TTC #1 and over 30

Well I had a go with one & got the faintest of faint lines so maybe by the time it is positive it'll show I O earlier than I thought.

Well I had a go with one & got the faintest of faint lines so maybe by the time it is positive it'll show I O earlier than I thought.

Time will tell!

I know in the month that I started using them straight after AF, i started to get feint lines, and then they disappeared, and then came back again about 2 days before I o'd...so this will be a bit of a learning curve for you hun :thumbup:

Baking your chart is still looking great!!!

FX FX FX!!!

ANd you too Luna!!!

Still stalking...cant help myself....I so think its your month this month girls!!!

:dust:

Ugh I hope so, 8 months is long enough to wait :(

Very much so!!!

Have you tried anything different this month as opposed to others?

Gosh this thread is quiet at the moment! Need you girls to pop in a couple of BFP's to get it all going again!!!

This month I used robutussin during my fertile time and baby aspirin all month, also starred taking dha

Cool - i was reading on this thread a while ago about DHA... I started the Robit & Asp last month as well, so FX it does the trick!

Your temps are looking amazing tho Luna xx Are you still planning on poas on the cheapies soon?

Starting Friday :D

I'm going to pick up a bunch of the super sensitive cheapies if there is a next cycle too (hopefully not!)

It actually feels good to just give in to the crazy at this point! :haha:

Starting Friday :D

I'm going to pick up a bunch of the super sensitive cheapies if there is a next cycle too (hopefully not!)

It actually feels good to just give in to the crazy at this point! :haha:

Everything crossed there is no need for next month hun!

:hugs: and until then :coffee:

I took DHA this month as something different. It really helped my cm. I have a really good feeling atm. :) Here's hoping that I'm right!!!!

Luna, we will be starting testing the same day. Let's get that bfp together!!!!

Newbie, love the new pic. :) Oh and you can stalk all you want. :)

I took DHA this month as something different. It really helped my cm. I have a really good feeling atm. :) Here's hoping that I'm right!!!!

Thanks Baking - Indeed I shall!

Im sure a couple of beautiful bfps are just what we need to get this thread moving again!!!

:dust: :dust:

Until Friday ladies...i shall continue to stalk :haha:

woohoo! :happydance:

How many dpo will you be? I'm not really expecting to see anything so soon

Thinking of you all! Good luck with 'O'ing luna,newbie!
Baking babe your chart looks good!! Praying for :bfp:

I will be having my ultrasound and bld work tomorrow..praying for IUI Friday. We do need to see more :bfp: on here!!

Hey ladies
FX for all waiting to test!
My chart says I am 3dpo but am not sure... Lots of ewcm but didn't get a positive ok but ay not have tested early enough

Hi sounds like there'll be a bfp soon!
Afm we're going to try SMEP this month & its cd8 today so we're beginning it today. DH googled it and said lets give it a try but had to ask what 'babydancing' means!! Once he knew he was very up for SMEP!

GL to all testing/Oing soon...we'll all get our turn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->