TTC #1 and over 30

Good luck newbie and clarky! :)

Lily it must be so frustrating not knowing when you will o, hope your eggie shows up soon :)

Good luck newbie and clarky! :)

Lily it must be so frustrating not knowing when you will o, hope your eggie shows up soon :)

It's super annoying though I'm not stressing too much-every 12-18 months or so I have an annovulatory cycle, particularly after extensive travel and flying-hoping the egg drops soon-we shall see. If not, I'd like for my period to come so that we get a fresh start; my concern is that this will drag on 40-50+ days. Hoping not...drinking raspberry leaf tea which historically triggers ovulation or menstruation for me...we shall see...

Thanks ladies :)

Really such a wonderful group of women here! All the support really helps :)

I second lily's thoughts, so lovely for you expecting ladies to still think of us and provide support :)

Can't wait to join you on the new thread, maybe this month will be the month!

Hope something happens for you soon lily! And good luck and :dust: to the other twwers :hugs:

Nice rise Lily!!!! Hopefully it continues to spike tomorrow :hugs:

Newbie - looking good! I'm cautiously super excited for you :happydance:

My nausea seems to have gotten worse; been consistently ill since lunch yesterday, through the night even :nope: Not feeling too great but trying to stay positive. I hope all of you join me in my misery soon!!!!!! :winkwink: They say, misery loves company! :haha:

Thanks mrs chezek, you are so sweet :hugs:

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great, I hope it passes soon for you x

Hey mrschezek when you took baby aspirin did your Dr tell you to or did you just try it? I'm going to give robutussin (Canada's answer to mucinex) a try and am trying to decide if baby aspirin is a good idea this cycle too (Google can't seem to give me a straight answer :haha: )

Hi ladies,

Really glad the ''graduates'' still checking up on us.

BFN this morning with FMU and early response test. I'm somewhere between 12 -14 dpo despite what my ticker thinks and AF symptons are happening so pretty sure I'm out.

Still I'm feeling positive because once AF get here thats the 3rd cycle done and I can go to my doc for blood tests and a scan to check on my PCOS.

Good luck ladies. Hope anyone else testing soon gets that extra line popping up. Happy weekend!

Hi ladies,

Really glad the ''graduates'' still checking up on us.

BFN this morning with FMU and early response test. I'm somewhere between 12 -14 dpo despite what my ticker thinks and AF symptons are happening so pretty sure I'm out.

Still I'm feeling positive because once AF get here thats the 3rd cycle done and I can go to my doc for blood tests and a scan to check on my PCOS.

Good luck ladies. Hope anyone else testing soon gets that extra line popping up. Happy weekend!

GL zeez! Hope the witch surprises you and stays away!

:dust:

***TMI warning***

Ok ladies need some advice. Last night was our work party and just before I left to go went for a wee and left in a hurry. I was wearing a big ball gown type dress so didn't check when I wiped.

When I got up to use my bathroom this morning, there was toilet paper in the toilet with blood on it.

I did not bleed at all at the party last night and am not bleeding this morning...

Any ideas?

***TMI warning***

Ok ladies need some advice. Last night was our work party and just before I left to go went for a wee and left in a hurry. I was wearing a big ball gown type dress so didn't check when I wiped.

When I got up to use my bathroom this morning, there was toilet paper in the toilet with blood on it.

I did not bleed at all at the party last night and am not bleeding this morning...

Any ideas?

Could be implantation!! How many DPO are you?

***TMI warning***

Any ideas?

Could be implantation!! How many DPO are you?

I have no idea we have not been TTC properly with temping etc and haven't been charting or anything. Period was due 1st July but no show but am wondering if ovulation was delayed?!

Hey mrschezek when you took baby aspirin did your Dr tell you to or did you just try it? I'm going to give robutussin (Canada's answer to mucinex) a try and am trying to decide if baby aspirin is a good idea this cycle too (Google can't seem to give me a straight answer :haha: )

So my first OBGYN from Cali told me to start taking it when I went for my preconceptual checkup and told him we were planning to start TTC. So I had been taking it since January. But we moved to the East coast and I'm now seeing a new OBGYN; I kept taking the baby aspirin as I just assumed it was what I needed to do. But after I got pg, I told him I had been taking it and whether I should stop now. He said he wouldn't have told me to take it in the first place but since I already have been, to keep going until 11 weeks. So one doc told me to take it whereas the new doc said he doesn't believe it does anything. So I guess it's up to you? I'm not sure what to think...

Sorry I don't have a straight answer!!

So excited!!!! Ff says I ovulated!!!!! Never known if or when I did before! Good thing is we :sex: the night before, so I am officially 3 dpo today! I don't know what to do with myself. I am :cloud9: let the official tww begin!

Good luck to everyone else testing soon as well. This is almost exciting as seeing one of you guys getting a bfp. :dust: to all!

That's basically the answer I got from Google mrschezek :lol: I guess I might as well give it a try, can't find any reason why it would hurt.

Yay gypsy! :happydance:

So excited!!!! Ff says I ovulated!!!!! Never known if or when I did before! Good thing is we :sex: the night before, so I am officially 3 dpo today! I don't know what to do with myself. I am :cloud9: let the official tww begin!

Good luck to everyone else testing soon as well. This is almost exciting as seeing one of you guys getting a bfp. :dust: to all!

Great news for you. FX xxx

***TMI warning***

Any ideas?

As I understand this, there was already toiletpaper in the toilet, before you used it?
If that´s the case, it might be OH, or somebody else living with you having a nosebleed.
If that´s not the case, let´s all hope for IB and a little sticky bean :)

***TMI warning***

Any ideas?

As I understand this, there was already toiletpaper in the toilet, before you used it?
If that´s the case, it might be OH, or somebody else living with you having a nosebleed.
If that´s not the case, let´s all hope for IB and a little sticky bean :)

Now establishing the turn of events. It was when I got home at 1am that I used the toilet and went to bed. When I got up to use toilet in am, I saw toilet paper from 1am with blood. But no blood today.

AM going to keep an eye. Was convinced I was out as so late and BFN but may have ovulated later...

Lou - hope it was IB indeed and the :witch: stays away!! Do you normally spot before your period starts?

Luna - good luck with whatever you choose to do!!! FX :hugs:

Zeez - lots and lots of dust for a surprise BFP for you!
:dust:

I feel like I've bounced back really fast this cycle! Usually I'm all sad for a few days but I'm already feeling good :) maybe it's the fact that I'm trying some new things this time, and seeing my Dr, and feel like I'm actually getting the hang of temping...10 days until O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->