TTC #1 and over 30

Well the great attitude didn't help. AF arrived today right on schedule. :( I really thought this was the month. What a crappy birthday gift from the universe. I'm off to wallow tonight and tomorrow and hopefully the positivity will return in a few days.

Good luck to everyone and I'll check in later this week. :hugs:

I wish it was better news, ladies. I called and made an appt with the dr for next week. I'm hoping I'll get some answers then.

Oh baking I am so, so sorry to hear that :hugs:

And your chart looked so good as well....i hope you still manage to have a great birthday and get very spoilt by your DH. Our bodies can do cruel things to us sometimes...

:hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry baking, I know how disappointing this is...xoxo and lots of :hugs: and be sure to do something extra nice for yourself...we're here for you...

So sorry baking. Thinking of you.
Also a very happy birthday to you!! Hope dh spoils you rotten and treat yourself to something nice x
:dust: to all x

Sorry baking. Thats hearbreaking. Have a happy bithday and go out for a birthday drink to take your mind off ttc for the day.

Congrats tp all the bfp's and good luck to everyone. I will not be around anymore totally devestated dh wants to wait to try :(

:hugs: baking, really thought this was going to be your month

Nikkih I'm sorry hopefully you can convince him and be back in no time

Well 2 days late and bfn for me :( ugh I was so worried this would happen, maybe I didn't really ovulate at all :(

Baking I'm so sorry to hear that. At least you are making moves for the future by going to the doctor. They will help you find answers. In the mean time have some drinks and enjoy your day. Happy Birthday! :wine:

Nikki We will be here watiting for you when you come back.

Luna I don't know that much about charting. Are you doing opk's with it or just charting?

No I tried opks twice and both times never got a clear positive so decided to stop wasting my money...the weird thing is my cycle has consistently been 26 days whether or not I'm actually ovulating..oh well will test on Friday if af doesn't show by then.

Thanks for the support, ladies. It means a lot. I'm hoping 32 is the magic year when my dreams come true. Not really much of a birthday yet, been dealing with cramps all morning so it's made it pretty hard to do much but DH is going to take me out after lunch to shopping and a movie and he is making me a cake. Got lunch with a friend in a bit so I hope that cheers me up. :)

No I tried opks twice and both times never got a clear positive so decided to stop wasting my money...the weird thing is my cycle has consistently been 26 days whether or not I'm actually ovulating..oh well will test on Friday if af doesn't show by then.

Luna, have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility? That book talks alot about charting and how to read your charts. I'm definitely still learning but yesterday I looked at the book to see if she said anything about temps rising that late in the cycle (my thoughts were another chemical) but it really didn't say much about that. It did talk alot about annovary cycles and how you can see whether or not it is one.
:hugs:

I'm so sorry Baking. :hugs: I'm glad you have a nice birthday planned. Buy something good! :) Eat lots of cake, and, definitely have some :wine: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :hugs:

Luna - sorry about the bfn. Keeping you in my thoughts! And, keeping everything crossed for you.

Sorry Nikki. :hugs: Hopefully, you will be back soon. Sometimes guys just need to make the decision on their own and not feel like someone else is making it for them. Maybe this break will turn him around quickly and you can come back full force and going strong.

baking yeah I have read it, and tons of other books. if this isn't my cycle I'm going to ask my Dr to do bloodwork to confirm that I'm ovulating...I know I probably am since I have a very distinct first and second half of my cycle and well as ovulation signs.

I just wish if af was going to show she would hurry up so I can get on to next cycle, as it is I have my yearly pap scheduled for Monday so if she doesn't show soon I'll have to reschedule probably for next month :dohh:

Well the great attitude didn't help. AF arrived today right on schedule. :( I really thought this was the month. What a crappy birthday gift from the universe. I'm off to wallow tonight and tomorrow and hopefully the positivity will return in a few days.

Good luck to everyone and I'll check in later this week. :hugs:

I wish it was better news, ladies. I called and made an appt with the dr for next week. I'm hoping I'll get some answers then.

Big big hugs :hugs: That really really sucks! Life makes me so angry sometimes!!!!! :growlmad: that damned b!t(# :cry: I hope you're still managing to have a good birthday :hugs:

Hey everyone :hugs: to you all.
Feeling bleugh today. No AF but bloated, gassy and pain.

Hi Ladies,

Luna - dont give up hope! Your temps are still nice and high and kind of look triphasic to me....hope that witch stays away for you! :dust: :dust:

Lou - hang in there luv! The same goes for you, i hope she stays away and you get that BFP! FX xx

Nikki- Im so sorry to hear that hun, hope to see you back on the board again soon!

Lily - any o news yet? Kmae, any for you?

4 dpo for me today...i feel a bit different this month and Im sure its not in my head! My temps are really flat - and this hasnt happened before (I am taking anything thats different as being good since the other months didnt get me a BFP -thanks Mrs Chezek for that advice- so i wake up eager to see what they are doing!

Kind of have a few odd sensations here and there around my lower stomach, uterus area...almost crampy but only really subtle.

Time will tell! Cheerful and positive and determined that one day, when it is supposed to be, I will fall pregnant, whether thats now or in 6 months, I will just have to be patient :)

How are you other ladies in the TWW going? Any symptoms?

:dust: ladies & lots of :hugs: to you all. It really is lovely to have such a fantastic group of women here for support!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Baking, uuggg! Stupid AF. She is such a freekin downer! I hope you spirits lift up soon:hugs:

Luna & Lou I hope all this waiting has a happy ending!

MrsChezek, how are you feeling? Any early pg symptoms?

Newbie, actually I just got a +OPK an hour ago! Called my dr office and I'm all scheduled to do an IUI tomorrow. DH and I didn't BD last night so I am debating whether or to tonight or not. Not sure if DH can handle both???

Baking, uuggg! Stupid AF. She is such a freekin downer! I hope you spirits lift up soon:hugs:

Luna & Lou I hope all this waiting has a happy ending!

MrsChezek, how are you feeling? Any early pg symptoms?

Newbie, actually I just got a +OPK an hour ago! Called my dr office and I'm all scheduled to do an IUI tomorrow. DH and I didn't BD last night so I am debating whether or to tonight or not. Not sure if DH can handle both???

LOL! Good luck with the IUI Kmae! Hope you manage to catch that little egg this month :)

Cant wait to see you in the TWW!!!

:hugs:

Good luck Kmae

Newbie Great attitude

Luna and Lou Hang in there, hope that :witch: stays away and you get your :bfp: soon

I got my hcg results today, an 83, trying to stay positive. Feeling great other than that.

Lots of :dust: to all of you

Congrats tp all the bfp's and good luck to everyone. I will not be around anymore totally devestated dh wants to wait to try :(

Nikki...im sooo sorry hun!! :hugs: Explain to him how important this is...I need my cycle buddy! :( Maybe if your not trying it will happen... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->