TTC #1 and over 30

Hi ladies-my temp dropped today and spent last night until 3am in ER with oh (kidney stone). Poor baby-hasnt passed and still in pain. I think I'm probably out this month-this drop the day before DPO 11 and then period on dpo 12 is all too familiar to me. I'm also exhausted so maybe my normally more optomistic self is just struggling to get out right now. Slept very little so maybe that's the reason for low temp. We'll see - hope y'all are doing better than me.

I hope it's just the lack of sleep, Lily. Fx'ed for you. I hope oh feels better soon. :) :hugs:

Hi ladies,
I hope everyone is having a good Monday. :) I'm cd 15, just waiting on o confirmation and finishing off the back half our our dr prescribed bd marathon. ;) I decided to give opk's a break this month so I have no idea what's going on which might be a good thing - no stressing out!! :)

Good luck to all the ladies in the tww and those waiting to catch that eggy!

:hugs: poppy and clarky. On to a new cycle - hopefully the lucky one

lily - hope that your temp comes back up and you still get your bfp.

baking and luna - good luck catching thoses eggs.

Afm - some very light spotting which I hope turns into af soon. Another bfn at what I estimate is 23 dpo and due to lack of BD no way we would have caught a late O. I can't get in to see my doc this week so just want to start a new cycle asap.

who is testing next? This thread is due for a bfp about now.

lily - it's just a bit of a drop in temp! I hope it's only the lack of sleep :hugs: and that the unwelcome one stays away! AND I hope your OH feels better soon!!! Poor baby indeed! :nope:

luna - look at that nice preO dip!!!! Hope you get your spike tomorrow :thumbup:

baking - hope you get that confirmation soon!!! and keep BDing just in case :sex:

zeez - hope you get an answer soon :hugs: I believe gypsy will be testing soon…and maybe kmae…that's all I have off the top of my head! Oh and of course lily if her temp comes back up :happydance:

I feel a bit better today so that's nice...lost another 1/2 pound due to the nausea. I am thinking of bottling up some of it and selling it as a weight-loss drug. Making me some moula :haha:

lily - it's just a bit of a drop in temp! I hope it's only the lack of sleep :hugs: and that the unwelcome one stays away! AND I hope your OH feels better soon!!! Poor baby indeed! :nope:

luna - look at that nice preO dip!!!! Hope you get your spike tomorrow :thumbup:

baking - hope you get that confirmation soon!!! and keep BDing just in case :sex:

zeez - hope you get an answer soon :hugs: I believe gypsy will be testing soon…and maybe kmae…that's all I have off the top of my head! Oh and of course lily if her temp comes back up :happydance:

I feel a bit better today so that's nice...lost another 1/2 pound due to the nausea. I am thinking of bottling up some of it and selling it as a weight-loss drug. Making me some moula :haha:

Thanks mrschezek

glad you're doing a bit better - hope it lasts a while. Lol, considering the weight loss gimmicks they have out there you might just have a workable idea.

My temps dropped a bit the past 2 days but I am still above what ff says is my cover line so I think I am still ok. I haven't been sleeping well the past 2 days which may be what is going on there. We will see come the end of this week.

I was hoping today's temp was an o dip but I think it's more likely a thermometer malfunction :haha:

Yesterday's opk was clearly negative so not very hopeful for a positive today.

TMI warning!!!!! AF hasn't really got going, its more like heavy spotting than full flow. A pad could last me a day if I wanted it to. With the coil I was heavy for 5 days then suddenly stopped but this is completely different. Very odd. I would think after 3 days there would be more!

Morning ladies. Oh still in a lot of pain and hoping he gets better soon (kidney stone). Doctor said its the closest thing men experience to hildbirth pain and I just feel so bad for him. He is holding strong and wants me to go to work today so I am going to try to have a more normal day. Temp went back up a bit but I'm not feeling it this month. My sister went strongly triphasic into the 99's (degrees F) with both her pregnancies around this time and I just think my body will do the same when it's for real. Holding out hope but not optomistic that we did it this month.

Baking-good job with the :sex: marathon!

kmae-hope you get some answers very soon. At this point I understand why you would welcome a fresh start.

Gypsy-keep us posted. I think I'll stick with Saturday as test date if for some magical reason :witch: does not show before then.

Poppy-I think if your :af: is still not in full flow you should go ahead and do a test! But where are your temps?

Luna-good luck catching that egg and have fun!

Mrschezek-thank you for so regularly checking in on us all and for your words of encouragement-makes a big difference to all of us I know! Feel better soon, Hun.

:dust:

I dont temp so not sure. Also the symptoms I was having have all gone now so dont think its likely to be this month. Thanks for the positive thoughts though!! X

Hi ladies-

Good luck to all of you in the tww.

Mrschezek- I hope you feel better soon.

I am doing well. I am down 4.6 lbs already and dh and I are spending more time together and probably start trying again real soon.

My temperature went way down today. I am still going to test on Friday if :witch: doesn't show up but I am not holding out very much hope at this point in time. Better luck next cycle, whenever that may be for me.

Good luck to everyone else testing soon. We need some more :bfp:s in here!

Hi ladies-

Good luck to all of you in the tww.

Mrschezek- I hope you feel better soon.

I am doing well. I am down 4.6 lbs already and dh and I are spending more time together and probably start trying again real soon.

im glad to hear things are working out for you hun!

I just went to the Dr this morning for my 3day blood work and ultrasound prior to starting clomid. The nurse will call me to let me know when I will start the medication. Then, they will book my IUI next week. i hope this works and i get my bfp! :dust:

Morning ladies. Oh still in a lot of pain and hoping he gets better soon (kidney stone). Doctor said its the closest thing men experience to hildbirth pain and I just feel so bad for him. He is holding strong and wants me to go to work today so I am going to try to have a more normal day.

Kidney stones are terrible. My DH had one a couple years ago, I kept trying to distract him from the pain during the hours in the emergency room while they figured out what it was. It sounds like your OH is a tough cookie, and from what I remember the pain disappeared almost as fast as it came on. Just give him extra TLC when you get home. :flower:

Just lurking...

:hug: to all my girls. Stay strong! I'm crossing everything for all of you.
:dust:

Really hoping my temp goes up tomorrow since I'm still not having any opk luck..

Hi Ladies

I have been off sick for the last couple of days and have fallen behind here!

Lily I hope your DH is on the mend!!! When is your test day?

Gypsy hang in there!!! If there is one thing i learnt from my chart last month its that it doesnt always tell us anything!!!!!

Nikki nice to see you back hun and i hope you are able to start ttc again really soon :hugs:

Poppy did you test? I hope the :witch: has stayed away for you!

Luna i hope you see a good temp spike really soon!

I hope everyone is having a great week xx

Hi Ladies

Gypsy hang in there!!! If there is one thing i learnt from my chart last month its that it doesnt always tell us anything!!!!!

Nikki nice to see you back hun and i hope you are able to start ttc again really soon :hugs:

That is very true. Your chart looked so good! I will know Friday! On a good note, I love eating Chex with chocolate and peanut butter dusted with powdered sugar and I just could not eat them today. They were just disgusting to me. Made me very sad. I also have noticed I can smell everything. It is making me crazy.

Hi Ladies

I tested last night, after holding it in all day!, and it was bfn. Dont know what to think now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->