TTC #1 and over 30

Lol...gotta love google ;)

Glad you're well :hugs:

I'm not sure what's doing with my chart...different again to my flat chart last month!! Time will tell I guess!

:dust:

We sure need some more bfps on this thread and I'd be more than happy to kick start them but I'm not feeling overly positive about it....fx I guess!

Pbl I spent time obsessing over pregnancy charts that look like mine every cycle since I started charting :haha:

I've done this too! Though I actually gotta say that I don't think 51% is all that bad! Hang in there ladies...

I reckon 51% is good pbl! I've tried to obsess over charts too but I never seem to find any that look anything like mine which concerns me!

It DOES seem pretty good, right?!

And it's true that other charts are not always terribly instructive. You can always find a BFP chart witha temp crash at day 14, or a triphasic BFN. But the statistics!! Those are great.

Newbie I think your chart looks fab-up up and away :thumbup:

Thanks lily! I keep waking up surprised its so high! Can't keep going like that tho r I'll end up with a low grade fever!!!

Hope you're well Hun x

I'd happily take one for the team and provide a BFP to the thread too, but I'm only CD10 of 35 or more so a while to go yet!

Newbie your chart does look great :) I think I will live vicariously through your chart while waiting to o :lol:

Cd 4 :coffee:

Hi ladies, I am in the waitig to O group. :wave: to all the new joiners to this thread!

Baking, :hugs: but I am glad that nothing is wrong. How are you feeling now? Did your nausea get any better?

Pbl, I can't tell you the amount of hors I've spent on FF running all combinations to see which has the highest percentage to BFPs. Looks like those who BD 4 days in a row (day before positive opk thru O) have a 51% Pg rate which is good. I love chart stalking!!!

Speaking of chart stalking...Newbie, your chart is looking super promising!!! F'xed!:thumbup:

im 7DPiui today..only symptom sore nipples...but im on progesterone supps. Anyone have any side effects with this?
Hope everyone is doing well!! xo

Hi girls!

I'm happy with my chart this month but not getting my hopes up...last month was so flat and this month is a creeper! I don't really mind what my chart does as long as it brings me a bfp lol!!

I guess we will know in a few days.. 9dpo...af due weds on dh's birthday....

:af::af:

Newbie your chart does look great :) I think I will live vicariously through your chart while waiting to o :lol:

Cd 4 :coffee:

Um yep, same here. :coffee: Waiting on the LH, FSH blood work results today.

Day 3 labs looked great. Continuing on the plan, please please please be the month.

Good luck baking!!!

Thanks, newbie. Good luck to you too! I'll be stalking your chart this week. :) :hugs:

Woo go get that eggie kmae! :sex:

That's great about your results baking :) are you going with the every other day bding again this cycle?

I think I'll highlight my fertile days on the calendar for hubby this month so he doesn't have to keep asking if he needs to get to be home :haha: hopefully going to get to start serious bding on cd9

That's great about your results baking :) are you going with the every other day bding again this cycle?

I think I'll highlight my fertile days on the calendar for hubby this month so he doesn't have to keep asking if he needs to get to be home :haha: hopefully going to get to start serious bding on cd9

Yep, Luna, we are doing every other day from day 10 to day 20 per dr's orders. The nurse who I talked to today said everything looks great and continue the plan this month. I didn't asked for numbers or anything, do you think I should have?

I put a star our calendar marking the dates so dh can know. I know it totally helps us stay on track! Good luck, girlie!

Yep, Luna, we are doing every other day from day 10 to day 20 per dr's orders. The nurse who I talked to today said everything looks great and continue the plan this month. I didn't asked for numbers or anything, do you think I should have?

I put a star our calendar marking the dates so dh can know. I know it totally helps us stay on track! Good luck, girlie!
The numbers don't matter as long as they're good :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->