TTC #1 and over 30

Thanks ladies! I'll keep you updated!

NikkIh, oh no! What reason did he give to wait?:hugs:

Good luck Kmae!!! What did you decide to do last night?? My only early pg symptom that's consistent is enlarged bbs and nipples that are sensitive. Nausea comes and goes. Most of the time I feel I'll after I eat but some meals I feel good and that's a nice treat! Overall, not too bad...my back has been aching lately do getting a massage today.
FX for you buddy!!!
:dust:

Well good thing is....it's not over until the :witch: flies in

Much :dust: to you both

FX for you Lou and Luna!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

Baking - How are you feeling dear? Hope to cramps subsided and you ended up having a good birthday. Which movie did you end up seeing? And more importantly, what cake did your DH bake for you??? Is he a baker like yourself? Mmmm I'd love some cake :cake:

Happy Hump Day ladies!!! I just realized that has a double meaning...I guess you should all just hump tonight for some good luck :winkwink: Half way to the weekend...yay.

AFM ladies, 5dpo....tww is crawling along!

My temps are still really quite flat which is still really odd to me! Nothing like previous months. Slept well but night sweats last night, woke up covered in sweat (ew!). Also woke up feeling like i was getting a cold, all sort of congested like, and nose still a bit runny now. Other than that, still feeling the odd twinge here and there but no other real 'symptoms' (to be expected 5dpo!!!)

How are you other ladies going in your TWW's? Any news? 7 days till testing! Wooohooo

Really hope to see some more BFP's here for July!

Lily - any news on o?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I took mrs chezek's advice and we celebrated hump day! :blush:

newbie-no o yet-this is a very late one for me-not unheard of but a bit unusual. I'm wondering if it will turn out annovulatory? I'm growing a bit concerned because its pretty clear to me that my body tries to ovulate each month around day 14 but it doesn't quite happen-I get Ewcm but the egg doesn't show. We shall see...

Fx'ed tight to all my ladies in the 2ww!!

Well I took mrs chezek's advice and we celebrated hump day! :blush:

newbie-no o yet-this is a very late one for me-not unheard of but a bit unusual. I'm wondering if it will turn out annovulatory? I'm growing a bit concerned because its pretty clear to me that my body tries to ovulate each month around day 14 but it doesn't quite happen-I get Ewcm but the egg doesn't show. We shall see...

Fx'ed tight to all my ladies in the 2ww!!

Here's hoping its only a late o as its getting primed and ready for spermies!!!

FX it happens for you soon Lily :hugs:

Newbie - my bfp TWW temps were super flat as well! So fx that it's a good sign for you too!! :hugs:

Lily - good work! Now come on lil eggie! You can do it :hi:

Today, I survived my first yoga class since April...bearly :wacko: but it felt good to be back at exercise. I'm already sore tonight so it will hurt tomorrow for sure! :dohh: Nite nite time! :sleep:

Lou, hang in there; I'm sure you'll get some answers soon!

MrsChezek, yoga is great for pregnancy- keeps you nice and flexible (guess that may be useful for baby making too!).:haha:

Newbie, loo...flat temps are a great sign! I hope the tww flies by for you!

Lily, I really hope that o is just around the corner. Long cycles suck but good things can still come from them!

AFM, I got my first (hopefully my last) IUI done today. Strange though- I use opks and the CBFM- i got a positive opk but I never got a peak on my CBFM, so I don't know what to think about that. Guess I'll find out once my temp goes up:shrug:

Newbie - my bfp TWW temps were super flat as well! So fx that it's a good sign for you too!! :hugs:

Lily - good work! Now come on lil eggie! You can do it :hi:

Today, I survived my first yoga class since April...bearly :wacko: but it felt good to be back at exercise. I'm already sore tonight so it will hurt tomorrow for sure! :dohh: Nite nite time! :sleep:

Thanks mrs chezek, so nice to hear that! Still taking your advice and taking different as a good sign...

Definitely been feeling different this cycle, the mild cramping is still there and never had that before...but who knows!

Staying content with 'what will be, will be'

:hugs:

MrsChezek, yoga is great for pregnancy- keeps you nice and flexible (guess that may be useful for baby making too!).:haha:

Lily, I really hope that o is just around the corner. Long cycles suck but good things can still come from them!

AFM, I got my first (hopefully my last) IUI done today. Strange though- I use opks and the CBFM- i got a positive opk but I never got a peak on my CBFM, so I don't know what to think about that. Guess I'll find out once my temp goes up:shrug:

Thanks kmae, I hope it does too! Only 7 days till testing....trying my hardest to stay patient and calm!

At least opk positive, hope you see a nice rise very soon and start your tww!

The thread is a little quiet at the moment...

Luna, any news? Still got everything crossed for you Hun :hugs:

Thanks am hoping so! doesn't help work is stressful at the moment sure that doesn't help

Thanks am hoping so! doesn't help work is stressful at the moment sure that doesn't help

My work is stressful too, i teach 6 year olds, so know how you feel! I try to give myself an hour of 'me' time a day, (which I seem to spend on here!!) to try and relax but its not always possible. I'm hoping that helps.
GL to all you lovely ladies. How long until you all test? I'm aiming to hold on until 23rd or if I'm very good I'll try and wait until AF is late (fx!).xx

My work is stressful too, i teach 6 year olds, so know how you feel! I try to give myself an hour of 'me' time a day, (which I seem to spend on here!!) to try and relax but its not always possible. I'm hoping that helps.
GL to all you lovely ladies. How long until you all test? I'm aiming to hold on until 23rd or if I'm very good I'll try and wait until AF is late (fx!).xx

I'm senior teacher at a school for 11-16s with ASD and Aspergers. Am exhausted and waiting for end of term, trouble is no Summer wind down in management.

GL poppy, welcome to this tww!! Hope it goes quick for you :hugs: I'm testing next thursday...7 days to go....

And stay strong Lou :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->