TTC #1 and over 30

I was going to say the same thing newbie, looking good!

I'm happy that I think I'm actually getting the hang of this temping thing, my first few temps are much lower than last month which should help me see my temp shift better and I've discovered that not getting a few hours of sleep before temping really messes it up (like my cd3 temp) so at least now I know.

Also feeling happy that hubby seems to be all ready to go this cycle :)

GL this cycle Luna! Glad your DH is ready and raring to catch that eggy!!!

:dust:

I'm (cautiously) super excited for all the testers this week!! Crossing everything girls :hugs:
:dust: :baby: :dust:

:hug: to all of you!!

Ff finally thinks I ovulated and I agree- both that I did and with the day it chose. Hope it's right bc I got too sleepy to bd last night after a super busy day! So now I'm with my fellow tww girls and Sunday July 29 is my testing date (15 dpo) if no :witch: before then. Going to do my very best not to symptom spot but it's so hard not to. My bbs are heavier but not tender, but my nipples are very tender this cycle. Not unheard of for me. I also seem to be fighting a bit of a cold and my throat is dry (very similar to rmsh's day-day symptom listing on top of page 238), but that's actually also not unheard of for me right after ovulation. So we shall see-have a very busy schedule between now and then, so that should help this time to fly by.

:dust: to all, especially this week's testers!

Ff finally thinks I ovulated and I agree- both that I did and with the day it chose. Hope it's right bc I got too sleepy to bd last night after a super busy day! So now I'm with my fellow tww girls and Sunday July 29 is my testing date (15 dpo) if no :witch: before then. Going to do my very best not to symptom spot but it's so hard not to. My bbs are heavier but not tender, but my nipples are very tender this cycle. Not unheard of for me. I also seem to be fighting a bit of a cold and my throat is dry (very similar to rmsh's day-day symptom listing on top of page 238), but that's actually also not unheard of for me right after ovulation. So we shall see-have a very busy schedule between now and then, so that should help this time to fly by.

:dust: to all, especially this week's testers!

Woohoo lily! Yay little eggy, hope it got snatched up for you hun :)

FX this is gonna be it for you :hugs:

Yippy! I just knew your ov was right around the corner! I hope you caught that eggy!

Newbie, your chart looks fab! Feeling really positive about you this cycle!

Luna, glad the temping is working out for you. Yes, they recommend getting at least 3 hours of good sleep for the most accurate test. GL!

MrsChezek, I hope the MS dies down for you soon! Having MS means you are having a nice strong pg!

AFM, went and saw the Royal jewels of Denmark. Just makes me want to get some bling! Then we stopped at a bakery and got some pastries to share- yum! Heading to the country in a bit! I'm having a blast and my TWW is already flying by!

MrsChezek How are you feeling?

Lily - Congrats on ovulating :dance:

I go to the high risk obgyn today. I am a nervous wreck. Dh will meet me there. I want him to hear what the doctor says too. DH has pretty much said he wants to stop trying until October and then start again. He wants to work on us and spending time together etc. before a baby comes. I guess that is a good thing. I am trying to figure out how it is best to drop 15 lbs or so between now and October. I will feel much better about getting pregnant when I'm healthier. I am going to ask the doctor if he can recommend something.

Good luck to all the testers!

Congrats RMSH :happydance:

So many of you in the tww....When are all of you testing?

Newbie I had cramps from O until :bfp: I'm very hopeful for you this month.

Lily So glad you finally O'd, rmsh is great example that even with a late O it can happen. Fx'd

Zee Everything is crossed for you, you are tough for holding out until Thursday.

Nikki Hope all goes well today and you get the answers you are looking for

Baking So glad you didn't take a long break and are back. Now I want cake for breakfast. :haha:

Luna Is your doctors appointment today too?

Gypsy Yay for O, catch that eggie girl

I go to the high risk obgyn today. I am a nervous wreck. Dh will meet me there. I want him to hear what the doctor says too. DH has pretty much said he wants to stop trying until October and then start again. He wants to work on us and spending time together etc. before a baby comes. I guess that is a good thing. I am trying to figure out how it is best to drop 15 lbs or so between now and October. I will feel much better about getting pregnant when I'm healthier. I am going to ask the doctor if he can recommend something.

