TTC #1 and over 30

Hi girls

I know I have not posted in here in a while, but I thought you might like to know that I got my BFP today at 15 dpo :)

:dust:

***TMI warning***

Ok ladies need some advice. Last night was our work party and just before I left to go went for a wee and left in a hurry. I was wearing a big ball gown type dress so didn't check when I wiped.

When I got up to use my bathroom this morning, there was toilet paper in the toilet with blood on it.

I did not bleed at all at the party last night and am not bleeding this morning...

Any ideas?

As I understand this, there was already toiletpaper in the toilet, before you used it?
If that´s the case, it might be OH, or somebody else living with you having a nosebleed.
If that´s not the case, let´s all hope for IB and a little sticky bean :)

Now establishing the turn of events. It was when I got home at 1am that I used the toilet and went to bed. When I got up to use toilet in am, I saw toilet paper from 1am with blood. But no blood today.

AM going to keep an eye. Was convinced I was out as so late and BFN but may have ovulated later...

Ok. Fingers crossed for you :) :dust:

Hi girls

I know I have not posted in here in a while, but I thought you might like to know that I got my BFP today at 15 dpo :)

:dust:

Congratulations, H&H 9 months to you :happydance:

Congrates Rmsh! Hpapy and healthy 9 months. So glad its your turn and thanks for popping by to let us know.

gypsy - great news on O and even better for the great timed BD.

lily - hope you O soon or its a short cycle. Long acycles are annoying but great you not letting it get to you

thanks for all the wishes ladies. No AF yet but still threatening. Will test again Thursdaay if she stays away

For those with long cycles, you are still in. I ovulated on CD25 this cycle, but that was my earliest O since January

Congrates Rmsh! Hpapy and healthy 9 months. So glad its your turn and thanks for popping by to let us know.

gypsy - great news on O and even better for the great timed BD.

lily - hope you O soon or its a short cycle. Long acycles are annoying but great you not letting it get to you

thanks for all the wishes ladies. No AF yet but still threatening. Will test again Thursdaay if she stays away

Goodluck for Thursday! x

Rmsh! I'm over the moon for you!! Wishing you a happy+healthy 9 months! Can you post a pic of your test? Was 15 dpo the first day you tested? You so deserve this after struggling through so many long cycles-couldn't be happier for you. Make sure to find chezek's new thread for first time moms in their 30's, it is in her signature and you will see familiar faces there - we'll all join you there soon! :hugs:

Who is next to test?

AFM, I think I may have ovulated 2-3 days ago. My temps are record low for me, buuuttttt...I gave up coffee (and alcohol, sugar, processed foods, flour products) last week as part of a 6-week mini-cleanse/effort to drop a few unwanted pounds that had crept up this winter, and that corresponds precisely to my temperature plummet. I've done some research to suggest that coffee (and alcohol) can cause temperatures to rise somewhat substantially (in my case if this is true .5-1 full degree (F)). I have all the symptoms of having ovulated, including most tellingly, tender nipples, decreasing cm and some nighttime nausea. We will still dtd every other day (no problem there :blush:) but I think I'm right about this. After a couple of cycles I've smartened up though and I don't plan to test unless I'm way "late" so probably not until July 29 or so-let :witch: come-or not!

:dust: to all and happy Sunday!

Rmsh! I'm over the moon for you!! Wishing you a happy+healthy 9 months! Can you post a pic of your test? Was 15 dpo the first day you tested? You so deserve this after struggling through so many long cycles-couldn't be happier for you. Make sure to find chezek's new thread for first time moms in their 30's, it is in her signature and you will see familiar faces there - we'll all join you there soon! :hugs:

Who is next to test?

AFM, I think I may have ovulated 2-3 days ago. My temps are record low for me, buuuttttt...I gave up coffee (and alcohol, sugar, processed foods, flour products) last week as part of a 6-week mini-cleanse/effort to drop a few unwanted pounds that had crept up this winter, and that corresponds precisely to my temperature plummet. I've done some research to suggest that coffee (and alcohol) can cause temperatures to rise somewhat substantially (in my case if this is true .5-1 full degree (F)). I have all the symptoms of having ovulated, including most tellingly, tender nipples, decreasing cm and some nighttime nausea. We will still dtd every other day (no problem there :blush:) but I think I'm right about this. After a couple of cycles I've smartened up though and I don't plan to test unless I'm way "late" so probably not until July 29 or so-let :witch: come-or not!

:dust: to all and happy Sunday!

It looks to me like you have ovulated too, on CD26.

Yes today was the first day I tested, I just point blank refused to test any earlier. I had a couple of signs that had me convinced we had done it this time, and if anyone wants to read my symptoms, have a peak at my journal ;) I ovulated only 4 times this year

Here is my test, I have a digi to use now, but just waiting for my urine to concentrate a little more

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
Lily suggested I should post my symptoms in here so here you all go :)

1dpo, typically I came down with a cold, nasty sore throat
2dpo, still got sore throat, sensitive nipples (normal just after O)
3dpo, definite head cold going on, sensitive nipples still, bit nauseous on bus to work
4dpo, still got cold, wake up with extremely parched throat
5dpo, sinuses so blocked in morning, was blowing blood when I got up, parched throat again. It is about this time I start drinking a lot of water
6dpo, same as 5dpo
7dpo, small dip in temp, blocked sinuses, and weird back pain just to left of tail bone, hurt to walk around
8dpo, parched throat
9dpo, parched throat, BDing was painful for me, it felt weird and dry, and I bled a little afterwards
10dpo, parched throat
11dpo, parched throat, uterus started to ache a little, my eyes were EXTREMELY scratchy and dry, I considered an eye infection
12dpo, parched throat, eyes still a little scratchy, bbs slightly sore at sides
13dpo, parched throat, eyes still a little scratchy, bbs slightly sorer
14dpo, (yesterday) still parched throat, cramps had me convinced AF was coming, definite sore bbs

And today, still very thirsty, throat always feels dry. Bbs still sore, but nothing major. I have had no spotting whatsoever. I never get sore bbs, so that was a big sign for me

What I did this cycle -
I drank fertility tea for just ten days as on the tenth day I got my blood results and learnt of my elevated prolactin. I was told I had to repeat the test, and did not want any herbs to interfere.

