TTC #1 and over 30

That one was rough. I was sure that it would be a :bfp: My furbabies know I am sad too because they are crowding around me and my puppy is giving me kisses. I bought a three pack of tests so if AF isn't here by Wednesday I will test again.

That one was rough. I was sure that it would be a :bfp: My furbabies know I am sad too because they are crowding around me and my puppy is giving me kisses. I bought a three pack of tests so if AF isn't here by Wednesday I will test again.

I'm so sorry gyspy. :hugs:

I even went in now, a couple hours later, took the test apart, and held it up to the light. I could see where the line should have been if it were positive but there was not a drop of color there. There wasn't even an evap line. Eh, we will see how the next couple days go. My temp hasn't dropped like AF is coming, which is good.

Good luck to everyone else getting ready to O or test! :dust:

Gypsy-next month we will own the :bfp:!! As will newbie, kmae, poppy, baking, clarkey, Luna, joey, Nikki, zee and all the other lovely ladies here. For those that are out-have a cocktail. And those in 2ww-good luck!

:witch: no show yet for me yet...cramps all day and I'm sure she's close. :(

hey charting people what's the deal with my low temp today? I'm really worried that if it doesn't go up tomorrow it's going to take my crosshairs away :S

Hmmmm....tough one Luna....fall back rise or early implantation dip? I hope it jumps back up for you tomorrow hun!!!

:dust:

Well ladies I am 2 days late. Hoping it is just from working out and losing weight. If it is not will consider it a blessing. But, kind of worried right now.

Luna-that is a tough one-a little early for implant, but seems possible-it also could just be one temp that you'll eventually discard-happens to all of us for time to time...see what happens tomorrow (bet it'll shoot back up) but maybe keep :sex: just in case ;)

Nikki-I've definitely had my periods extend a bit when I am regularly working it and dropping pounds, particularly at the beginning of a program when weight loss is most noticable...or....could it be???....fx'ed for you...know it wasn't your plan but...:test:

Sorry I forgot to include both of you in my we are gonna own the bfp list last night-I've retroactively edited you in and Joey you too :). I may or may not have been 1.5 cocktails deep and sitting in a lounge when I wrote that - but I invoke my 5th amendment right not to incriminate myself here at bnb :blush:

AFM, no :witch: yet? But two days in a row of lower but not below cover line temps. I'm beginning to wonder whether I may have ovulated two days later than ff thinks. I always wondered that this cycle but based on signs then thought with pretty strong certainty that I had ovulated earlier. It would explain my "late" period though and would make bfp virtually impossible because of failure to bd then. I just took a FRER and I'm pretty sure it's negative though I feel like I see an evap like last time (never happened to me until this cycle) but I don't think it has any real pink. I was actually up at 2am thinking about this and eating a snack of watermelon and water (post-cocktail hydration) so my FMU just now at 7am was really diluted. :shrug: These lower temps don't have me optomistic but with :af: nowhere in sight I don't know what's up. Not freaking out over my cocktail fun last night (it was 2) but ALL day I felt :af: coming and it just never did-even used a pad and Tylenol I was so sure. Not holding up much hope at this point-just want to move on already - don't like 40+ day cycles....will keep you all posted.

:dust:

Lily I still have hopes for you!! FX :hugs: Hang in there as only time will tell...keep in mind that preg_pilot didn't get her BFP until 25DPO!

Luna - looks like your temp did pop back up! FX :hugs:

Thinking of all of you!!!
:hug: to those that need one right now :flower:

Sorry I've been AWOL for a few weeks. I was teaching summer school and then I was camping for 5 days. I am currently 3 days past expected AF but have not yet tested as: #1 I have had AF like cramps over the past two days and #2 I didn't temp while I was camping, but this morning's temp, while still above the coverline, was pretty low. How's everyone else doing?

Sorry I've been AWOL for a few weeks. I was teaching summer school and then I was camping for 5 days. I am currently 3 days past expected AF but have not yet tested as: #1 I have had AF like cramps over the past two days and #2 I didn't temp while I was camping, but this morning's temp, while still above the coverline, was pretty low. How's everyone else doing?

Hi and welcome back! Temp thing is happening to me too-dropping temp but no :witch: in sight...I'd say give it another day or two and if still no period, test with FMU. Good luck!

Ooh I think we might still be in for some bfps in the next few days!

So relieved my temp went back up, ideally we would have bded last night just to be safe but we are both SO exhausted from our earlier marathon :haha:

Gypsy-next month we will own the :bfp:!! As will newbie, kmae, poppy, baking, clarkey, Luna, joey, Nikki, zee and all the other lovely ladies here. For those that are out-have a cocktail. And those in 2ww-good luck!

:witch: no show yet for me yet...cramps all day and I'm sure she's close. :(

YES! I agree! Here's to a BFP full August!!!

The :witch: has arrived and I am thankful for it! No more slight hoping/wondering-feeling much more clear headed.

This month's plan:

No temping first 10 days-just chilling (and might lurk more and post less but I'll be back fully after that and definitely reading the thread for those :bfp: that I know are right around the corner!)
Pressed during fertile days (goopy experience here we come!?)
Dtd eod starting around cd12 (I usually ovulate around cd20), maybe every day day of and after +opk
Speaking of opk, ordered 40 wondfo opk and 10 hpt - no more spending small fortunes on drug store tests
Mucinex when +opk (<---- tribute to mrs Chezek)
Soft Cups when +opk (<---- a little intimidated by this one)
Green tea
Raspberry leaf tea
Keep getting tons of exercise and good food in (this has been great this summer-keeps me feeling level headed)
Relax and have fun making love with my darling man and enjoying cocktails here and there with my besties too!
Pondering baby aspirin (supposed to help with bean sticking)

That is all-happy weekend, ladies!

Sounds like a great plan lily :)

I took robutussin this cycle (same as mucinex) as soon as I started having fertile cm and it made a huge difference!

Temp hasn't dropped yet and no signs or symptoms yet. I am not out yet until :witch: shows up. I am going to wait until 25 dpo just to make sure then test again. I can make it till then by not thinking about it. If AF shows before then then so be it. I am not planning on a bfp to keep from being disappointed but I will still test if nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->