TTC #1 and over 30

:hugs: kmae. Please be extra nice to yourself during the next few weeks. :dust: for next cycle.

I'm thinking that I'm likely to join you in a fresh cycle soon myself....I'm feeling tons of :af: type symptoms....we shall see. Gypsy-will keep you posted and good luck to you as well.

Fx that you are wrong about that darned :witch: showing up! :thumbup:

can't wait to see some more bfps really soon ladies! (mine should be coming up in about 2 weeks :D )

So I couldn't take waiting anymore and I tested fully expecting a bfn and that's exactly what I got. Stark white, my friends. I really thought I was out and I figured by now (13 dpo) a hint of something would show up if I was wrong. I'm seriously ok with this because the entire time I've been pretty suspicious that it didn't happen-I really think when it does (and I do believe it will), my temps will spike triphasic. And i had no implantation dip and my cm quality was also not awewsome this cycle around my very late ovulation. Just had too many PMS type symptoms and didn't want to ignore them. Also-wanted to finalize some weekend social (incl. drinking) plans and hard to do that with a potential pregnancy on the table. I'd guess AF will be here tomorrow.

Gypsy please don't be mad at me for testing before Saturday! Fx'ed for you sweetie! And sorry the :witch: got you full on, poppy.

Fx'ed and :dust: for a :bfp: on this thread SOON!

As for me-waiting for my period to start and to start a new cycle fresh-preseed, soft cups, and hopes for a May baby, here I come!

So I couldn't take waiting anymore and I tested fully expecting a bfn and that's exactly what I got. Stark white, my friends. I really thought I was out and I figured by now (13 dpo) a hint of something would show up if I was wrong. I'm seriously ok with this because the entire time I've been pretty suspicious that it didn't happen-I really think when it does (and I do believe it will), my temps will spike triphasic. And i had no implantation dip and my cm quality was also not awewsome this cycle around my very late ovulation. Just had too many PMS type symptoms and didn't want to ignore them. Also-wanted to finalize some weekend social (incl. drinking) plans and hard to do that with a potential pregnancy on the table. I'd guess AF will be here tomorrow.

Gypsy please don't be mad at me for testing before Saturday! Fx'ed for you sweetie! And sorry the :witch: got you full on, poppy.

Fx'ed and :dust: for a :bfp: on this thread SOON!

As for me-waiting for my period to start and to start a new cycle fresh-preseed, soft cups, and hopes for a May baby, here I come!

:hugs: I'm not mad at all. Fx for a may baby for you. It is an awesome month for a birthday in my opinion, but I am biased. I am glad that you know for sure and have a couple drinks for me too!

Poppy, so sorry she got you. Fx for a may baby for you as well.

Afm, having some nausea, which is not fun. I have also been utterly exhausted the past couple days to the point that I am in bed by 10 which is very early for me as I am a night owl. I am also having some odd twinges in my lower abdomen and this sounds odd but I can feel where my uterus is. With all these symptoms either I have a :bfp: or some kind of stomach bug. Also since I may have o'd later than ff says I may wait till Sunday or Monday to :test:, depends on my willpower honestly. I know last cycle AF came the day I was originally planning on testing so I may wait and see. Ff says she is due today, but I honestly don't feel like she is going to show. My gut feeling is telling me that but we shall see! :coffee:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I should be ignoring the fact that when I went up to the bathroom just now and looked at my test there is the faintest but undeniable line with a hint of pink at the very bottom only as indent/evap 1+ hour after the fact...right???????

On an answer pink 2 line test like FRER. No time to post pic but not sure it would show. I can see it at arms length (took test apart).

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I should be ignoring the fact that when I went up to the bathroom just now and looked at my test there is the faintest but undeniable line with a hint of pink at the very bottom only as indent/evap 1+ hour after the fact...right???????

On an answer pink 2 line test like FRER. No time to post pic but not sure it would show. I can see it at arms length (took test apart).

When you took it did you wait the entire time period that the instructions say to read the test during? If not you may have missed it! I say you should take another test tomorrow or saturday just to make sure! If that IS a line (not getting my or your hopes up, mind you) that is awesome!:happydance:
That also means that if I o'd the same day you did I should see a line in the next couple days as well if everything is good! It is good news for both of us!

