TTC #1 and over 30

I tested last night, after holding it in all day!, and it was bfn. Dont know what to think now.

I hope it´s just a late BFP for you.
:hugs:
:dust:

Me too. I've had really tender bbs this month which are painful at the sides which I never get and cp is high considering it should be AF.

If nothing changes significantly I'll test again in a few days. Wish me luck!!xx

Gypsy-when are you going to test? That smell thing is super suspicious. :test:

Poppy-well, Hun, that may mean that your :af: is the real deal-hope I didn't give you false hope yesterday by suggesting otherwise. But still holding out a little hope for you-pay close attention to your signs and whether your bb's seem to go back to normal, etc. you know your body best, so you'll know if something doesn't seem right. I've got my fx'ed for you-keep us posted. :hugs:

AFM, temp still up but certainly not way up. I just looked at charts like mine in ff using one of their tools and a lot were BFP's but I'm still feeling really unsure. I've got some hallmark PMS signs, most notably a cold sore. But I know some women get this before a bfp as well. If no :witch: by Saturday I plan to test then, trying not to do so before-though I'm at 12 DPO today so I won't break any thread rules if I do! Also, if my temps spike you bet your bottom dollar I'll be testing! As for my poor oh, he's still suffering. Ladies, tell your men to drink plenty of water every day as part of a lifestyle-my hunch is that this happened to my babe because of too much coffee and too little water and your boys do NOT wanna experience this (nor do you)! I feel so bad for him-there is so little I can do for his pain. It's easy not to test until after this has passed-if it were good news he would have absolutely no way to enjoy it.

As for the ladies waiting to o and my sisters in the 2ww - sending good thoughts and :dust:

Lily your chart looks fab!!! So so hope this is your month x

Keep hanging in there gypsy, I agree the smell thing sounds very promising!

Really hope to see some more bfp's here soon girls, I reckon we're due for some!!!

:dust:

Gypsy-when are you going to test? That smell thing is super suspicious. :test:

Poppy-well, Hun, that may mean that your :af: is the real deal-hope I didn't give you false hope yesterday by suggesting otherwise. But still holding out a little hope for you-pay close attention to your signs and whether your bb's seem to go back to normal, etc. you know your body best, so you'll know if something doesn't seem right. I've got my fx'ed for you-keep us posted. :hugs:

AFM, temp still up but certainly not way up. I just looked at charts like mine in ff using one of their tools and a lot were BFP's but I'm still feeling really unsure. I've got some hallmark PMS signs, most notably a cold sore. But I know some women get this before a bfp as well. If no :witch: by Saturday I plan to test then, trying not to do so before-though I'm at 12 DPO today so I won't break any thread rules if I do! Also, if my temps spike you bet your bottom dollar I'll be testing! As for my poor oh, he's still suffering. Ladies, tell your men to drink plenty of water every day as part of a lifestyle-my hunch is that this happened to my babe because of too much coffee and too little water and your boys do NOT wanna experience this (nor do you)! I feel so bad for him-there is so little I can do for his pain. It's easy not to test until after this has passed-if it were good news he would have absolutely no way to enjoy it.

As for the ladies waiting to o and my sisters in the 2ww - sending good thoughts and :dust:

Ff says :witch: should be here tomorrow so I am going to test on Friday. Probably just going to use a cheapie from Walmart at first but if it is neg I will look into a frer just to make sure. I will be at 16 dpo Friday.

Good luck lily and gypsy! :)

temp went up today which makes me happy :) but still having fertile cm and cp so told hubby he's up again tonight (that is of course of he's in a better mood, he was not a pleasant person to be around yesterday after working all day in the heat :haha: :( )

Luna Hope dh is in a better mood tonight. The heat is horrible here too 105 today and heat advisory plus we are in the middle of a drought. I feel for those people working outside.

Clarky How were the first few days side effects? Hope they aren't too bad for you.

Gypsy I used the walmart 88cents test the day I got my :bfp: it wasn't even fmu and there was a line. GL girl, I sure hope you get your bfp this month.

Lily So sorry your dh is still suffering, poor guy. My husband doesn't drink water EVER, he hates it. I've begged him for so long I finally have given up. On the brighter side your chart is looking good :thumbup:

Nikki Good job on losing a few lbs. Hopefully you guys will be back up for the challenge in no time. Keep up the good work sister.

Hope all of you are doing great!
:dust: to all of you.

Breezy81 said:
Gypsy I used the walmart 88cents test the day I got my :bfp: it wasn't even fmu and there was a line. GL girl, I sure hope you get your bfp this month.

