TTC #1 and over 30

Ooh I think we might still be in for some bfps in the next few days!

So relieved my temp went back up, ideally we would have bded last night just to be safe but we are both SO exhausted from our earlier marathon :haha:

Girl, I hear you on that one! Tonight is supposed to be our last night to bd but I'm not sure we will make it! :haha: The Dr ordered marathon is wearing me out!!

I am writing down all the weird things happening to me during this tww, I'm not trying to symptom spot but it's pretty hard to ignore some of the stuff happening. But I'm not going to jinx it by telling just now. ;) My temp is totally different than previous months very flat right now which is not quite the norm for me. But we shall see. :) Holding on to some hope right now.

:hug:

Gl baking!!! And you too Luna...

Testing getting close for you two now!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend...

Gypsy, are you hanging in there? Fx for you x

And lily I'm so sorry this wasn't your month, heres hoping its the next egg for us both Hun!!

:dust:

I am so confused. Ff took my crosshairs away but says that I will o day after tomorrow. Maybe my temps beginning of the month were wrong and now I am getting ready to o. Explains the :bfn:. Pcos is so confusing. I wish my cycles were normal and easy to read.

Gypsy - I read once on another thread: When in doubt, hump it out!! So get busy just in case!!!! :sex:

Still got everything crossed for each of you girls! :hugs:

That's so frustrating gypsy :hugs:

Has your doctor never offered you treatment options for your pcos?

Well ladies 4 days late now and no sign other then an occasional cramp. I really hope AF gets here soon!

The only treatment options my doctors have ever offered me were putting me on birth control because they said they need to regulate my cycle before they can do any treatment. I declined because I don't want to completely eliminate any chance that might be there of a bfp. Plus, I have heard that bcp can make it harder to get pregnant after stopping. I have been taking herbs to try to help regulate my cycle.

This really makes for an awkward situation with FF changing my crosshairs. OH and I had a long talk the other night after I got the bfn and decided that since ttc is so stressful and I have so much on my plate at the moment that we were going to spend a couple months ntnp. Right now I am going to school full time, taking care of my dad while my mom is at work, cooking and cleaning the house, handling all of our finances, and helping OH while he works. I am busy pretty much all day every day. I don't think that it would be right for me to agree to the compromise with OH of ntnp for a few months and then go out and get an opk because I think I am getting ready to o. I am still going to temp because it is the best way for me to see what is going on with my body (at least I thought so until ff decided to change its mind). Odd thing is that I woke up this morning and where I would assume my right ovary is just aches. I think that means that I am either getting ready to o or I already have. I will have to wait and see what happens.:shrug:

Nikki - It could be good news that AF hasnt arrived - fx'd for you!

GL to baking and Luna - not long now!

Afm, TMI, sorry in advance!
This month my period seems to be much more normal, last month was the first without my coil and I spotted for 5 days before it began and it was so heavy the blood was black but it stopped after 2 days - like someone had turned a tap off, however this month I spotted for 2 days and then 2 days of much lighter bleeding than last month, more normal iykwim?!

Hopefully over the next couple of months my body will be back to normal and I'll get to see that BFP.

xx

Good luck Luna and baking

Poppy - yay for a normal af. That's a good sign.

Lily - sorry it wasn't your month but fx for next month. Sounds like a great plan.

Nikki - great work on the weight loss so far. Surebitbwill lead to good things soon.

Gypsy - I know how annoying this is. Not sure if I'm waiting to O or to test! I've read good things about DCI and cinnamon so trying that combined with a low gi diet for my pcos as soon as my next cycle starts.

Kmae - how are you doing?

hope I didn't forget any one. Baby dust to all!

I'm feeling really good about this cycle! It's the first time I for sure o'ed and we definitely timed everything really well :happydance:

(of course this just cycle just confirms that I was o'ing and timed everything really well every other cycle too, oh well :haha:)

baking I always keep track of all the weird stuff that goes on during my tww too, when I do get my bfp I will be able to provide detailed day by day symptoms.

gypsy I hope taking it easy will get you your bfp :)

Your chart looks great luna! Here's hoping those temps stay nice and high and you get your BFP!!

Gypsy I am so sorry that things are so confusing for you....what we wouldnt give sometimes to be able to peep inside to just see what is going on! I hope you get some answers soon hun, and that ntnp brings you a bfp equally quickly!

I cant believe the weekend is over already...back at work before I knew it.

On the plus side, at least I know it means my o is approaching!

GL twwer's, i really hope we see some positives at the end of this week! & GL for those like me waiting to O, i hope you're having better luck with your patience than i am...

Hey ladies. Hope you are good? Was just wondering if anyone else feels really nauseous and headaches during O? Am feeling really bleugh...

Hey ladies. Hope you are good? Was just wondering if anyone else feels really nauseous and headaches during O? Am feeling really bleugh...

Yes! I never realized until ttc that these are symptoms of o for me that usually pass just after o and then come back stronger at end of 2ww. Annoying but helpful as well.

Gl everyone!

Yes! I never realized until ttc that these are symptoms of o for me that usually pass just after o and then come back stronger at end of 2ww. Annoying but helpful as well.

Gl everyone!

Ah thanks, have only noticed as TTC too.

Just checking in to say hi :hi: and keeping an eye on all of you ladies. Here's to August being a month full of bfps on here!

Lily - sorry about AF. Think you have a great plan going for this cycle. I used the cheapy opk's and they worked well for me. You just have to get used to what is a "positive" for you. When I had my positives only the line at the bottom of the test line would be as dark - but by taking them before and after o, I could see the difference. Also, we did SMEP - basically just BD'ing every other day from day 8 (although we started on day 9, b/c we missed day 8) until after O - the cycle we got our bfp. GL!

Nikki - Keeping my FX'd for you! Have you tested yet?

GL and FX'd and :dust: for all of you ladies! Can't wait to see the updates next week. Sending lots of patience for those of you in the 2ww! :)

:hug:

My sil is preg with their second ivf baby and due in early April, omg I hope we can be bump buddies :happydance:

How awesome Luna!! My best friend (she's like a sister to me) is 2.5 weeks ahead of me and it's super cool. Plus, this is her second so she is a gold mine of knowledge :winkwink: I really do hope this is your cycle! FX and lots and lots of dust!!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

Luna & Baking I am fully chart stalking you two this week and they are both looking FAB!!!

GL GL GL!!!!

:dust: :dust:

AFM....:sex: marathon underway...:blush:....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->