On CD24, I was surprised to see a large glob of EWCM. This completely snuck up on me, so I immediately started my grapefruit juice. One glass a day, to help with cm. We also BD this day, and we had been BDing every other day, but we skipped a day, so this was the third day, and I pounced on poor OH as soon as he got home, as I was so excited by the EWCM. This cycle turned out to be my earliest ovulation since January

I also used softcups! For the first time. I used them once on that first BD session, and then again 3 days later, that is all.

I took baby aspirin (75mg) every day since O, as I read it can help with implantation. My dilema now is to figure out when to stop taking it. I might try to wean myself off it, gradually lower my dose til I stop completely.

We did not really use preseed this time, only a little on the outside of me

And I wear a moonstone bracelet. I have been wearing it for months, but this is this is the first time I actually ovulated since I got it

FX for you Lou and Luna!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

Baking - How are you feeling dear? Hope to cramps subsided and you ended up having a good birthday. Which movie did you end up seeing? And more importantly, what cake did your DH bake for you??? Is he a baker like yourself? Mmmm I'd love some cake :cake:

Happy Hump Day ladies!!! I just realized that has a double meaning...I guess you should all just hump tonight for some good luck :winkwink: Half way to the weekend...yay.

I'm doing okay. Trying to stay positive as much as possible because I know how important it is to have a positive attitude through this. I'm trying yoga this month to help keep my body nice and calm. Hubby made me a Texas Sheet Cake (yummy!) and we're still eating it. The cake is so good but it's a big cake. :) This was the first cake he has made in years, he usually lets me do all the baking. :) The birthday was kinda low key since I felt pretty bad. The cramps were so bad, worse than usual. :( I couldn't really sit in a movie theater since the pain was worse when I was sitting rather than laying down so we decided to wait til batman comes out this weekend to see it, can't wait! I miss all you ladies but I needed a few days away.

Congrats rmsh! :happydance:

:hugs: baking, I thinks''ll both see a bfp on cycle 8 ;)

Hey lovely ladies big hugs to you all!
No AF or any bleeding/spotting again. Who knows?
Last week of work this week- can't wait to get parents eve out the way tomorrow night...

I feel like I've bounced back really fast this cycle! Usually I'm all sad for a few days but I'm already feeling good :) maybe it's the fact that I'm trying some new things this time, and seeing my Dr, and feel like I'm actually getting the hang of temping...10 days until O!

Yay! That's the spirit Luna. It WILL happen eventually - just keep giving it your best :hugs: And I tried to add one new thing each cycle for that very reason. I felt like I was moving forward! Best of luck to you and hope this wait to O flies by quickly for you. :happydance:

Yay rsmh!!! It has been a while since we saw you and what great news to come back and report :hugs: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! RE baby apririn, I asked my doc about it as I had been taking it and he said to keep taking it until week 11 - see what your doc says too!

Joey - your temps are looking good girl! I'm glad you're waiting to test though :hugs: It's better that way…I promise it's worth the wait!!! :hugs:

Lily - I took the link out of my sig but I guess I should put it back in since we're having a nice constant inflow of BFPs!!! Congrats on that O! I had tender nipples since like 6DPO so that's a great sign in my book!!! FX for you chic :hugs:

baking - I'm glad you took some time to yourself! :hugs: And that you're doing yoga and taking care of yourself. I really loved yoga! And cannot wait to get back into it…when my nausea subsides, hopefully sooner than later!

AFM, I'm hanging in there. This nausea thing REALLY sucks!!! So get all your veggies in now ladies and drink lots of milk to get a nice big calcium store. Cause once it hits, all most of us girls on the pg threads can stomach is carbs. I thought I'd be different somehow with all my years of healthy eating habits…but it gets the best of us!!!! :shrug:

Keeping everything crossed for all of you!!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

Hi Ladies, laid a little low this weekend as was super busy :)

Congrats RMSH!!! Yay for another BFP on this thread :)

Woohoo Lily! Thats great news...on goes the TWW for you now, FX this is your month hun.

Looks like there will be a few of us testing later this week...Joey have you any symptoms? Im just 1dpo behind you...

Baking & Luna stay positive! I hope this next month with be your turns :hugs:

Hang in there Lou! :hugs:

AFM, nothing really to report...still crampy here and there but nothing really noticable by way of other symptoms. Will just have to wait this one out...

I hope all you ladies have a fabulous week !!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Woohoo Lily! Thats great news...on goes the TWW for you now, FX this is your month hun.

Looks like there will be a few of us testing later this week...Joey have you any symptoms? Im just 1dpo behind you...

AFM, nothing really to report...still crampy here and there but nothing really noticable by way of other symptoms. Will just have to wait this one out...

Newbie - your chart looks SO good - fx'ed

Newbie - your chart looks SO good - fx'ed

Thanks Lily!! :hugs:

Yeah my chart is so flat like this month! It normally bounces around quite a bit....Im trying not to read too much into it atm...some (STACKS!) of google research has told me that it can just mean that your hormones are really well balanced as well...

Either way, staying positive and relaxed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->