I don't know how these things work over time BUT I'd hold up on those drinking plans until you retest with FMU tomorrow. Mainly, because you need some hCG for the lines to show!!! Otherwise, they "shouldn't" :flower: :happydance:

FX and dust Lily!!!!
:dust: :dust:

:hugs: poppy

Lily I have taken a lot of hpts and have never had even a hint of a line even when I check them days later (i know I'm so bad!) so hopefully it's a good sign :)

Woo I'm 3 dpo :happydance:

:hugs: poppy

Lily I have taken a lot of hpts and have never had even a hint of a line even when I check them days later (i know I'm so bad!) so hopefully it's a good sign :)

Woo I'm 3 dpo :happydance:

Woo-hoo, Luna! I'm 4 dpo so we're in the tww together now. I woke up with this weird sensation in my ovaries, a fluttery sensation. But I'm not symptom spotting, I promise. ;)

Good luck, Lily and Gyspy!! I hope you gals get some good news soon. :hugs:

Sorry that the witch got you kmae and poppy. :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone!

:hugs: kmae and poppy

gypsy - all signs are promising good luck!

lily - maybe just forget that test happened at all and retest. I remember being heart broken by an evap line before I started ttc. That said its not like you got a definate no either. Got my fingers crossed for you for a positively sure positive.

bring on the BFPs girls!

afm - still no af or bfp. My Dr is away until next week so i'm driving myself crazy with ttc maths (We BDed on this day and if DHs swimmers lasted for 2/3 or even 4/5 days I could have O'd on these days or these days and would be able to test on that day that day or that day - repeat for next BD session).

I've decided to change over to opks to satisfy the POAS urge as I might get more info from that. There was a light line which I know was neg but for you more experianced ladies can you tell me when in your cycle that happens - eg. It can happen anytime / it goes from light to dark then light again after O / it goes light to dark then white immediately. Just trying to figure out where in my cycle I am.

Thanks everyone and zee I totally agree. I've done some online sleuthing and turns out exposing answer/FRER to air by taking the test apart can cause convincing evaps. I must confess I've done it before and this never happened but it was FRER and not answer. So...I'm pretty measured and working hard not to get my hopes up. We shall see what temps do tomorrow and whether I have the strength to resist testing...will keep y'all posted.

:hi: ladies!

Gypsy Did you decide when you are going to :test: You have some very promising signs.

Luna and Baking I hope this is your month! I'm waiting for my buddies. :kiss:

Lily I agree with Chezek on this one. I had that super faint bfp, so faint I thought it was a bunk test....but lone behold I got my bfp a few days later! Fx'd for you.

Zee I can't help you there, I used digital because I'm not good with lines.

Poppy and Kmae So sorry to hear that :hugs:

afm They found a cyst on my left ovary at my u/s on Monday, I go back next Tuesday but I'm measuring right on schedule and we have a healthy heartbeat with outstanding levels.

:hugs: to all and lots and lots of :dust:

Gypsy Did you decide when you are going to :test: You have some very promising signs.

Lily I agree with Chezek on this one. I had that super faint bfp, so faint I thought it was a bunk test....but lone behold I got my bfp a few days later! Fx'd for you.

afm They found a cyst on my left ovary at my u/s on Monday, I go back next Tuesday but I'm measuring right on schedule and we have a healthy heartbeat with outstanding levels.

Yay for the baby growing, Breezy! Are they concerned about the cyst? I'm sending you good thoughts. And I hope I can join you in that wait too. :)

Just saw another pregnancy announcement on FB, that place is killer on my mood at times. Ugh, I think I'll have a cookie.

I am probably going to test tomorrow or Saturday. If this nausea is because I am pregnant I sure want to know. I haven't felt like doing much of anything today because every time I move I feel like I want to throw up. I even tried eating because I have not eaten anything since my bagel this morning but I couldn't manage more than a few bites before feeling sick. If I get my bfp then the weeks of nausea are well worth it but if not I want to take some medicine so my stomach isn't so upset.

Breezy- sorry to hear about your cyst. Can they really do anything other than watch it since you are pregnant? Also that is awesome that everything else looks good! So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->