TTC #1 and over 30

Newbie-you and I have been trying for the same amount of time! Ntnp 3 months, active 3 months. I'm soooooo glad dh did the sa a few weeks ago-it eased my fears that he might be shooting blanks given the vasectomy reversal. In fact his count is awesome, his guys just move a little slow, so I felt the information empowered me. Around o this cycle I lay in bed for at least 20 minutes with a pillow under my hips after dtd and stuck to an every other day cycle rather than every day. So I say go for it - quite literally a pleasant or at least unpainful process for your man! Glad you are feeling so positive...you'll catch that egg soon, I just feel you will.

Gypsy - girl you and I may have the same testing day! Ff wants me to test Saturday the 28th though. We shall see-depends in whether :af: shows and how my temps are doing-I don't want another squinty bfn so I may well wait until Saturday. Your cm sounds very promising. I've had some clumpy/sticky cm increase and felt wet from time to time but nothing as dramatic as you!

Poppy - all sounding good-only a few more days until you know!

Zee-good luck and hang in there-hope you get answers soon.

Happy weekend and :dust: to all!

Thanks lily :hugs:

So nice to be in the same boat with others!! Yeah, Im kinda leaning towards getting him to do it. Don't get me wrong, I think he feels quite intimidated at the idea, but he himself is worried so I guess this will be agood way to get answers. Just a matter of being open to deal with the results, whatever they may be! He is older also (39 next month) so he's getting worried about feeling 'too old' with kids...not putting him off but he almost seems more impatient than me about it!!!

On the other hand, he never complains when I say it's baby dance time so I can't complain :)

Hope this is your month hun, and that next is mine so we can be bump buddies too!!!

:dust:

Newbie-you and I have been trying for the same amount of time! Ntnp 3 months, active 3 months. I'm soooooo glad dh did the sa a few weeks ago-it eased my fears that he might be shooting blanks given the vasectomy reversal. In fact his count is awesome, his guys just move a little slow, so I felt the information empowered me. Around o this cycle I lay in bed for at least 20 minutes with a pillow under my hips after dtd and stuck to an every other day cycle rather than every day. So I say go for it - quite literally a pleasant or at least unpainful process for your man! Glad you are feeling so positive...you'll catch that egg soon, I just feel you will.

Gypsy - girl you and I may have the same testing day! Ff wants me to test Saturday the 28th though. We shall see-depends in whether :af: shows and how my temps are doing-I don't want another squinty bfn so I may well wait until Saturday. Your cm sounds very promising. I've had some clumpy/sticky cm increase and felt wet from time to time but nothing as dramatic as you!

Poppy - all sounding good-only a few more days until you know!

Zee-good luck and hang in there-hope you get answers soon.

Happy weekend and :dust: to all!

I am (almost) tempted to wait till Sunday or Monday to test but at the same time I am curious to see what happens Friday. Ff thinks AF will show up Thursday so technically Friday I will be late.

Still have quite a bit of cm, and having trouble sleeping because of horrible heartburn that my heartburn pills don't even help any more. Totally not symptom spotting though, I swear. :blush:

sounds good gypsy!

newbie I say if he's willing to get an SA he should do it, considering how much of a struggle it is to get some men to do it :haha:

speaking of SA I'm sure mine is aware that might be in his future but I haven't actually mentioned it yet...my Dr didn't seem too concerned about getting it done so soon I guess because he's 31 and doesn't smoke or anything.

Ugh getting impatient for O! Hubby was put on a scheduled shift this week (yay!) which starts tomorrow morning...that is unless of course they call him and make him work sometime today or tonight and if that happens we might miss two nights of bding during my fertile time...boo.

