TTC #1 and over 30

OMG OMG OMG this is our month. The suspense is over I couldn't wait any longer.
I got my :bfp: ladies on a digital this morning. :happydance::happydance:
I just had that positive feeling this was it all month long. Whhhoooooo

Oh my gosh Breezy that is the awesomest news!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
:yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance:
Yay!!! I'm over the moon. We're on a roll girls!!! Big big hugs to ALL!!!!
:hug:

Positive on OPK friday, sat...temps up today!! yeah for ovulating!! :) BD every other day..and will again tomorrow..I hope this is our month!! geez, this is month number 11.

Sorry nikki, :hugs: Just make him do it. im sure he wont complain when your in the middle of BD. Explain to him this is the only time this month and if he wants a baby too then he better get :sex:

Yay for ovulating is right! Get em girl

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks! I'm on
:cloud9: today. I'm due St. Paddys day...no green beers for me this year :happydance:

Afm, I am having a positive month this month. We have done everything that we should have for smep, and I'm excited this month that I had ewcm for the first time.

I want to see us all over in the new thread ASAP!!!

:dust: for all, can't wait to see some bfps hopefully this week from you!!!

Newbie, that's THE attitude to take on! Right after I realized that I can only do the best I can and the rest is left to chance/God/fate/whatever your belief is, I got my BFP! Letting go is key as your whole body relaxes. FX for you!!!!
:dust:

Breezy good for you for waiting, I really hope you get your bfp in a few days!

The only chance of me testing earlier than Thursday is IF I am late and hubby can't stand the suspense :haha:

I'm really wishing right now that I started temping sooner so I would know when my temp usually drops! Ugh, that's what I get for being stubborn :dohh:

Oh and my only real symptom right now is extremely sensitive nipples, I thought I was just imagining it after MrsChezek mentioned it was one of her symptoms but yesterday and today have proven it is not just in my head. Bbs aren't sore at all just kind of achey/tingly off and on and ov like cramps off and on since about 9 dpo.

Good for you for waiting! I'm having a hell of a time. I went and bought the test I normally use, they were out of them last week so I had to buy the bunk ones.... lessen learned, next time I will wait.

I'm waiting for sore bbs, I keep touching them hoping they will be sore. :haha:

Well this certainly proves that everyone is different!!! I had sore bbs and got a BFP and Breezy didn't and STILL got a BFP!!! So everyone just stay positive, try to relax as much as you can and of course BD your hearts out!! :winkwink:

I'm testing tomorrow. My temps went up today so I'm still hopeful. My burping is still here (hubby loves that) :) My temps went down yesterday so I was a little bummed but the rise today brings back some hope.

Baking you are SO next!!!! Your temps look great and I'm sooo excited! It has to be good news if your temps went UP on 14DPO :hugs: I'll be SO SO SO mad at the world if this is your body toying with you!!

Good Luck ladies. I am fertile right now and dh does not seem interested in sex at all :( so I am probably out this month too :(

Did you try talking to him? That's a tough situation. At first when we started trying my dh was a little nervous so we went through a few months of that. Communication is key. Putting on something sexy might work, it worked for me to take his/my mind of ttc. :hugs:

I have tried. We are living with his parents for a little while and I think that is part of what is killing it. No alone time ugh! Not practical to dress sexy, no spontaneous sex. I really am bummed out. I tried talking him but I feel like it goes in one ear and out the other :( Right now I really want to run away and hide.

I've mentioned this before, but my DH locked up too. It took a while but eventually he came around. It's hard for men - SO much pressure!!! Especially hard since they don't "function" well under stress and pressure :wacko: Have a heart to heart...or better yet, since you're not alone at all, get away! Go to the nearest hotel you can afford and book for the night, bring lingerie and surprise him. Tell him you missed him and wanted some alone time with him. GL chica!!! :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks! I'm on
:cloud9: today. I'm due St. Paddys day...no green beers for me this year :happydance:

Yay for no St. Paddy's Day green beers! Unless the baby comes early of course :winkwink: I'm still beaming! :hugs:

Positive on OPK friday, sat...temps up today!! yeah for ovulating!! :) BD every other day..and will again tomorrow..I hope this is our month!! geez, this is month number 11.

