TTC #1 and over 30

Temp went up this morning again (YAY!!) so I took a test this morning but it was a bfn. BUT I am not giving up, I am 15 dpo with temps rising each of the last two days which never has happened. Maybe it's just waiting til tomorrow (my birthday) to give me that bfp! :) I still have hope and keep those good luck thoughts coming my way!!

Luna, any news yet?

Baking - your temps are doing great indeed! Did you use a FRER? Maybe your bean is just shy like preg_pilot's was! Great attitude! :hugs:

Temp went up this morning again (YAY!!) so I took a test this morning but it was a bfn. BUT I am not giving up, I am 15 dpo with temps rising each of the last two days which never has happened. Maybe it's just waiting til tomorrow (my birthday) to give me that bfp! :) I still have hope and keep those good luck thoughts coming my way!!

Luna, any news yet?

YAY!!!! Great positive attitude, your temps look great. Lots of positive thoughts headed your way. :thumbup:

OMG!!!!! :happydance: YAY Breezy!!!! So excited for you! :wohoo: Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months! Excited for you to join our expecting thread! I bet you are on :cloud9:. How are you feeling today?

Welcome, Tronmon. You will enjoy this thread and all the wonderful ladies.

Baking - sounds promising! I have everything crossed for you too! And, Happy early birthday!!! :cake:

Luna - thinking about you too lady! FX'd and sending lots of positive thoughts!

Good luck Loukachu. Keeping you in my thoughts too. Like Preg_P said, she didn't get a positive test until 25 dpo. So, FX'd. What kind of tests are you using?

Nikki - I'm sorry about DH. I bet you it is b/c y'all are living at his parents. I know my DH would feel awkward in that situation. Maybe you guys could get away for a weekend during your fertile time? Or maybe you could butter him up with a romantic dinner, a little too much wine . . . How long do you think you will be at his parents? Thinking about you.

I have my first appt and U/S tomorrow morning. Praying everything is as it should be and that we can hear the heartbeat.

Sending lots of :dust: ladies!!! So much positive energy on here! Loving it! :hug:

Baking - your temps are doing great indeed! Did you use a FRER? Maybe your bean is just shy like preg_pilot's was! Great attitude! :hugs:

I did use a FRER this morning. But I just feel different this time like this is the one so the bfn didn't bother me like it would have in previous months. I don't know how to describe it. I'm hoping the little bean wants to let me know on my birthday tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted!
Lots of :dust: to all.

Good luck baking!

Afm having longest cycle since ttc! Might just pick up some tests today :)

Good luck baking!

Afm having longest cycle since ttc! Might just pick up some tests today :)

Good luck, luna!! Your temps look great!

I'm not sure what my body is doing to me atm but I'm trying to just go with the flow and pray for good results. :)

Got my fingers crossed or you Luna and Baking:thumbup: it's looking very promising!

Hey all thanks for the encouragement. No chart this month but AF still not shown up.

FX to everyone and looking forward to some more BFPs soon :hugs:

Baking I'm shocked, great attitude hope you get that :bfp: soon!

Luna Fx'd for you. :test:

Lou wonder what is going on, when are you 2 weeks late?

Ugh I'm chickening out! Maybe I'll get some tomorrow if she's still not here

I did use a FRER this morning. But I just feel different this time like this is the one so the bfn didn't bother me like it would have in previous months. I don't know how to describe it. I'm hoping the little bean wants to let me know on my birthday tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted!

Goodluck Bakingbabe!!! Your chart looks amazing!! :happydance:

Goodluck Bakingbabe!!! Your chart looks amazing!! :happydance:

This is all sounding brilliant! Hoping you get a wonderful bday present from your sticky bean! :dust:
x

Oh Luna & Baking this is so exciting!

I really feel like this is your month.

FX for the best birthday present ever baking! And Luna - such strength not to test!

May the witches stay away for nine months ladies!!

:hugs: :dust:

3dpo here...boring! Impossible to not be upbeat and positive with all of this excitement on this thread! Woohooo :)

Luna - pst, she's not coming! LOOK at your temps...they're fantastic. AND if she dares show, she'll have to answer to me :gun: I'm soooo excited for you!!!
:hugs:

And you too baking! Keep us posted :hugs:

:dust:

Well the great attitude didn't help. AF arrived today right on schedule. :( I really thought this was the month. What a crappy birthday gift from the universe. I'm off to wallow tonight and tomorrow and hopefully the positivity will return in a few days.

Good luck to everyone and I'll check in later this week. :hugs:

I wish it was better news, ladies. I called and made an appt with the dr for next week. I'm hoping I'll get some answers then.

Well the great attitude didn't help. AF arrived today right on schedule. :( I really thought this was the month. What a crappy birthday gift from the universe. I'm off to wallow tonight and tomorrow and hopefully the positivity will return in a few days.

I wish it was better news, ladies. I called and made an appt with the dr for next week. I'm hoping I'll get some answers then.

Oh baking I am so, so sorry to hear that :hugs:

And your chart looked so good as well....i hope you still manage to have a great birthday and get very spoilt by your DH. Our bodies can do cruel things to us sometimes...

:hugs: :hugs:

Hey Hun, sorry about :witch:
Hope you still enjoy your birthday :hugs:
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back