line. Today I'm CD 13 of a 28 day cycle and my test is stark white for the first time. My husband did move the test and pick it up before even 2 minutes when it looked like it was showing a good line. Do you think that could have affected the result. :dohh:

Do you even have a control line? If not, I would test again.

I keep mine horizonal but I do move it at times. I haven't found that it hurts the results but I have no idea if I'm right.
I moved it today between rooms, the second line was super noticeable, even darker than the control line. And it kept getting darker. Guess it means time to get busy! :blush:

Hey there! I am also TTC baby number 1 as well! I have been trying for about 6 months now. I am soon to be 32! Eeek!

Me too. Took a while to convince my dh that the clock is ticking lol.

I know I am actually a bit sad about this bday! Usually the age thing doesn't bother me, but I was hoping to be pregnant by now and since I am not I am kind of down....boooo:flower:

Not sure when/if I will be testing this month. AF is so late this month and of course I am not pregnant.....argh!!!!!! This TTC stinks sometimes!

I keep mine horizonal but I do move it at times. I haven't found that it hurts the results but I have no idea if I'm right.
I moved it today between rooms, the second line was super noticeable, even darker than the control line. And it kept getting darker. Guess it means time to get busy! :blush:
I did it again without moving it and it got darker. My husband got a little too excited lol. Still not super dark though. Hopefully ov is coming soon.

Hey there! I am also TTC baby number 1 as well! I have been trying for about 6 months now. I am soon to be 32! Eeek!

Me too. Took a while to convince my dh that the clock is ticking lol.

I know I am actually a bit sad about this bday! Usually the age thing doesn't bother me, but I was hoping to be pregnant by now and since I am not I am kind of down....boooo:flower:

I'm sorry to hear that! Hang in there, I'm sure good things will come to you. Happy Birthday!

I did it again without moving it and it got darker. My husband got a little too excited lol. Still not super dark though. Hopefully ov is coming soon.

Fx'ed for you!! Good luck!

FX and lots and lots of baby dust!!!
:dust:

FX and lots and lots of baby dust!!!
:dust:

Thanks hun. Defnitely not looking forward to the tww :wacko:

I just got my first ever positive opk on cd20! Very excited about this! Never used them before but I'm finding it really helpful so far-went with wondfos online so I don't feel bad using tons of them because they were so affordable.

Not sure when/if I will be testing this month. AF is so late this month and of course I am not pregnant.....argh!!!!!! This TTC stinks sometimes!

The witch did that to me last cycle. Kept messing with my head!! It sure does suck sometimes! I had a hard birthday too last month. It was the 1st bday I have ever dreaded coming. In my head I would have been totally PG on my B-day this year. And alas, I was not. It was realllllly hard! You can get through it. Happy Birthday!

Veganlady - Hooray for almost + OPK! Get your man to bed!

This TTC stuff can be hard no doubt. I'm trying to stay super relaxed about it, but it may be easier for me because we really just started trying in earnest after NTNA for a couple of months. I probably should be more concerned because my OH had a vasectomy reversed, so who knows how it will go for us. But we'll see what happens - I'm staying optimistic for now! Now that I'm on my real computer, I can attach the pic of my OPK

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
Good morning ladies! I've been avoiding here and have missed it, just thought it would make my tww a little easier trying not to think about it. BUT then this morning I had a small amount of blood when I wiped thought af was coming but NO its not. I still have a week to wait. What do you ladies think? I'm trying not to get to excited but I just can't help it. :wacko:

Good morning ladies! I've been avoiding here and have missed it, just thought it would make my tww a little easier trying not to think about it. BUT then this morning I had a small amount of blood when I wiped thought af was coming but NO its not. I still have a week to wait. What do you ladies think? I'm trying not to get to excited but I just can't help it. :wacko:

Sure sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!! Are you temping? Are they staying high if so? Fingers crossed for you!

This TTC stuff can be hard no doubt. I'm trying to stay super relaxed about it, but it may be easier for me because we really just started trying in earnest after NTNA for a couple of months. I probably should be more concerned because my OH had a vasectomy reversed, so who knows how it will go for us. But we'll see what happens - I'm staying optimistic for now! Now that I'm on my real computer, I can attach the pic of my OPK

Looks great time to :sex::sex:

Sounds great breezy!! I'm excited for you hopefully this is your :bfp:
:dust::dust:

So I took my temp this am and it was only 96.3 sounds like ov right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->