TTC #1 and over 30

Hi all,

on my 1st round of clomid and about to take my 3rd pill tonight (cd 7) and I got definate EWCM and lots of it. In fact now I'm not sure if what I previously thought was EWCM really was.

Also I haven't taken anything to help with that since everyone says I shouldn't O until at least cd 12 likely later?

We'll BD just in case but I'm confused. Any one have any ideas whats going on?

thanks

On round 3 of clomid I O'd on cd10, anything is possible. Are you diong opk's?

Thanks breezy. I didn't bring any with me because I only expected to start testing cd 12 but will see if I can get some in the morning.

hahaha Bubbles! Test before O? Yeah i hope not silly! You are ahead of me but have a much longer cycle so maybe were closer than we think? I am on CD 4 today, with 29/30 day cycles.

Well you never know! I've seen so many threads on here where people are convinced a dream about a BFP or baby means they must be pregnant!

I'm hoping to O around the 22nd but could be earlier or later seeing as I'm still newly off BCP. Do you know when yours will be?

I think I will O around the 17th?

Cool, so we have quite a big group of people in the 'waiting to O' category!

Tink you and i are about the same dpo...except my AF is due on the 15th (DH's birthday, what a lovely present that would be for him....NOT!!!)

Zeez i agree, you better get busy girl!

Baking did you hear anything back yet?

I hope everyone has had a great week, almost the weekend...WOOHOO!!!

Cool, so we have quite a big group of people in the 'waiting to O' category!

Tink you and i are about the same dpo...except my AF is due on the 15th (DH's birthday, what a lovely present that would be for him....NOT!!!)

Zeez i agree, you better get busy girl!

Baking did you hear anything back yet?

I hope everyone has had a great week, almost the weekend...WOOHOO!!!

Yeah I'm not sure that would be top of DH's wish list either!

My DH's birthday is on the 19th, I was hoping to get my BFP at the beginning of this month instead of AF so I could surprise DH for his birthday, but I probably would've had no chance of keeping it from him for that long!

Got the results back this afternoon. Everything is normal and they can't explain any of the nausea or the symptoms I had. HCG was negative. :(

So cycle buddies, I'm still with ya.

Yeah, FX the witch doesnt show and its BFP instead! That would make a super birthday present! (And save me trying to figure out what on earth to get him :haha: :haha:)

bakingbabe...sending you lots and lots of :hugs:...

Newbie..my AF is going to be come the 15th of August...and since I did not ovualte I know she is coming...Hopefully for you it will not come...your temps are rising very nicely..:happydance:

Everyone else good luck and lots and lots of baby dust...

Newbie..my AF is going to be come the 15th of August...and since I did not ovualte I know she is coming...Hopefully for you it will not come...your temps are rising very nicely..:happydance:

Sasha, that sounds very frustrating! What's your next step? Are you going to try Femara next?

File under things I didn't want to know in order to avoid getting my hopes up.

Fertility friend is AWESOME. We knew this. I really like data, and they have a ton. This makes me happy. Did you know that you can search old charts? For example, I entered the following search terms:
1. Age = 34
2. TTC < 6 months
3. No meds
4. BD 0-3 days, 0-2 days, and 0 days.

Apparently, of the charts in their database, 51% of those matching these criteria were BFP charts.

Sigh.

What was this about not getting our hopes up?

Page is here in case anyone else wants to torture themselves:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php?c=search

Sasha, that sounds very frustrating! What's your next step? Are you going to try Femara next?

We are going to see RE on 14th of this month...I hope he can give us some insight..I am hoping he will skip the Clomid step since I have been on Clomid for past five months...I would like to move on to either Femara and trigger shot or both of those with IUI...Just depending on the cost on how many cycles we are going to do…not sure if my insurance covers any of fertility treatment…I guess I will find out on 14th…

Pbl I spent time obsessing over pregnancy charts that look like mine every cycle since I started charting :haha:

Pbl I spent time obsessing over pregnancy charts that look like mine every cycle since I started charting :haha:

I've done this too! Though I actually gotta say that I don't think 51% is all that bad! Hang in there ladies...

I reckon 51% is good pbl! I've tried to obsess over charts too but I never seem to find any that look anything like mine which concerns me!

I'm also guilty of my fair share of chart stalking! It's a dangerous game cos bfp charts are so different, but that doesn't stop me!!! :blush:

Hope you're all well ladies x

Me either! I never find an answer to my issues in google but that doesn't stop me either!

I'm ok thanks Newbs! How are you? Your chart is looking good, hope it keeps rising like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->