Sorry nikki, :hugs: Just make him do it. im sure he wont complain when your in the middle of BD. Explain to him this is the only time this month and if he wants a baby too then he better get :sex:

Yay for ovulating is right! Get em girl

Go Clarkey go!!!
:sex: :sex: :sex:
:happydance:

WOOOOOHOOOOOO Breezy!!!!

That is FANTASTIC!

I so had a good feeling for you this month as well.....heres hoping its lucky July for all!!!

Congratulations & Happy & Healthy 9 months hun!:happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks! I'm on
ooh if I get my bfp we'll be due on the same day! :)

so far so good, my first cd 27/14 dpo since january!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks! I'm on

EVERYTHING crossed for you Luna - your chart still looks awesome!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks! I'm on :cloud9: today. I'm due St. Paddys day...no green beers for me this year :happydance:

I sure hope that happens! Everything is crossed for you.

Welcome Tronmon :)

Its a great thread full of lovely ladies and I think its going to be very lucky for all of us very soon!

Hi ladies, been laying a bit low waiting for o to happen this month and pretty sure I o'd last night :) roll on another tww!

You girls are all doing so well with your twws!!! I have everything crossed for you. Luna your chart still looks great! Breezy I really hope she stays away, and you too baking and Lou!

Lily, any signs of o?

Afm, I am having a positive month this month. We have done everything that we should have for smep, and I'm excited this month that I had ewcm for the first time.

I want to see us all over in the new thread ASAP!!!

:dust: for all, can't wait to see some bfps hopefully this week from you!!!

Hi there-yay for o! Not yet though I think my opk's are getting a little darker and temp plummeted so I'm guessing maybe soon- Tuesday or so. Such a weird schedule this month so I'm not surprised its even later than normal. Will keep you posted and Gl as you enter the 2ww!

Thanks Lily, hope to see you jump into the TWW really soon! I think there will probably at least be myself, kmae and you all calmly, patiently waiting the days out :winkwink:

Im still super SUPER positive and happy this month! I reckon its all the BFP's we've seen here lately. I hope they are infectious!!!!

Nikki, I hope you can get your dh to come around...I cant imagine how hard that would be. FX for you hun.

Who else has just started their tww? There is so much activity on this thread at the moment I am sure I am missing things!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm testing tomorrow. My temps went up today so I'm still hopeful. My burping is still here (hubby loves that) :) My temps went down yesterday so I was a little bummed but the rise today brings back some hope.

Baking you are SO next!!!! Your temps look great and I'm sooo excited! It has to be good news if your temps went UP on 14DPO :hugs: I'll be SO SO SO mad at the world if this is your body toying with you!!

OMG, MrsChezek, I needed to hear that!! I woke up hubby this am and said my temp went UP!! He grunted and rolled over. Men, ha!!!

OMG, MrsChezek, I needed to hear that!! I woke up hubby this am and said my temp went UP!! He grunted and rolled over. Men, ha!!!

FX and dust!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:
I've got everything crossed for you and will sleep with it all crossed :hugs:

There are so many good looking charts on this thread I can't stop myself from coming back every few hours to see if there's any more announcements!!! All these eggies poppin' and TWW temps above the coverline. Lookin' good ladies!!!

Kmae - you'll be Oing in a couple days right? Nice steady temp line...gearing up nicely :thumbup:

BIG :hug: to ALL!!!!
I'm so excited!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

Yay that is great news. Congratulations xxx

Tested this morning but BFN again... No AF

Hey lou, just so you know, it´s possible to get a BFP quite late, I had to wait till I was 25DPO ;)

Still nothing lots of cramping and feeling sick and lots of cm which I keep thinking is AF on its way! FX for your testing tomorrow x

Fingers crossed :)

Thanks, I know the feeling. AF did that to me last month, cramping and lots of cm before she showed her face. I hate that!! I hope AF stays away from you.

I have pinching o-like pains yesterday and noticed some heavier cramps (but nothing too heavy or AF like) when I hadn't eaten in a while. I was so busy making cakes and cupcakes between a gumpaste flower class and a two year old's birthday party that I forgot to eat. Whoops.

I got those, so I hope this is it for you :)

Wow, congratulations breezy :D :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back