TTC #1 and over 30

Sorry clarkey, no idea!

I got sore/sensitive nipples this month too that I think is from prog tho...

Hey all, FF removed my crosshairs so back to square one really. Am doing ok though will see what happens and best get back to BDing!

Hi Clarky,

Are you on prescription level of prog? I used the cream before. I know it raises your BBT. I decided not to keep using it (for now anyway) because I'm worried about ceasing its use after a BFP (sudden cessation could cause m/c). But I wasn't under a dr's care.

Can read about side effects here:
https://www.livestrong.com/article/52032-progesterone-supplements-side-effects/

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/progesterone-side-effects.html

I am on progesterone suppositories as doctors orders, and if i get pregnant i am suppose to continue the progesterone until week 12 of pregnancy...

Are you having any symptoms? This may be in my future, as I get a lot of spotting before AF. is this your first month? Good luck!

Hey all, FF removed my crosshairs so back to square one really. Am doing ok though will see what happens and best get back to BDing!
:hugs:

When are you going to put your chart in your sig so we can stalk? ;)

Hi ladies...back from hols today and I had a pos opk while I was away and as we're following SMEP it was a busy holiday! :wink: The pos opk showed that I O a week earlier than I thought so hopefully we'll get lucky this month having timed it better...fx'ed!!

we need some bfps on here, hoping I can post one soon xx

Hey Poppy! Where have you been on hols? Good luck with your BFP! It's a good feeling knowing you've worked out when you O and know you've timed things right, wish mine was a week earlier than I thought but it turned out to be a week later so still got another 11 days roughly to wait for my positive OPK!

We went to France for a week...nice and sunny! We missed the 3rd night in a row but dtd the following morning so hope we havent missed it. Night off tonight then final night on smep before waiting to test.x

We went to France for a week...nice and sunny! We missed the 3rd night in a row but dtd the following morning so hope we havent missed it. Night off tonight then final night on smep before waiting to test.x

I don't think the 3rd night is as important as the first two so fingers crossed it was more than enough!

I hope everyone is doing well and getting some good results. I am so confused with the charting and when I am actually ovulating , according to the calendars it was suppose to be last week and I am suppose to start this week. I am getting nervous already I always get so dissapoint each month when it doesn't happen . Good luck to everyone and baby dust!

Sounds great poppy :thumbup:

Do you have a chart you can share peoples? Maybe we can help you figure it out :)

I will seriously not miss charting at all once I get my bfp! I drank too much water yesterday evening and was up every 2 hours through the night so couldn't get a proper temp :| I really need to remember to decrease my water towards the end of the day which is so hard because it's STILL super hot in our apartment...boo

Hi girls, busy weekend here! Just ran a 14 km run in the city to the beach and I'm knackered!

Hope you are all having a fab weekend xx

Hi girls, busy weekend here! Just ran a 14 km run in the city to the beach and I'm knackered!

Hope you are all having a fab weekend xx

14k run sounds lovely! Make sure to get lots of water and rest. When are you testing??

I have just been using a ovulation calendar and checking cm, does anyone have any good information or tools on charting ?

Fertility friend is excellent! If you click on one of our charts it will take you there, it's free and there's a great charting course you can take :)

I used to chart by cm and cp only, turns out I was pretty accurate but ff gave me the reassurance that I wasn't imagining everything :lol:

Hey ladies, just wondering if anyone has experienced EWCM before they're due to O? I've had some today but was surprised as I'm not expecting O for over a week yet, will probably use OPK later on just to make sure but I just wondered if it's possible to get it just randomly then have it later on again in the cycle? I'm used to just seeing it on the day before O and the same day I get my positive OPK but I haven't even started with the OPKs yet as it's so early in my cycle. Just when I start to think I know what's going on my body confuses me again!

Newbie …Way to go 14k you put my 4 miles to shame…and your temps still look great…GL and lots of baby dust…

Bubbles82…I am sorry I do not have much experience with EWCM…since on Clomid it seems to be nonexistent…good idea to do OPK just in case…and bd just in case..

Peoples22 I agree with Luna_19…Fertility Friends is great for charting…even if you do not pay for it to use all of their VP gadgets you can still use a chart…
Poppy13...GL that you all got that egg and that this is your month…

Lastly everyone else on this threat good luck, keep your sanity and baby dust for lots and lots of BFP’s

AFM..Not much is going on here…just waiting for AF and have my RE on Tuesday.,. hopefully he can shed some light on this that is not too pricy...I just do not understand that something that is supposed to be free (baby making) is costing so much money…I know raising a child is expensive but making it suppose to be free…

I know what you mean sasha! I seem to spend a fortune at the moment on TTC goodies! No idea how I'm meant to save cash for a little one actually arriving!
Good luck with the RE I hope you get something positive from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->