That is very encouraging. I wondered how accurate those ones are but knowing that's how you got your bfp makes me feel better about using them. I am really hoping that this month is my month because if I get my :bfp: this month I will be due around my birthday, so I will have my little one before I turn 31 and we will get pregnant before we have been trying for three years. This is also a very good time for me to catch because I am in school but I go to school online from home so I will have plenty of time to do what I need to do for my little one and go to school whenever I want. I pretty much make my own schedule, which is nice. If not this time, there's always next cycle and I will have a better handle on what all of these temps mean after having temped this past cycle. I just hope it isn't another super long cycle because it kind of gets to me seeing everyone get two tries to my one every cycle. At least I know that I am o'ing though. Next cycle I may start trying to check my cm and cp. I tried checking my cp this time after AF stopped, but I could never find it and gave up. Won't hurt to try again this cycle. :flower:

Breezy81 said:

That is very encouraging. I wondered how accurate those ones are but knowing that's how you got your bfp makes me feel better about using them. I am really hoping that this month is my month because if I get my :bfp: this month I will be due around my birthday, so I will have my little one before I turn 31 and we will get pregnant before we have been trying for three years. This is also a very good time for me to catch because I am in school but I go to school online from home so I will have plenty of time to do what I need to do for my little one and go to school whenever I want. I pretty much make my own schedule, which is nice. If not this time, there's always next cycle and I will have a better handle on what all of these temps mean after having temped this past cycle. I just hope it isn't another super long cycle because it kind of gets to me seeing everyone get two tries to my one every cycle. At least I know that I am o'ing though. Next cycle I may start trying to check my cm and cp. I tried checking my cp this time after AF stopped, but I could never find it and gave up. Won't hurt to try again this cycle. :flower:

I researched it forever trying to find our how accurate they were and never really got a straight answer. So I bought tons of them, just for my addiction! After I got a line on there I took a digi and got a positive. We tried for 2.5 years and believe me I feel your pain, I had long cycles and never O'd. It was super frustrating but it WILL happen, you just have to believe. Funny you mention your bday. I'm due March 17th. Our anniversary is 2/16, dads bday 2/21, my bday 3/1. I'll be 32 though, lots going on around then. I tried checking cm and cp but didn't really work out for me either. Everything crossed for you this is your month. Keep positive and have a little faith. :hugs:

My birthday is 5/6 and OH's is 4/17, so I would most likely be due sometime in between. I am wondering now whether or not I should wait a bit longer to test, as hard as it may be. Looking at my temps I had a huge dip at what FF says is 13 dpo so I am wondering if the dates were a bit off because this is my first month temping and that was actually my implantation dip. I have no clue.:shrug: It went back up the next day, which is nice, and I haven't seen :witch: yet. I want to test on friday, but if I implanted late I don't want to risk the chance of a :bfn:. Decisions, decisions! :coffee:

Hey ladies,
Hope you are all well? Am on summer hols so lovely and relaxed now ready for plenty of trying!

Hey all. Good luck gypsy, luna, lily, poppy and everyone else i forgot.

I started clomid last night. dont really notice anything right now but still have 4 doses left so we will see. Hopefully no side effects! Going to the Dr on July 31st for bld work and ultrasound which is CD10 and is also our Anniversary!! Great present..lol. It would be if i got my :bfp: this month!
:dust: to all!!

Hey all. Good luck gypsy, luna, lily, poppy and everyone else i forgot.

I started clomid last night. dont really notice anything right now but still have 4 doses left so we will see. Hopefully no side effects! Going to the Dr on July 31st for bld work and ultrasound which is CD10 and is also our Anniversary!! Great present..lol. It would be if i got my :bfp: this month!
:dust: to all!!

Good luck with the clomid! I hope it works for you and you don't get many side effects! :dust:

Gypsy!-I think that you may have ovulated on Friday the 13th-2 dys later than ff says. If so, we ovulated the same day! If :witch: doesn't show I'm gonna test Saturday I think...we will see-I'm getting chicken. Keep us posted!

The kidney stone passed for dh finally-thank heavens!

Gypsy!-I think that you may have ovulated on Friday the 13th-2 dys later than ff says. If so, we ovulated the same day! If :witch: doesn't show I'm gonna test Saturday I think...we will see-I'm getting chicken. Keep us posted!

The kidney stone passed for dh finally-thank heavens!

If that is true then it makes sense that my temp dropped yesterday. I will test with you on Saturday then. If ff was off that puts me at 12 dpo today then. Fx :witch: stays away!

Glad your dh can finally get some relief! I had a stone once and I thought I was dying.

Lily, glad your DH passed the stone. I've heard that is the closest feeling to giving birth (you will need to remind him someday!)

Gypsy, all your symptoms are sounding so promising!

Clarky, I hope Clomid does the trick for you on the first round! GL!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies who are in the TWW or waiting to O. I really feel like a BFP will be announced soon! Won't be me though- AF showed up today - urg I am so sick of her!

Baby dust!!!!

oh no :hugs: kmae! I'm sick of her for you too!!! I'm sorry buddy :hug:

:hugs: kmae. Please be extra nice to yourself during the next few weeks. :dust: for next cycle.

I'm thinking that I'm likely to join you in a fresh cycle soon myself....I'm feeling tons of :af: type symptoms....we shall see. Gypsy-will keep you posted and good luck to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->