Good luck nikki! If you're interested, check out dr. Joel fuhrman's 2-book Eat for Health series - amazing for healthy, sustained weight loss and weight maintenance (once you've lost so you can maintain your new bod). Filled with extraordinary information on health and wellness. Nutrition and exercise are my passion, particularly after losing 40+ pounds and maintaining that loss (with a variety of smaller fluctuations up and down) for about 10 years now. :dust:

Thanks for your encouragement, everyone! Having each of you here makes the 2ww bearable. :hugs:

Yay Lily!

Yup I have a Dr appt today, I'm not really expecting her to want to do anything this early, will have to wait and see

Yay Lily!

Yup I have a Dr appt today, I'm not really expecting her to want to do anything this early, will have to wait and see

I have mine tomorrow. Can't wait to compare our notes. :) I hope we can get some more infor that will help us get that bfp this month. :hug:

And for some reason waiting to o is harder this time around. :)

Yippy! I just knew your ov was right around the corner! I hope you caught that eggy!

Newbie, your chart looks fab! Feeling really positive about you this cycle!

Luna, glad the temping is working out for you. Yes, they recommend getting at least 3 hours of good sleep for the most accurate test. GL!

MrsChezek, I hope the MS dies down for you soon! Having MS means you are having a nice strong pg!

AFM, went and saw the Royal jewels of Denmark. Just makes me want to get some bling! Then we stopped at a bakery and got some pastries to share- yum! Heading to the country in a bit! I'm having a blast and my TWW is already flying by!

Aww, you´re in Denmark?
I would have wanted to meet you, but I just got back to Iceland yesterday ;)
Enjoy the pastry kingdom :happydance:

Good luck nikki! If you're interested, check out dr. Joel fuhrman's 2-book Eat for Health series - amazing for healthy, sustained weight loss and weight maintenance (once you've lost so you can maintain your new bod). Filled with extraordinary information on health and wellness. Nutrition and exercise are my passion, particularly after losing 40+ pounds and maintaining that loss (with a variety of smaller fluctuations up and down) for about 10 years now. :dust:

Thanks for your encouragement, everyone! Having each of you here makes the 2ww bearable. :hugs:

Thanks Lily. I checked it out on amazon. It sounds interesting but I'm not sure I could go vegan. Did you ?

Congrats RMSH :happydance:

So many of you in the tww....When are all of you testing?

Newbie I had cramps from O until :bfp: I'm very hopeful for you this month.

Lily So glad you finally O'd, rmsh is great example that even with a late O it can happen. Fx'd

Zee Everything is crossed for you, you are tough for holding out until Thursday.

Nikki Hope all goes well today and you get the answers you are looking for

Baking So glad you didn't take a long break and are back. Now I want cake for breakfast. :haha:

Luna Is your doctors appointment today too?

Gypsy Yay for O, catch that eggie girl

I am planning on testing the 27th. That will put me at 16dpo. Hopefully my temps stay high and :witch: stays away!

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all the other testers! We need some more :bfp:s in here!

Thanks Lily. I checked it out on amazon. It sounds interesting but I'm not sure I could go vegan. Did you ?

Yes with the exception of occasional fish but the plan does allow for continued meat consumption-just less of it. There are 4 phases and meat is only cut completely if you choose to do so in the 4th phase. Breast cancer runs deep and strong in my family so an unprocessed whole foods mostly vegan diet ended up making the most sense to me based on all the research (china study, etc.). Just a suggestion-good luck no matter what path you take! Sparkpeople is also great for accountability.

nikkih - how did your appt go? I'm glad you're still poppin' by to see us :hugs: I'm feeling ok. The nausea is terrible today so I'm trying to get through the day. I'm just focusing on the fact that I finally got this noodlebug growing inside of me and that I am lucky to be here. It doesn't always work unfortunately :shrug: But I'm trying!!!

kmae - glad you stopped by while on vaca! How exciting to be out and about eating danishes. I wish I could be traveling. Enjoy your time and hopefully you'll get some good news when you come home :hugs: Your chart looks good!

lily - I totally agree with you! Nutrition is a big passion of mine too and I really believe that healthy weight lies in healthy eating and exercise. I don't mean go run 5 miles each day or spend all your time in the gym but get enough exercise each day. I try to park further from the store front doors and I don't take short cuts, etc. I think it all adds up :thumbup: Congrats on your accomplishment! 40+ is no small feat :hugs:

Luna - let us know how your appt goes!

FX ladies!!! I'm off to celebrate my furrbaby's 4th birthday. We got her a cake and a new chew toy. Exciting times! :flower:

Happy Birthday to my dearest Abbie :cake:

Attachments

• abbie4bday.jpg
    abbie4bday.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member