TTC #1 and over 30

Survived parents eve am now exhausted. Still no AF...

Good luck Tomorrow Joey!

Thanks, mrs chezek and happy birthday to your fur baby! The nausea will pass soon-good luck with it, sweetie. I know how debilitating it can be. :hugs:

Poppy, newbie, Lou, clarky-so excited for y'all to test (and anyone I may have missed who is at the tail end of 2ww). We Do need more :bfp: on this thread!

Good luck to Baking, Luna and everyone else waiting to ovulate.

I believe that gypsy, kmae and I are all relatively early into our 2ww's - tapping fingers...

AFM, my nipples have never been so sore. I'm just sitting here at my desk and they are killing me. Never experienced this before. Note to self: Stop. Symptom. Spotting. Immediately.

:dust:

Abbie says thank you for all the birthday wishes. She devoured that whole cake in about 2 minutes and is now passed out next to me in a food coma :dohh: :haha:

I'm super excited for this week's testers! Looking good girls...I'm keeping everything crossed that the :witch: stays away from all of your houses!!!!

lily - the sore nipples were my new symptom when I got my bfp. Never had them before! I also got the Montgomery's tubercles which I only had once the previous cycle and never before. So I'm cautiously thrilled for you! Now no more symptom spotting :angelnot:

Lou - when are you planning to retest?

Good luck for tomorrow Joey!!! FX

Morning girls :)

Just checking in....looks like we may have an exciting couple of weeks ahead with more testing!

Im just chillin' at the moment, temps still stable, cm seems to be creamy in the morning and then in the afternoon turns watery with the odd little bit of yellow tinged ewcm (sorry for tmi...). I dont really think it means much tho!! Who knows...

BBs are a little tender today, but they do get a bit tender around AF time too, so could easily be that..mild cramping still going on downstairs. Hard to explain it, kind of just not comfortable like I have worked out a little hard at the gym (only I havent lol!!)

Anyways, I hope those commencing their tww's have them fly past! Now that I am getting to the back end of mine it seems to have gone quick, but didnt feel that way in the beginning...lol

I hope everyone is having a fab week :hugs:

FX for some more BFP's here very soon! GL testing tomorrow Joey!!

Who will be next?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

well my Dr doesn't seem concerned at this point...I don't feel like she was dismissive or anything, she seems to think that everything is fine with me because I have regular cycles and am generally healthy. I do think I o'ed last cycle now that I have seen my temps consistently lower since af started and she agreed. Basically she said to come back in 3-4 months if we are not successful so I guess I will go if we haven't had any luck by the end of cycle 11. I think it makes me feel a little better to at least have a plan at this point.

She did mention that the first test she would recommend is a SA...not sure if I should warn hubby about that just yet though :haha:

well my Dr doesn't seem concerned at this point...I don't feel like she was dismissive or anything, she seems to think that everything is fine with me because I have regular cycles and am generally healthy. I do think I o'ed last cycle now that I have seen my temps consistently lower since af started and she agreed. Basically she said to come back in 3-4 months if we are not successful so I guess I will go if we haven't had any luck by the end of cycle 11. I think it makes me feel a little better to at least have a plan at this point.

She did mention that the first test she would recommend is a SA...not sure if I should warn hubby about that just yet though :haha:

Did she give you any tips at all, Luna? I'm seeing mine tomorrow and I hope she has some thing to try to get that eggy to implant and stay there!! I was going to ask her if she sees a pattern in my charts to help us better pinpoint ovulation and any tips during the tww that would help the eggy implant. I wonder if I should try baby aspirin this month, I heard that it helps with implantation issues.

I just feel this waiting to o is so hard! Not feeling so bad but not really feeling super pumped right now. Kinda calm and meh at the moment. Very even keeled (and nobody who knows me really would believe me). :) We'll see how it goes tomorrow, I'll keep you all posted.

:hugs:

Did she give you any tips at all, Luna? I'm seeing mine tomorrow and I hope she has some thing to try to get that eggy to implant and stay there!! I was going to ask her if she sees a pattern in my charts to help us better pinpoint ovulation and any tips during the tww that would help the eggy implant. I wonder if I should try baby aspirin this month, I heard that it helps with implantation issues.

I just feel this waiting to o is so hard! Not feeling so bad but not really feeling super pumped right now. Kinda calm and meh at the moment. Very even keeled (and nobody who knows me really would believe me). :) We'll see how it goes tomorrow, I'll keep you all posted.

no tips or anything, she just basically wanted to know how long my cycles are, when I ovulate, if I see a temp shift and if we are bding at the right times. I'm trying baby aspirin this month, there's so much conflicting info out there but the general consensus is that is definitely helps build the uterine lining and may stimulate the ovaries too.

I used to hate the wait to o but for the last few cycles I have come to appreciate how much better I feel, I get sooooo tired after I ovulate, it's really ridiculous sometimes! Also it's nice to not have to worry about doing hazardous things at work like taking x-rays this week, it's such a pain in the butt sneaking around and getting other people to do them without the Doctors I work for noticing (I work at an animal hospital and the industry is really well known for not being supportive of women having babies)

Good luck with your appointment! :hugs:

Im 8-9DPO...havent even tested yet...lol. Im staying strong!
Nikki- How was your Dr appt? im actually going to the dr tomorrow! I will keep everyone posted!
:dust: to everyone tested this week!! :hugs:

Im 8-9DPO...havent even tested yet...lol. Im staying strong!
Nikki- How was your Dr appt? im actually going to the dr tomorrow! I will keep everyone posted!
:dust: to everyone tested this week!! :hugs:

Stay strong, don't forget the thread rule missy :gun:

Baking GL tomorrow, make a list of your questions so you don't forget anything

no tips or anything, she just basically wanted to know how long my cycles are, when I ovulate, if I see a temp shift and if we are bding at the right times. I'm trying baby aspirin this month, there's so much conflicting info out there but the general consensus is that is definitely helps build the uterine lining and may stimulate the ovaries too.

I used to hate the wait to o but for the last few cycles I have come to appreciate how much better I feel, I get sooooo tired after I ovulate, it's really ridiculous sometimes! Also it's nice to not have to worry about doing hazardous things at work like taking x-rays this week, it's such a pain in the butt sneaking around and getting other people to do them without the Doctors I work for noticing (I work at an animal hospital and the industry is really well known for not being supportive of women having babies)

Good luck with your appointment! :hugs:

I'm taking my temps with me and hope she has some insight for me. I'm glad she doesn't seem concerned about you. That's a good thing!! I bet it would be annoying/ tough having to sneak around at work during the tww. Enjoy this time! :)
I don't know why I'm so just blah about waiting to o this time, I usually feel better too but this time I still feel tired and I need my energy to do get to babymaking! I hope the dr has some insights to help me. :)

I'm going to try baby aspirin this month as well. When are you starting it?

I already started :)

If yours has any hot tips pass them along ;)

GL at your appt Baking :)

Luna I am glad to hear that there is nothing yours was worried about, this month could be your month!

You're getting closer clarkey! Hang in there, only 3 or so more days to go...

I've just been looking back at my ff calendars, and for the last three months I have started spotting on 11 dpo (which is tomorrow....)

I guess shouldnt be long now until I know either way for this month!

GL Ladies :)

:dust:

This tww is so stressful for me because this is the first cycle I have been temping so I was surprised that ff told me I o'd. When I first got my crosshairs they were solid. The next day when I temped they change to dotted, which I am assuming is because my temp went down just a bit. I am so worried because my temps fluctuate up and down so much that I am going to temp tomorrow and they are going to go away completely. I guess I will just hope and pray for my temps to stay high!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->