• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 and over 30

Good morning ladies! I've been avoiding here and have missed it, just thought it would make my tww a little easier trying not to think about it. BUT then this morning I had a small amount of blood when I wiped thought af was coming but NO its not. I still have a week to wait. What do you ladies think? I'm trying not to get to excited but I just can't help it. :wacko:

Sure sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!! Are you temping? Are they staying high if so? Fingers crossed for you!

I quit tempting, we've been trying for so long I couldn't take it anymore.
It sure does sound like it.......:happydance: I hope it is!!!! My doctor has yet to call back with the 21day blood work, I'm not even sure I ov because I never got a positive test.

I just got my first ever positive opk on cd20! Very excited about this! Never used them before but I'm finding it really helpful so far-went with wondfos online so I don't feel bad using tons of them because they were so affordable.

How exciting!!!! :happydance:

So I took my temp this am and it was only 96.3 sounds like ov right?

Totally depends on your history! That would be extremely low for me - everyone is unique.

I usually temp around 97. I've always had low waking temps it's strange.

I don't think it's strange! Yours seem consistent with lots of people-I feel like mine are actually on the slightly higher end. A dip today could be a really good sign of o-fingers crossed for you! It sounds like you and I are in very similar places in our cycles so hopefully we will be tww together too...and bfp together??

Good morning ladies! I've been avoiding here and have missed it, just thought it would make my tww a little easier trying not to think about it. BUT then this morning I had a small amount of blood when I wiped thought af was coming but NO its not. I still have a week to wait. What do you ladies think? I'm trying not to get to excited but I just can't help it. :wacko:

Sounds great breezy!! I'm excited for you hopefully this is your :bfp:
:dust::dust:

Thank you! I sure hope so too. I'm not leaving this time. I need the support before I lose my mind. My best friday had a massive heart attack on Friday and is still in a coma and we had put an offer on a house and that got accepted Friday so its been a crazy busy weekend, here is what I need! :hugs:

Totally depends on your history! That would be extremely low for me - everyone is unique.

I don't think it's strange! Yours seem consistent with lots of people-I feel like mine are actually on the slightly higher end. A dip today could be a really good sign of o-fingers crossed for you! It sounds like you and I are in very similar places in our cycles so hopefully we will be tww together too...and bfp together??
Sounds great. I need a TWW buddy! I tend to feel crazy and want to test right away even though I know it's a no no. I'm a poas addict for sure. Good luck to you and lets get our BFPs!!

Thank you! I sure hope so too. I'm not leaving this time. I need the support before I lose my mind. My best friday had a massive heart attack on Friday and is still in a coma and we had put an offer on a house and that got accepted Friday so its been a crazy busy weekend, here is what I need! :hugs:
Aww I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. They must have been quite young to have a massive MI. Hang in there. We're here for you!

Sounds great. I need a TWW buddy! I tend to feel crazy and want to test right away even though I know it's a no no. I'm a poas addict for sure. Good luck to you and lets get our BFPs!!

I'm usually pretty good at holding out. I'm hoping that I do in fact O soon and then of course for that beautiful implantation dip followed by high temps...I've vowed that I'll wait for that to happen before testing. The stark white negatives are just so darn depressing that I'd rather wait.

Hang in there and sending good thoughts to your friend.

I'm usually pretty good at holding out. I'm hoping that I do in fact O soon and then of course for that beautiful implantation dip followed by high temps...I've vowed that I'll wait for that to happen before testing. The stark white negatives are just so darn depressing that I'd rather wait.

You're smart to do that. I just end up thinking about testing the whole tww. I bought some of the ics that are really sensitive (so they say) and I'll probably end up breaking them out around 10 dpo. My hubby is excited to have me test too. He woke up this morning and was rubbing my belly. He really wants this to happen poor guy.

Aww I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. They must have been quite young to have a massive MI. Hang in there. We're here for you!

Yes shes only 41, too young.
So how are things going with you?

Just trying to figure my cycles out and having some ttc fun. Are you having any symptoms yet?

This TTC stuff can be hard no doubt. I'm trying to stay super relaxed about it, but it may be easier for me because we really just started trying in earnest after NTNA for a couple of months. I probably should be more concerned because my OH had a vasectomy reversed, so who knows how it will go for us. But we'll see what happens - I'm staying optimistic for now! Now that I'm on my real computer, I can attach the pic of my OPK

Yay for a +OPK Lily! It looks good :thumbup: I can't wait to get my first...I'll start testing in a week...FX!

Have fun with OH!!!! :winkwink:
:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

Sure sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!! Are you temping? Are they staying high if so? Fingers crossed for you!

I AGREE with Lily! Sounds like IB :thumbup:
FX and sticky baby dust!!!
:dust:

That is super young! My DH is 41.5 so that is so scary!!! :nope: I hope things come out well somehow for your friend! And CONGRATS on the new house!!!! How awesome :happydance:

This TTC stuff can be hard no doubt. I'm trying to stay super relaxed about it, but it may be easier for me because we really just started trying in earnest after NTNA for a couple of months. I probably should be more concerned because my OH had a vasectomy reversed, so who knows how it will go for us. But we'll see what happens - I'm staying optimistic for now! Now that I'm on my real computer, I can attach the pic of my OPK

Yay for a +OPK Lily! It looks good :thumbup: I can't wait to get my first...I'll start testing in a week...FX!

Have fun with OH!!!! :winkwink:
:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

We decided lunchtime was a good time to take advantage of the +opk!

CD24 and 7DPO I'm ready to POAS! Years ago, I never thought I'd be living my life in 2 week increments...but things can and do change! Anyone else testing within the next week or so? :)

CD24 and 7DPO I'm ready to POAS! Years ago, I never thought I'd be living my life in 2 week increments...but things can and do change! Anyone else testing within the next week or so? :)

Try to hold out a couple more days if you can! BFN's are the worst. Good luck and keep us posted!

Try to hold out a couple more days if you can! BFN's are the worst. Good luck and keep us posted!

YES! Try to hold out!!! I hate staring at those stark white results windows; why put yourself through that when you WILL get your :bfp: in just a couple more days :winkwink:

FX and baby dust!!!

PS Nice work Lily, lunch time is as good as any other time!! :thumbup: :happydance:

Just trying to figure my cycles out and having some ttc fun. Are you having any symptoms yet?

Who knew figuring your cycles out would be so hard right :winkwink:
My lower back is killing me but that is it no other symptoms. My doctor just called and my prog. was 12.7 which is half of what it normally is. They were ok with the #'s but I on the otherhand don't know what to think :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->