Just checked cp and there was a tiny amount of brown cm. Guessing I'm out for this month :-(

The urge to POAS is so bad today. I went to walmart last night and had to walk away from the pharmacy area so I wouldn't buy one of their 88 cent tests. :blush: If I have it in the house I want to use it. I want to wait until at least friday as hard as it is going to be especially because I am 11 DPO today and would have been breaking the thread rule. :thumbup: We are going to Disney today because OH's parents bought us annual passes and want to take us out to dinner at one of the restaurants there. That should help to keep my mind off of testing and hold my symptom spotting at bay at least for today. :coffee:

Good luck to everyone getting ready to test and o! Sending tons of :dust: to everyone!:flower:

The urge to POAS is so bad today. I went to walmart last night and had to walk away from the pharmacy area so I wouldn't buy one of their 88 cent tests. :blush: If I have it in the house I want to use it. I want to wait until at least friday as hard as it is going to be especially because I am 11 DPO today and would have been breaking the thread rule. :thumbup: We are going to Disney today because OH's parents bought us annual passes and want to take us out to dinner at one of the restaurants there. That should help to keep my mind off of testing and hold my symptom spotting at bay at least for today. :coffee:

Good luck to everyone getting ready to test and o! Sending tons of :dust: to everyone!:flower:

I hear you-starting around 10 DPO the temptation gets strong but I also hope to stay strong. Only have 1 FRER in the house and that sucker is expensive so not gonna waste it!

Poppy so sorry girl - keep us posted and :hugs:

Hey all, im out :( the witch arrived yesterday. Thats ok, starting 50mg clomid this cycle. Anyone know of any side effects? I know someone mentioned taking at night...nervous!

:hugs: clarkey and poppy

I have heard clomid can dry up your cm so you might want to get some preseed if you already don't have it

:hugs: poppy and clarky - this past week has been a little tough on our thread hasn't it? Hang in there-we're all here routing for you. Be extra nice to yourselves.

so hubby didn't get called to work overnight which means he is home every night this week! :happydance: :sex:

Hi ladies! I'm still traveling in Europe and have been having spotty Wifi at most places- just checking in to see how everyone is doing.

Newbie, I'm so bummed that this wasn't your month- your chart looked so damn good. Your turn will come and hopefully soon. I think it's a good idea to get the SA done. It will either put your mind at ease or will let you know what your dealing with. My DH is able to give a sample at home and then I drive it over- makes it not so embarrassing- you can see if your dr allow the same if you think it will help him.

Gypsy, your cm sounds like a promising sign- GL!

Poppy and Clarky, sorry about the damn whitch showing up again unwelcomed.

Clarky, I didn't get any side effects from Clomid except for some mild heat flashes- I took mine at night too so that might help.

AFM, on 11dpo and nothing to report. I should see AF on Wednesday. I have a strong feeling that I'm out this month but would welcome being proved wrong.

Hi girls. Sorry I've been MIA but the nausea has come back since yesterday evening and I've been trying to keep my head above water. I'm a bit sad but of course grateful for the few days I had "off".

Poppy and Clarkey - sorry the damn :witch: got you. I hate her :nope: I really wish I could give you both a big hug. :hugs:

Thinking of you all…
:hug:

Hi ladies-my temp dropped today and spent last night until 3am in ER with oh (kidney stone). Poor baby-hasnt passed and still in pain. I think I'm probably out this month-this drop the day before DPO 11 and then period on dpo 12 is all too familiar to me. I'm also exhausted so maybe my normally more optomistic self is just struggling to get out right now. Slept very little so maybe that's the reason for low temp. We'll see - hope y'all are doing better than me.

Hey all, im out :( the witch arrived yesterday. Thats ok, starting 50mg clomid this cycle. Anyone know of any side effects? I know someone mentioned taking at night...nervous!

So sorry the :witch: flew in. Damn her!

I had hot flashes and moodiness but everyone is different. I was the one who mentioned taking it at night. No one told me and I started in the am the first round. Girl, I was miserable. It dried up my cm so I tried musinex and robitussim(sp) neither worked for me. This last time I drink decaf green tea (a few cups a day) and used a little bit of preseed. I guess that worked for me. :thumbup:
Don't be nervous, I'm not a pill taker (not even for a headache).

Kmae, Lily and Gypsy FX'd for you. Only a few more days until you are able to test.

So to hear that :witch: arrived for you as well Poppy

Yay Luna catch that eggie girl :sex:

Lily I sure hope your dh gets to feeling better soon! Get some rest for yourself, you deserve it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->